YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

wink.gif
Sikwiidit04 wrote:

21849_261384093968_724298968_4360845_13729_n.jpg

Okay I bought shoes from VMVinc.com in advance. 2 months ago. I recently bought the SJ's on the right at Sheikhs. I received the vmvinc.com on the left and noticed everything looked legit. I recently wore the vmvinc''s and noticed the toe area was way off. I wanted to know if these are real or are they Bgrades? FK! lol
_________________________________________________________________________________
i would like to apologize to the Oqium staff regarding my post slandering them that they sent me fake Space jams on page 12 on this thread. I actually bought true blues III's from OQIUM and they were authentic. I received the kicks from VMVinc.com and now understand that they just really bad bgrades. This is probably the 3rd time I really bought shoes from a seller that was fuct up.

OQIUM.NL is LEGIT. Let it be heard!

I'm glad you corrected that because I was waithing for my membership to be approved just to reply to you.

Oqium is as legit as it comes, No b grades or whatso ever there.

They started the pre order on November and started shipping them out in the beginning of December.
And are the euopean release of the space jams, on the jordan box it also says Nike europe in Hilversum.

Actually the 2 pairs i received from them are BETTER quality them the one I picked up at footlocker on the 23'rd of December.
The one that I got from footlocker had the midsole balls, cracked carbon and on the back of the shoe the heel part where you have the 23, that is a littel offfrom the other shoe that came out the same box.

But you already retracted your statement so there is no need to start an arguement ... j/k
happy.gif

On another note,
Friday I spoke someone I know at nike europe.
She informed me that the pairs that are in europe will not be shipped over to the U.S.
She also told me that as of yet there are no plans to re-release the jams in the near future.

She did tell me that there is a big chance of concords comming out in 2010. ( But didn't want to go in specifics, she told me just wait and see
wink.gif
)
I really hope that that's the case

So I might be that this is the last time the jam's came out.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by sickickz23

^ I'd go with 1, but that's just me. Also to add:

The first released Space Jams to the public had RETRO on the box, a retro card, and since the Original Model Year for the XI were back in 1995-96, everything else after would be a reproduction, or retro.
PREACH!
wink.gif

Yes they are retro but we are not talking about the shoes themself we are talking colorways the spacejams and cool grey that came out in 2000 were originalcolorways they did not come out 95-96 so yes of course the box is going to says 11 retro but not colorway so they are not re-retro thats means they came out 3times spacejams only came out to public twice,so your saying if the spacejam colorway didnt drop with with others in 95-96 so their suppose to OG on box whenrelease in 2000
grin.gif

Has anyone gotten there shoes from seajays yet? Or tracking number? He must have sold about 30 pairs of Spacejams... but took a pic with only 8 pairs... alsosold 10.5's but didnt have 10.5's in the pic... So I been stressing out about that.. He kinda went off on me when I asked questions about it.

His prices were not bad and yeah..

I don't know if this has already been posted or anything, but I went to the Footaction here at Cerritos mall and dude that worked there asked me if I'dheard about the OTHER Space Jams coming out.

Anyone know what he's talking about?

Originally Posted by micronsil

On another note,
Friday I spoke someone I know at nike europe.
She informed me that the pairs that are in europe will not be shipped over to the U.S.
She also told me that as of yet there are no plans to re-release the jams in the near future.

She did tell me that there is a big chance of concords comming out in 2010. ( But didn't want to go in specifics, she told me just wait and see
wink.gif
)
I really hope that that's the case

So I might be that this is the last time the jam's came out.
i really hope u dont believe the rep u talked to. concords are confirmed for next yr and she has no clue on what happens to the stock.

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Has anyone gotten there shoes from seajays yet? Or tracking number? He must have sold about 30 pairs of Spacejams... but took a pic with only 8 pairs... also sold 10.5's but didnt have 10.5's in the pic... So I been stressing out about that.. He kinda went off on me when I asked questions about it.

he went off on u? bad business... ask for your refund and buy from somewhere else. u cant put a price on respect so if dude isnt respecting u, hesnot worth ur money.

snipe take about 2 or 3 months to ship

hit me up if u need help with snipes i can answer all yur ?

Sneakerpost.com is legit.

I did business with em before and I called to confirm stock before I ordered my Jams in a size 13 on Thursday. The guy said they'd ship Monday or Tuesbecause UPS was on break until the start of next week.

Originally Posted by 415

Originally Posted by piffin420

snipe take about 2 or 3 months to ship

hit me up if u need help with snipes i can answer all yur ?
Why does it take that long?
someone got their snipes order shipped already from what i know.

Originally Posted by phillyfinest23

any1 got their pair from ubiq? wats the meaning of this "true restock"?

Meaning they were sent a second shipment from Jordan Brand.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Has anyone gotten there shoes from seajays yet? Or tracking number? He must have sold about 30 pairs of Spacejams... but took a pic with only 8 pairs... also sold 10.5's but didnt have 10.5's in the pic... So I been stressing out about that.. He kinda went off on me when I asked questions about it.

he went off on u? bad business... ask for your refund and buy from somewhere else. u cant put a price on respect so if dude isnt respecting u, hes not worth ur money.

QFT, taking the L on the HOPE that u get SJs FTL
tired.gif

I'd be workin on a refund right now. I also wonder how the Philly Experiment went at Ubiq anyone wanna chime in that is in the know

Originally Posted by leeljoe

I don't know if this has already been posted or anything, but I went to the Footaction here at Cerritos mall and dude that worked there asked me if I'd heard about the OTHER Space Jams coming out.

He might be talkin about what's supposed to drop on the 25th or 27th, just a heads up, there MIGHT be something special on either of those days!

I don't know if this has already been posted or anything, but I went to the Footaction here at Cerritos mall and dude that worked there asked me if I'd heard about the OTHER Space Jams coming out.

He might be talkin about what's supposed to drop on the 25th or 27th, just a heads up, there MIGHT be something special on either of those days!

CONCORDS??? where???

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

CONCORDS??? where???

I didnt say Concords because i'm not sure, but there might be a special release at the end of the month.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

ANY RESTOCKS IN BIG KIDS SIZES???

What's goin on man, there's a FNL about 45 mins away from me with a sz 6 left.
i did hear about some more 11's being released, it might even be the white anniversary 11's

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by 310HxA

ANY RESTOCKS IN BIG KIDS SIZES???

What's goin on man, there's a FNL about 45 mins away from me with a sz 6 left.
i did hear about some more 11's being released, it might even be the white anniversary 11's

Yeah we'll just have to wait and see. I do know matter of factly that there is SUPPOSED to be something special released, but it could change from now tothen.

Back
Top Bottom