YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by datboimall

looks like its time to lock up ........on with the next release
QFT this....lets get into the 6's
laugh.gif
haha thats what i was thinking....im pretty sure people can start the bickering right now over them
laugh.gif

one of mine came from Nike with a weird flaw on the center rear white canvas part right above the clear sole point, it looks like it has a crease and also thetongue on the same shoe looks wrinkled...

should I complain or just deal with it?

Can someone please explain or am I just to stupid to realize that your credit can be declined at finishline for other reasons other than just inssufficientfunds. Mine was declined but the still took the funds from my account meaning that my card did read. Im just trying to make a point but I had to defend myselfbecause a guy with the screeenname solesearching Pm me and said my card declined because I was broke and didnt have any money to get the jams like he just wonwho wants to be a millionaire and I was some broke homeless dude camped out at footlocker instead of abeing under the bridge trying to get the space jams onrelease date. Can someone tell me if this is true or not

i have seen more and more flaws with the retro space jams a guy trying to sell me a size 15 the toepox patent leather part is different on both shoes look likea kids to a gillete razor and had fun with one of the shoes

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Originally Posted by KidCuddy

just got mine in from the Eatsbay cancellation/restock.

if the Eastbay rep is still around, I too was annoyed at the labeling on the outside of the box. Doesn't seem to be a need for it. I'd prefer no one knows what's inside the box. Mine got here in great condition, so no complaints.
You could have ordered 2pr & then they would have sent in a undisclosed box. I believe they came from JB in that box listed like that so that eastbay knew what was inside & so that boxes are not damaged. Its smart, but stupid at the same time.
Going forward, we will be covering those labels.

This thread has pretty much ran it's course.

Anyone still looking for 'em needs to check eBay, Craig's List or our Buying/Selling Forums.

Back
Top Bottom