YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Due to many of the Space Jam topics being locked and deleted, many members still felt a need to have an Official Post.Although, I agree that one is absolutely necessary in this forum, I feel that many idiotic members will still feel the need to violate our rules ofconduct.

I will [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]attempt[/color]to moderate this post as much as I can. Hopefully other members can turn this post into what it is intended for. AUSEFUL source of information regarding the Space Jam release.

Here are the guidelines:

1) NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING! This includes all the "look at my sig" posts and posting for the sake ofadvertising how many you want or are selling. Also please do not ask someone to PM you or that you sent a PM to someone. Posts will be deleted on site.

1a) DO NOT POST LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS!!! Since there is no way of telling if it's your auction or someone you know, just don't do it. Also it may hurtsomeone's chances if you just blew it up.

2) NO STOCKROOM PICTURES! This obvious attempt to sell without words will NOT be tolerated in this thread! If you post apicture of an entire size run or stock of Space Jams, we will consider this as an attempt to sell.

3) NO FLAMING, ARGUING OR INSULTING! This also includes all the whining and crying that leads to a flame war.

4) KEEP THIS POST INFORMATIVE! As I mentioned before, I will attempt to moderate this post as much as I can. If thatmeans deleting all the useless replies, I will do so.

5) READ, READ, READ!! Many of the questions people ask can simply be answered if people just skimmed through the thread.All repetitive questions that have already been answered will also get deleted.

These are simple guidelines that can easily be followed. If you break them, your account will be suspended or banned. Youguys wanted a Space Jam post, well here it is!

Originally Posted by ijapino

I feel that many idiotic members will still feel the need to violate our rules of conduct.

Hopefully other members can turn this post into what it is intended for. A USEFUL source of information regarding the Space Jam release.

These are simple guidelines that can easily be followed. If you break them, your account will be suspended or banned. You guys wanted a Space Jam post, well here it is!
QFE

edit: A lot of if not all of the Niketowns and nike stores have facebook pages that they update with product info such as how they handle releases and restockinfo. Someone asked me how I knew NTLV got a restock if I'm from NY well I check random NTs facebooks after releases.

Well I wish this thread well

I also wish all those without a pair that really want them a successful journey toward obtaining a pair as well.

after looking back, that $175 retail price tag was my limit, I wouldn't pay another dime for them than the $188 after tax I paid. For those debatingwhether or not to pay some crazy price, take my advice and don't do it...trust me. You'll feel good at first for getting your hands on them, butit's not that big of a deal honestly.

Then again this is coming from someone who has never bought a pair of shoes online from someone/paid more than retail beside two specific times, take that forwhat you want.

Ty Ijapino for the official. People were saying that there was a restock but, when I called eastbay on Saturday, I asked about their inventory, they said allgone and the only one on hold was mine. Hope that helps.

ijapino for president , thank you sir . so do you guys think niketown ny and boston niketown will get pairs tomorrow , im hearing alot of speculation forniketown boston but i wanna know whats going on with house of hoops ny there bound to get more

a third one? damn. got my space jams on release day, but i hate that the mid sole has those freakin small balls all over.

screw gettin another 2009 space jam, i'm lookin for a DS 2000 space jam pair

Originally Posted by clearsole23

ijapino for president , thank you sir . so do you guys think niketown ny and boston niketown will get pairs tomorrow , im hearing alot of speculation for niketown boston but i wanna know whats going on with house of hoops ny there bound to get more
check their Facebook pages for updates, they help a lot. Niketowns LA and LV confirmed restock today, don't know about 2morro.

Edit: Darn like 30 minutes late....

Originally Posted by epicwin

ijapino for president , thank you sir . so do you guys think niketown ny and boston niketown will get pairs tomorrow , im hearing alot of speculation for niketown boston but i wanna know whats going on with house of hoops ny there bound to get more
check their Facebook pages for updates, they help a lot. Niketowns LA and LV confirmed restock today, don't know about 2morro.

Edit: Darn like 30 minutes late....

damn i dont have facebook
i dont have one either all you gotta do is google niketown **** facebook and it will come up thats how I found out about the restock. As far asNTNY they already got two restocks so there more then likely done. HOHChi is supposed to get one tomorrow I think, and Boston even if they do waiting 48 hoursis gunna make a lot of people miss there sizes.

shoetrends has a couple szs up.

smh.gif
for $300 tho

any news on niketown seattle getting a re-stock?? ^^ finishline? can`t even see any space jams even kids sizes. I might be blind. lol

Apparently I cant tell my source since that post got deleted, but there should be some sizes up tomorrow. I wish I knew the time myself.

Originally Posted by Pacific

Keep your eyes peeled for FNL.com adding random sizes soon...

All major online sites should be adding sizes...Rejected credit cards are a common problem this time of year

feeling REALLYYYY good right now...my Finishline.com order just went through, got tracking numbers for my 3 pair of 10.5....I will be the first to admit that Ididnt think the order would go through, even though I had email confirmation at 12:04 on Wed......i have to believe they have their "online" stock ina warehouse somewhere..there is no way these 3 pr are shipping from the same retail location...so for those still sitting it "processing" hell, keepthe faith!
-sf77

I had a "processing" order on FNL and just received my confirmation shipment email as well. However, I ordered two pairs, but it only listed oneunder quantity and I ordered two different sizes. My online order tracking still says "processing", so I'm not sure if one or both shipped. Tothose who have gotten their tracking no. with only pair, how many lbs. is your shipment. Thanks a lot in advance.

Originally Posted by Dilated1200

I had a "processing" order on FNL and just received my confirmation shipment email as well. However, I ordered two pairs, but it only listed one under quantity and I ordered two different sizes. My online order tracking still says "processing", so I'm not sure if one or both shipped. To those who have gotten their tracking no. with only pair, how many lbs. is your shipment. Thanks a lot in advance.
My one pair from FNL was 4 lbs.

I had a "processing" order on FNL and just received my confirmation shipment email as well. However, I ordered two pairs, but it only listed one under quantity and I ordered two different sizes. My online order tracking still says "processing", so I'm not sure if one or both shipped. To those who have gotten their tracking no. with only pair, how many lbs. is your shipment. Thanks a lot in advance.

my 3 pr shipment is 10.3 lbs....1 pr is prob in the 3-4lb range. -sf77

^^^^Thanks for the replies. I ordered a sz11 and 13 and my package weighs 5.10 lbs. Do you think its both or just the 13s?

Got off the phone with FNL a little while ago. I ordered 2 pairs on RD. One pair was delivered today. The other is still 'pending'. Basically,FNL's system is to send the request to a store that shows that the particular item/size is available. Once the store get's it, IF it's stillthere, they then ship it out. Only problem is that my 2nd pair request has bounced off 3 locations with no dice.
Basically, if you haven't gotten a shipment confirmation by now, it's all but a done deal. Unless you get totally lucky, you can't tell me thatthere are still stores out there that have stock on these, especially for a difficult size like 13...
All I can do is continue to call them until they've exhausted their search and then they'll just refund my money. I do hope an online restock comesaround soon and I'm lucky to get a hold of one.
peace
P

^^^^Thanks for the replies. I ordered a sz11 and 13 and my package weighs 5.10 lbs. Do you think its both or just the 13s?

^^
I got my one sz 13 in the mail today. The weight on the package was 4.6 lbs....I'm guessing you only got the one so far.

^^Just got my shipment confirmation within the hour, so they are still fulfilling orders in either 11 or 13, so if you haven't gotten yours yet keep thefaith

i ordered two size 9's and received an email confirmation at 9:01pm PST Tuesday night from FNL.com. Just received shipping confirmation for both pairs at7:09pm tonight! FNL finally came through for once!

Sounds like those of us who were worried with the dreaded "Processing" will get our pairs!! Goodluck with those emails everyone!

Wait so to the people getting their shipping confirmation just recently, when did you post your orders? On RD?

Back
Top Bottom