YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

If you ordered from Sneakerpost.com last week I just called and talked to the guy and he said he's preparing to ship as we speak and we should get trackingemails shortly after.....

Got mines today. Feel a bit disappointed by the quality though. They feel cheap.

Yall dudes should have more patient with Snipes. They're not a major company but a mom and pop shop. Plus they're OVERSEAS! It takes 2 weeks minimum toeven get stuff from overseas. Yall have your panties in a bunch. Stop being so impatient

Originally Posted by djeo23

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by dyyhard

those that got the EB $25 apology GC, just note it expires at the end of this month - 1/30/10.
I was just going to say that. Picked up a nice jordan t-shirt for free!

Does this work in-store? If so, how? Do you just hand them the e-mail/code at register?
This is eastbay.
wink.gif

those that got the EB $25 apology GC, just note it expires at the end of this month - 1/30/10.

Does this work in-store? If so, how? Do you just hand them the e-mail/code at register?
This is eastbay.
wink.gif

does eastbay even have a walk in store??

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Yall dudes should have more patient with Snipes. They're not a major company but a mom and pop shop. Plus they're OVERSEAS! It takes 2 weeks minimum to even get stuff from overseas. Yall have your panties in a bunch. Stop being so impatient

i just got my shipping confirmation today from snipes. i ordered on xmas eve btw

Originally Posted by The7onius

This is eastbay.
wink.gif

My bad I got mind from FTL. That's what I meant.

Originally Posted by The7onius

This is eastbay.
wink.gif

My bad I got mind from FTL. That's what I meant.
I'm sure you can just bring the e-mail. They all have a unique pin, so shouldn't be an issue.

anyone play in their spacejams yet? Ive been really looking forward to dunking on a few cats at the gym with them on, but wasnt sure if they will hold up. Iheard stories of the carbon fiber cracking...

Originally Posted by ejpeg

Got mines today. Feel a bit disappointed by the quality though. They feel cheap.

welcome2 the party...wut did u expect, the jams 4rm back in the day?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

up here looking at you tube vids of space jams thats all i can do for now...............lol

wut, u havnt gotten a pair yet? this comment is4 only if u havnt gotten a pair yet..man, dnt worship these shoes or any other materialistic thing in thisworld. there is so much more in this short life to focus ur attention on than a pair of low quality, high priced basketball shoe. it may be the hot sh-t forthe moment, but in 20 yrs, where will ur pair of these shoes be? and i repeat, this is only if u havnt got a pair yet..just my 2 cents..

got a hook up from a fellow NT'er for my second pair

copped a size 10.5 last night from my new homeboy charmcitykid

didnt know it but we live about 23 mins. from each other in b-more so it was a quick and easy meet up

i got my first pair (size 11) from the midnight release at dtlr in owings mills mall.

i am glad i didnt play on this release because i knew it was going to be crazy

so i got there about 5 hrs. in advance with my boy loskickking and was number 1 in line which wasnt that bad

if you look at some of the other release's and the times people started to camp out

anyway

goodjob to the people who copped

good luck to the people who are still trying

and if i was you and really wanted these shoes then

stop crying and spend the $250 or so and get the damn shoes

because even if it is a restock some were (which i doubt) the chances of you getting a pair will be slim and none.........................peace

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Yall dudes should have more patient with Snipes. They're not a major company but a mom and pop shop. Plus they're OVERSEAS! It takes 2 weeks minimum to even get stuff from overseas. Yall have your panties in a bunch. Stop being so impatient

but i should not have to wait almost 10 days for a response saying that they don't have the sneakers yet. thats bull. matter of fact, *I* had to email themin order to get one. if they didn't have the sneakers then they shoulda emailed me and told me so that i couldlook elsewhere. not the other way around.

you either have them or you don't and if you don't, then don't put sizes up saying that you do. period. just like they can shoot an email back in 2sec, they can edit the site showing that they are sold out.
i will continue to be impatient because i have 200 something odd dollars out there and no sneakers. meanwhile i'm like the other dude, looking on youtubeand pics of nters with theirs, wishing.
and this holiday shipping thing is not an excuse. germany is like 5-6 hours ahead (i used to live there). they could make it happen if they wanted to.

this doesn't only have to do with snipes, i'm pissed off at rmk too. or usps. one or the other. these ppl at usps are dropping the ball. i dunno ifthey're playing modern warfare 2 on xbox or what but the information has not been updated in like 5 days. so you didn't work christmas. cool. so youdidn't work new years. cool. you damn sure worked those other days. i would at least like to know where the box is. is it in hong kong? ny? what. is theplane flying around in a circle doing tricks? i need to know.

in summary: %@!! is my $+*% at??

they dropping the ball. i coulda been had these, paying the same price or a lil higher (in the case of snipes).
grin.gif

I called in to Eastbay's international number on the 30th, asked them about credit card declines, and hoped they would have a 9.5, but I also asked for a 9or 10 if it wasn't available. The rep said that a 9.5 just came into the system, and the 9/10 were sold out. I immediately asked to place the order, andshe said that everything was fine. I forgot the customer ID number and asked my boyfriend to call in to ask, and they said that our order was confirmed noholds. IT IS NOW JANUARY 4th and the order status is still open, but not shipped. @%*?? I thought phone orders went through right away..

Originally Posted by RetroKid33

I just got my pair in the morning from eastbay. They look nice!

Wifey called me to tell me while I was working and I put the petal to the metal racing home. Will take pictures asap.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

got a hook up from a fellow NT'er for my second pair

copped a size 10.5 last night from my new homeboy charmcitykid

didnt know it but we live about 23 mins. from each other in b-more so it was a quick and easy meet up

wink.gif

on another note, has there been any update with this seajays character??
nerd.gif

^ from what i read in another forum he has shipped them out and pm'ing everybody shipping # im still waiting

I ordered through Eastbay on the 30th and got the order closed with tracking # on the 31st. The last update was Departure Scan from Wisconsin at 12/31 at 12:31AM. I know UPS Ground shipping services were closed for the 31st, 1st, 2nd (Sat) and 3rd (Sun) so shouldn't I have some sort of update by now. I'mgetting worried.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

so instead of locking the thread just have an admin ban them...
There's been plenty of suspensions and bans from this post alone. Notice how certain people aren'tposting anymore? The problem is that even with the daily reminders, suspensions and bans, it doesn't seem to deter people from violating the rule. Lockingthe post is a quick and easy answer, but then dealing with the countless mini Space Jam posts that pop up in its place is another issue I'd rather not dealwith.

Originally Posted by eastlasmokeshop

^ Got my tracking info from snipes check there website with your order number

I thought you didn't want them cuz I remember you selling your pairs on release day
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom