young thug... Barter 6 out.

Hip Hop Casual Wear Thread?

Trinidad-James-and-Rich-Homie-Quan-650x709.jpg

Just look at how Thug talks, his mannerisms, etc....

nothing wrong with it, but it's just ironic and been predicted that the type of rapper he portrays himself to be while being a homosexual.  That glorified "thug" rapper that happens to be gay. 

But dude is rocking the same type of dress a 16 year old rocks at her quincienera 
roll.gif

:lol: wat u do to get blocked

Lol all I said was "Smfh ridiculous" on the pic of his babe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] with him telling him to come home... It's ****** saying way worse, he must have sensed the genuine disgust

:lol: danny brown shaking his head at young thug :smh: soon took his whole lane but since he from atl he gonna blow up

lol this is funny as hell

im just waiting for him to be asked about it in an interview lol . . . ***** can't deny it he wearing dresses and holding cups of lean to another grown mans lips, calling men "baby" and "lover"

View media item 756955
danny glover, stoner, loaded, that song "anything" with gucci . . . still bump tho
nthat.gif
until there is some subliminal message about slobbing knobs found in those songs, imma still bump em

Man I'll probably have to stay away from dudes IG but Black Portland and 1017 Thug are undeniable.

Fully understand how someone could flat out refuse to rock with him do to his own personal lifestyle choices but....

"Word around town that dem young n's went iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!"

I can already see if you're gonna try to put people onto thugger thugger you basically gonna have to fight three battles. 1. Against dudes who will struggle to get past his voice and general disregard for technical side of rapping skill.  2. The hip hop elitist and anti-trap contingent.   3. Dudes who aren't ready to accept a rapper who, at the very least, has a tendency to present himself in a manner that leaves his sexuality up for open interpretation. 

I couldn't stand Young Thug up until I gave him a legitimate chance after seeing this thread. Up until a week ago anything Gucci featured him on was a automatic skip. When ever he would come on all I heard was a prepubescent boy screaming at me through the speakers. 

Gave Black Portland a chance in the whip and have been playing that and 1017 Thug nonstop all week. 

Dude is gonna be a star. His Charisma, variety and uniqueness are off the charts. One of the best ears for beats in the game. Hook game super on point. Can't put him up there with Future or Rich Homie Quan yet but his variety and creativity with hooks already trumps them in those areas. Dude tries what ever he wants and doesn't limit himself when recording in anyway. A lot of dudes not gonna appreciate how rare that is. When he feels like being a technical rapper he's fine on that front.  All in all I haven't been this excited about a prospect since I first got into K.R.I.T., Kendrick, Kevin Gates. 

He's everything I feel like Lil Wayne has tried to go for since the start of CIII era Wayne except it works. It's like if you substitute creative genius for seemingly random insanity. Not at all surprising to me Wayne is by far the most obvious influence which is crazy cause I haven't been able to listen to Wayne since 06. 

Young Thug reminds me of a dude who went to my high school. Funny kinda awkward looking dude that could always have any ***** he wanted. Put up Wilt Chamberlain numbers in high school. Like not on some rumor **** he was legit ******g these ****. Then he'd turn around and get sucked by a dude and act like that **** never happened. 
laugh.gif

I think he likes ****. I don't really care, like at all. 

Last edited:
They said the first openly gay rapper was going to be a trap artist so it wouldn't surprise me.

Y'all act like because a dude gay that he can't be in the streets though? There's a lot of gay dudes that's goons, don't let that sweetness fool you :lol:

I rock with a pretty good amount of Thugga work. I don't care about his sexuality, he makes good music and is the most creative artist using the trap sound IMO. Artists I listen to in other genres are gay and it never matters, only in hip hop is this a problem.

Back
Top Bottom