young thug... Barter 6 out.

"i'm so easy to rob cause i'm always at the sto..."

smokin.gif

this **** right here, though..

sick.gif

"****** nat after nat all on the d low, blame it on the molly pill that aint the real me ***" :pimp: :pimp:

man i dont even **** wit young thug but my lil homies be playin him all day & i hate to say it but he growin on me. that tape wit him & bloody jay ride too.

this my **** here tho :pimp:

Thread appreciated

Thought about making this thread some months ago. That Peewee intro verse is an absolute masterpiece. Funny at the time, I didnt mess with Thug, but now....shorty is all I bump. Really grew on me. 

You can only front on thugger for so long. You'll eventually come around. Dude is talented and creative.

Also, I think K Camp, Johnny Cinco and Jose Guapo definitely got next. Especially K Camp. Shorty knows how to make singles.

man i dont even **** wit young thug but my lil homies be playin him all day & i hate to say it but he growin on me. that tape wit him & bloody jay ride too.

this my **** here tho
pimp.gif
Yea that Florida Water joint is the one. 

Just revisited the 1017 Thug mixtape and it's is absolutely fire. I was not listening to it a year ago, with the same ear im listening to now. That "Nigeria" song, "Condo's" and the joint with Scooter are crazy.

Gucci's ear for talent is amazing, and he really tries to put dudes on.

Just revisited the 1017 Thug mixtape and it's is absolutely fire. I was not listening to it a year ago, with the same ear im listening to now. That "Nigeria" song, "Condo's" and the joint with Scooter are crazy.

Gucci's ear for talent is amazing, and he really tries to put dudes on.
I agree with the 2nd part. Dudes never give guwop credit for putting dudes on and discovering these ******. I remember a couple dudes was mad when he made free bricks wit future saying he was wack and a no name. Well...

This is what's hot in the streets?

Some emo Chris Rock lookin boy rapping about trappin and calling men his lover?

Back
Top Bottom