Young Thug YSL RICO Case...

I'll preface my statements by saying that I am a suburban dude who's never been in the circumstances that young thug has and I've never committed a crime. I'm not trying to play tough guy here 🤣

I really don't understand is why young thug is still living a life of crime. He's been signed to a major record label at least 2014 and has been a platinum selling artist since 2015. Why is he still renting cars for murderers and ordering hits (allegedly)? Understand some artists who have just recently found success being trapped in criminal ways but Young thug has had the financial means to leave that life behind for at 7-8 yearsm

Isn't the whole point of making it big as an artist the opportunity to leave that life behind?

What’s there to talk about? This is a pointless display of a waste of tax dollars that is only news in a crumbling society.

Will there be less crime in Atlanta? No.

Less drugs? No. Less guns on the street? No.

You don’t kill a weed by cutting off the top. This is dope on the table, nothing more.

What’s there to talk about? This is a pointless display of a waste of tax dollars that is only news in a crumbling society.

Will there be less crime in Atlanta? No.

Less drugs? No. Less guns on the street? No.

You don’t kill a weed by cutting off the top. This is dope on the table, nothing more.
This. Every now and then, especially in the south, them white folks just try some ****. Even if they do get him, what would it accomplish? At this point, they not even making examples out of people. Another “Young Thug” will come out right after him.

Lol, so youre saying they should just ignore the crimes hes committed because there are others breaking the law too?
No one said that.

I am saying that if you think Young Thug is the biggest criminal in Georgia, then I’ve got some swampland in Florida to sell you.

Yes, you’ve got some criminals off the street. But in reality this is a dog and pony show that accomplishes little more than adding to the incarceration rate.

I’ve made no excuses. Criminals should be held accountable.

But they should also address the root cause of the problem, not just the symptom. Until they start doing that, and they won’t, we’ll be seeing cases like this for rest of time.

I'll preface my statements by saying that I am a suburban dude who's never been in the circumstances that young thug has and I've never committed a crime. I'm not trying to play tough guy here 🤣

I really don't understand is why young thug is still living a life of crime. He's been signed to a major record label at least 2014 and has been a platinum selling artist since 2015. Why is he still renting cars for murderers and ordering hits (allegedly)? Understand some artists who have just recently found success being trapped in criminal ways but Young thug has had the financial means to leave that life behind for at 7-8 yearsm

Isn't the whole point of making it big as an artist the opportunity to leave that life behind?

Sums it up

"The indictment also accuses members of the gang of trying to kill rapper YFN Lucci, whose given name is Rayshawn Bennett, by "stabbing and stabbing at" him with a shank in the Fulton County Jail. YFN Lucci was among a dozen people charged in another gang-related RICO indictment in Fulton County a year ago.

The indictment also says it was an alleged member of the gang who shot at a bus in 2015 that was carrying rapper Lil Wayne."

I’ve made no excuses. Criminals should be held accountable.

But they should also address the root cause of the problem, not just the symptom. Until they start doing that, and they won’t, we’ll be seeing cases like this for rest of time.

What is the root cause of the problem as you see it or understand it to be??

Poverty... ohh wait, dude is supposedly rich... guess he needed to sell meth to catch up on those house payments.

You trying to tell me, the man who spent the first few years of his rap career imitating Wayne and even named his album Barter 6, put a hit on Wayne and/or his affiliates? Im not saying that never happened, but the way racketeering chargers are being used is some BS. The definition of racketeering is the act of acquiring a business through illegal activity, operating a business with illegal-derived income, or using a business to commit illegal acts. How does a person in your clique shooting up a tour bus equate to that? Its funny of racketeering always becomes vague when rappers/minorities are involved.

Young Thug co-founded a violent street gang that committed multiple murders, shootings and carjackings over roughly a decade and promoted its activities in songs and on social media, prosecutors allege in a sprawling indictment that charges him, rapper Gunna and 26 others with racketeering.
In addition to specific charges, the indictment includes a wide-ranging list of 181 acts that prosecutors say were committed as part of a conspiracy to further the gang's interests. They include appearing in videos with inflammatory song lyrics, appearing in photos on social media with gang symbols, possessing drugs with intent to distribute, aggravated assault and murder.

Willis said she respects the First Amendment right to free speech, but she believes the song lyrics cited in the indictment are “overt and predicate acts” that support the RICO charge.

This seems like they're making him the scapegoat to which if anyone committed a crime and yelled out "YSL" then it's affiliated to him. Then, anything he's said in rap songs are gonna be used against him as well. Hm.

I’ll also say this: if you think this arrest makes a difference then at the end of the year I urge you to look at the crime statistics of Georgia for 2022 and compare it to previous years.

Do you think the stats will go down now that Young Thug is off the streets? I don’t.

hopefully fulton county is helping him through detox. Not too many counties offer that.

Back
Top Bottom