Young Thug YSL RICO Case...

Systematic poverty, prison industrial system, poverty to military pipeline, failures of capitalism for the greater good of society etc.

So these factors are what led to Young Thug and his crew to commit the listed crimes and homicides from your perspective??

I'll preface my statements by saying that I am a suburban dude who's never been in the circumstances that young thug has and I've never committed a crime. I'm not trying to play tough guy here 🤣

I really don't understand is why young thug is still living a life of crime. He's been signed to a major record label at least 2014 and has been a platinum selling artist since 2015. Why is he still renting cars for murderers and ordering hits (allegedly)? Understand some artists who have just recently found success being trapped in criminal ways but Young thug has had the financial means to leave that life behind for at 7-8 yearsm

Isn't the whole point of making it big as an artist the opportunity to leave that life behind?
i mean he never had to commit crimes before being famous either, many people become successful without violent crimes

but if u like the lifestyle when u broke u gon like it even more when u rich and the boss

The better and more detailed discussion is in the Rap thread if y’all know where that is :lol:

But yea Thug was out here wildin, but him and his ppls been at this wayyyy before he blew up so like the saying goes “money and fame just amplifies who you are/what you already doing” :smh: …This been a long time coming and not surprising unfortunately

EE7UtM1XoAEaX_l

SMH... as a fan of his music, sad to see dude go down like this. If the charges are true, there's not much you can say.

RICO is total BS here though. Makes zero sense. Just an attempt to get people snitching.

I cant even feel sorry for dude because I honestly think hes one of the worst rappers out now (though that doesnt say much as 90% of modern rappers are complete trash). Good pruduction, piss poor lyrics, that are about to seal his fate.

You dont listen to Thugga expecting bars. :lol:

He talented af though. One of my fav artists and his lyrics might be trash but he can put together a track. :pimp:

He’s not the first and won’t be the last. Dudes keeping it “real” in their raps and snitching on themselves. Gang gang gang all day til you get caught then blame others for you continuing to do street **** after becoming millionaires

To the dudes defending this situation. IF the facts are true that they indeed murdered somebody AND put out a hit on another person, idk how you can defend that :lol:

Let somebody kill your brother, dad, homie, etc and you be like nah it’s coo, they don’t have to face any consequences

Why is it that anytime someone wants to talk about the reasons WHY someone might have done a crime, it is automatically labeled as "defending?"

Should the convo go as simple as, "They did it, lock them up" and nothing else?

Why is it that anytime someone wants to talk about the reasons WHY someone might have done a crime, it is automatically labeled as "defending?"

Need answers for this as well

I don’t think that’s the case. Conversations regarding why a person ended up doing something isn’t automatically defending.

You have people on the previous page asking why they locking em up, it’s not gonna change the murder rates in ATL or he’s not even the biggest gangster in Georgia and they should focus on that instead.

Once again, these are allegations. But if people got murdered in the process, there were attempted murders in the process, I don’t see how you can just dismiss it and pretend like it ain’t no big deal. That was somebody’s brother, father, son, friend, etc, that isn’t here anymore.

Bruh is cooked smh

I guess the dude who shot up lil waynes tour bus all them years ago was caught up in this indictment too.
That’s why I don’t feel bad for thug at all
Except for all his children
You mean to tell me that the police thought you were involved in trying to take the life of Lil Wayne and you are still out here moving this damn sloppy

All he had to do was keep putting out mediocre *** music that’s all he had to do
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now black folks are online asking why the KKK never got a RICO charge

Last edited:
I'll preface my statements by saying that I am a suburban dude who's never been in the circumstances that young thug has and I've never committed a crime. I'm not trying to play tough guy here 🤣

I really don't understand is why young thug is still living a life of crime. He's been signed to a major record label at least 2014 and has been a platinum selling artist since 2015. Why is he still renting cars for murderers and ordering hits (allegedly)? Understand some artists who have just recently found success being trapped in criminal ways but Young thug has had the financial means to leave that life behind for at 7-8 yearsm

Isn't the whole point of making it big as an artist the opportunity to leave that life behind?

Very confusing thought process indeed and this applies
To a lot of NFL players

Making millions of
Dollars and continue to be stuck on their old ways, habits, or just doing dumb **** and throwing it all away

Very weird

Systematic poverty, prison industrial system, poverty to military pipeline, failures of capitalism for the greater good of society etc.
How does any of this relate to the crimes that young thug allegedly committed after being a successful "rich" rapper?
I have no sympathy for anyone who is successful and makes it out, but is still contributing to the crimes and heartache within the Black community.

Back
Top Bottom