Young Thug YSL RICO Case...

Dummy ****.. drive around in a high profile car with illegal tints, literally give them a reason to pull you over... but better yet, lets smoke out the car that is full of drugs, and a weapon(s). Who taught these supposed gangstas how to move?
Was just about to say that. Jesus Christ the lack of common sense amongst these youth is alarming.

No sympathy for them. If he’s so concerned about his kids why is he continuously putting himself in compromising situations that will take him away from them. Especially the one kid who lost their mom.

Imagine being that kid when you’re older, to have had a rich father who was taken out of his life due to illegal criminal activity. Not even because he had to do it but because he wanted to.

I’ve never been a fan of his music because he sounds ridiculous except on that one Rick Ross track. But sounds like the community is better off with their group in jail. They’re destroying themselves and the community.

Dude’s got lawyer money so they feel like they can do all kinds of dumb **** and skate. Until they don’t..

This youtube channel is primarily focusing on Bay Area and CA beef but he just released one on this topic. First three mins clears up a lot of the legal part of this. The rest is history leading up to this current situation

"Fake Outrage."

Gunna & Playboi Carti’s “YSL” record have been removed from GTA radio. -

That is weird for GTA to do and nobody asked them to do that to begin with

I always turned the station with that game on anyway though (shoulder shrug)

Space 103.2 bapa

This youtube channel is primarily focusing on Bay Area and CA beef but he just released one on this topic. First three mins clears up a lot of the legal part of this. The rest is history leading up to this current situation

Video is super weird and he mentions a bunch of stuff he knows nothing about.

-Fulton county does not have soft prosecutors
- Fulton county DA isn't bringing up these charges because she wants to save her career. They've been building a case well before she was even in the role
- the guy goes on to say that the prosecutors don't have evidence to support these charges. How does he know?

If you want some context (and you have about an hour to kill) this video does a fantastic job of detailing the origins of the beef between YSL and YFN

I can see your critique. As someone living in the Bay we kinda know the story of our local scenes but he does get in it more detail because he familiar with it. Most likely because he's from here as well.

Trap Lore Ross is the goat for these type of Rap beef videos. I haven't seen that video but I will.

This trial is already turning into an absolute circus
There was a defendant earlier whose lawyer gave a speech about anime to defend her client. She brought up one of Bleach's filler arcs, and then used that to tell the jurors that they should vote to acquit her client because he's just filler and they should focus on the real substance. Then she ended her statement with "this is not justice, this is a circus", after she gave a long anime speech.

Thugger's lawyer is shooting for the stars and it is amazing. My guy said the "thug" in Young Thug doesn't actually refer to thugging, but it's an abbreviation for Truly Humbled Under God.
Then in response to a photo of Thug throwing up a blood gang sign, his lawyer suggests that he's actually throwing up a P and that it stood for "pushing positivity" :rofl:
I don't know if this absurd strategy will work but I admire the audacity.

There was a defendant earlier whose lawyer gave a speech about anime to defend her client. She brought up one of Bleach's filler arcs, and then used that to tell the jurors that they should vote to acquit her client because he's just filler and they should focus on the real substance. Then she ended her statement with "this is not justice, this is a circus", after she gave a long anime speech.

Thugger's lawyer is shooting for the stars and it is amazing. My guy said the "thug" in Young Thug doesn't actually refer to thugging, but it's an abbreviation for Truly Humbled Under God.
Then in response to a photo of Thug throwing up a blood gang sign, his lawyer suggests that he's actually throwing up a P and that it stood for "pushing positivity" :rofl:

thugga bleach.jpg

If they're gonna allow rap lyrics as evidence, anime subplots are fair game too as far as I'm concerned.

Did they go back and edit all of Young Thug songs? I forget what song it is, its older, but I know YT says something about "on gang" and its been edited out. Like not even the reverse type censoring. Its about a half second of complete silence. :smh:

Btw this is the part where the lawyer for one of the co-defendants embarks on her anime speech (at 5h32m)
I can't help but laugh but it's actually quite sad. Her anime filler argument boiling down to 'my client in this indictment is basically filler, so just ignore and acquit him' is not only ridiculous, it is about as bad of an argument as I can think of. I imagine this opening statement didn't go over well with the jury.

And here's the parts I referenced earlier where Thugger's lawyer is shooting for the stars.
Unlike that other defendant's lawyer though, this is clearly a seasoned veteran. These 2 arguments he's making in the clips below are of course ridiculous if you think about it but he presents them flawlessly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom