Young Thug YSL RICO Case...

These dudes lose a sense of reality once they are “famous”. They start to think they are really untouchable. But now they are just as equal as the inmate next to them.

This is a state RICO case… not a federal RICO case.

I know it shouldn’t need to be said, but Young Thug and the other 27 defendants are all innocent unless/until proven guilty.

This is the same DA who is investigating former President Trump for alleged election interference.

This is a state RICO case… not a federal RICO case.

I know it shouldn’t need to be said, but Young Thug and the other 27 defendants are all innocent unless/until proven guilty.

This is the same DA who is investigating former President Trump for alleged election interference.
Same da that got teachers the Rico charges too .

I mean at least its the dumb rappers being caught up. As much as i like gunna and young thug music, nothing of value musically speaking will be lost.

Future hendrixx still around.

If you're stupid and get money... you gonna act that much more stupid.

Just like rappers/actors that are crackheads and get money... they will always be crackheads, regardless of the money in the account.

If you're stupid and get money... you gonna act that much more stupid.

Just like rappers/actors that are crackheads and get money... they will always be crackheads, regardless of the money in the account.
yeah idk why people don't understand this :lol:

money gives you more freedom to be stupid

Being at a state level just sounds like a money play to me. Use up all their money for attorneys, state then drops and the feds pick it up and start all over again. 10 year investigation…… they aren’t going to let this ride🤷🏾‍♂️

I can’t find the tweet but someone said the fact that they connected them to 50 murders since 2019 and didn’t do anything about it at the time until now just shows you how much they care about their citizens:smh:

I can’t find the tweet but someone said the fact that they connected them to 50 murders since 2019 and didn’t do anything about it at the time until now just shows you how much they care about their citizens:smh:

:smh: :smh: :smh: YSL is NOT being accused of 50 murders.

Someone misinterpreted the DA saying that "gangs were responsible for 80% of the crime in Fulton County" as YSL specifically being responsible...when she was saying GANGs in totality. Twitter is the absolute worst. All it takes is the wrong accounts w/ the right number of followers and BS can spread like wildfire.

Now half of the internet thinks Young Thug is Pablo Escobar

:smh: :smh: :smh: YSL is NOT being accused of 50 murders.

Someone misinterpreted the DA saying that "gangs were responsible for 80% of the crime in Fulton County" as YSL specifically being responsible...when she was saying GANGs in totality. Twitter is the absolute worst. All it takes is the wrong accounts w/ the right number of followers and BS can spread like wildfire.

Now half of the internet thinks Young Thug is Pablo Escobar
That’s true but the overall sentiment kind of remains the same it’s kind of like the “bigger fish to fry thing”. Like you backdating stuff from 2013 and we in 2022, it’s kind of like they just keeping tabs on **** instead of stopping. It’s like yo if you nabbed em 3 years ago there’s like 30 incidents in this indictment that don’t even happen.

At the same time that’s how it is everywhere and that’s how this RICO **** goes, you gotta let mfs get in so deep their ain’t a way to prove they not in it.

I can see thug on the stand now talm bout "if you would have arrested me sooner I would have commited less crimes, but even if you did then someone else would have anyway".

My only question to you is, how much would you pay for a "Free my Thugger" tee?

That’s true but the overall sentiment kind of remains the same it’s kind of like the “bigger fish to fry thing”. Like you backdating stuff from 2013 and we in 2022, it’s kind of like they just keeping tabs on **** instead of stopping. It’s like yo if you nabbed em 3 years ago there’s like 30 incidents in this indictment that don’t even happen.

At the same time that’s how it is everywhere and that’s how this RICO **** goes, you gotta let mfs get in so deep their ain’t a way to prove they not in it.

There aren't really 30 "incidents" that occured that needed prevention in the first place. That's why the idea of them having 50 bodies is absurd. That exaggeration incorrectly frames the narrative as the police "letting" them terrorize the city.

Damn near half of this indictment consists of Instagram photos and captions meant to show ties between the accused. Some of these guys have even been tried and served time for their offenses...or were sitting in jail already.

I'm positive like 5% of the people who have spoken on this topic actually read the 88 page indictment pdf. It will seriously answer 99% of the questions people are confused about.

Yeah Im gonna be honest... Im not reading 88 pages of anything unless I go back to college. This **** is just entertainment to me at this point, more so than his music. Doesnt change the fact that son is dumb as rocks and a weirdo that put himself in this situation. Hes a good example of what you dont want to be like.

Go to school kids, pass your English and music classes, then think about making a career out of rap. Also maybe take a criminal justice class while youre at it, or watch Discovery ID or First 48 if you want to try to get away with commiting senseless crimes.

Dummy ****.. drive around in a high profile car with illegal tints, literally give them a reason to pull you over... but better yet, lets smoke out the car that is full of drugs, and a weapon(s). Who taught these supposed gangstas how to move?

Dummy ****.. drive around in a high profile car with illegal tints, literally give them a reason to pull you over... but better yet, lets smoke out the car that is full of drugs, and a weapon(s). Who taught these supposed gangstas how to move?
They get a little money they start to believe they own lies “ they above the law “ . But let metro tell it they the new Fred Hampton and Huey p .

regular folks move like this all the time so im not surprised

Back
Top Bottom