Younger Siblings Un/Appreciation

For those of you that have them, of course they can get on your nerves. Once you get out the house you learn to appreciate them, well at least I did its crazy!I have three little brothers and a sister and im 21. My sister is 16 about the be 17 next month, she used to piss me off when I lived at home. The lil dudesare 11, 9, and 2.(yes two years old my parents got it crackin they are 45) I just came from seeing my family last night and its crazy how they have grown, itscool to have your younger siblings be able to look up to you, if you're doing something positive with your life that is. Of course there are ups and downinvolving them but when you look at it they are very appreciated.
pimp.gif

Love to chill with my little bro but I hate when he lose #!$%...like Battlefield:Bad Company.....its been a month still looking for it

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Appreciated.. Earlier this month when my little sister was doing her Family Treeproject, moms told me that she put me down as her favorite (but she didn't want me to find out)[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. Also I realize the influence you can have on them, just yesterday night my little sister wastrying to setup a business deal/bet if she beat me in Wii Tennis[/color]
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thatput a smile on my face seeing her work out the numbers like that[/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't read the thread title carefully and was about to come in here and tell you to appreciate them because one day, they'll be all you have left.
laugh.gif

Younger and older siblings appreciated.
pimp.gif

I imagine I was a real pain to my brothers, they're 8 and 12 years older than me so I probably stole a lot of their attention when I was born
laugh.gif

I sometimes wish we were closer in age, because I never got a chance to really bond with them and do "brother" things as equals... almost always asthe younger, kid brother. Being younger has given me a better insight and knowledge of things that are a tad before my time, so it's been nice in thatrespect.

i have a younger half sister thats 16 that i only seen once back in 99 when she was 6...
eek.gif
, but earlier this year once i finally got over my father havin a kid by someoneelse...i tracked her down via Myspace (cuz i know every teenager had to have either MS or FB) we linked up....and now shortee is my lil homegirl /protege...
pimp.gif
, i had to make sure she was stayin on track and not doin allthe dumb 5hit i was when i was her age!

very appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom