your first love.

Yeah it sucks
frown.gif

Dated for 8 months and we were obsessed with each other. Malaysian/Cape Verdean (I think that's how you say it?) she was pretty
devil.gif
devil.gif
.The P was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. We were dating/seeing each other for 8 months.

Took her out to dinner before she went back to school a month ago (she goes to school out of state) at this fancy %%% restaurant ended up dropping a bill
30t6p3b.gif
. Turns out her fam is moving back to Boston and I probably won't ever see her again. Sent her a text and even called when she went off to school and she left me in the dust.... but its whatever. Karma does bite you in the butt I suppose.....

LEFT MY OLD @%!+% AT HOME, GOT A NEW ONE

tumblr_lzgue6w2YD1qjtap0o1_500.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i married her....lol

Damn.gif

This girl I dated about 2 years ago. Probably the most perfect girl (for me). Everything I could want. Light skinned Dominican chick, smart, mad chill, funny, dorky, similar interests, beautiful little short body, cute little butt. Honestly if I could have ANY girl on this planet, and I mean ANY, before Rihanna, before Lima, it would probably be her, I kid you not. But yea, I think I was lightweight in love with her. We dated for about 3 months but I guess I wasn't good enough for her and in the end she broke my heart (twice). I cried and cried and all that stuff. Took me about a year to get over her. Now she has a boyfriend and he is the luckiest man on the planet. I hope he knows that 
tired.gif

Dated, moved in together, she became a successful lawyer I was still in college on my grind, she left me ...

married her later divorced from her.....rushed into it, young dumb and in the military tryna get some extra cashflow lol stain

My 1st love was 15 years ago, dated for 3 years. Found me on facebook last week after not seeing each other for 9 years. We live 2500 miles away from each other and but they'll always have a spot in my heart.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

she is the reason I'm so heartless and show no feeling towards females besides lust
[French Montana] DAMN [/French]
Mine is the reason why I don't trust females. We were together for 3 years and she cheated on me. I was young, so I tried to forgive her and give us another shot, but then she turned on me again but the next time it was with a female. I never looked at women the same way again. 

Even now, after being in some serious long term relationships I never really got over that first real love I found myself consumed in, and I never gave a girl 100% of me. I'm always defensive and making sure I'm not being played. I cannot allow myself to be consumed by a girl or her box. 

I really thought I was the best boyfriend I could ever be to my first love. Even my second love that I tried to break my barriers down for. I incorporated them into family functions, always made holidays and birthdays special, and went that extra mile to take care of them no matter what. And both of them did me the same. Cheated. 

So OP, to answer your question, yes I'll always have a place in my heart for my first love, and my 2nd love... But that spot is not a good one 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i married her....lol

Damn.gif

This girl I dated about 2 years ago. Probably the most perfect girl (for me). Everything I could want. Light skinned Dominican chick, smart, mad chill, funny, dorky, similar interests, beautiful little short body, cute little butt. Honestly if I could have ANY girl on this planet, and I mean ANY, before Rihanna, before Lima, it would probably be her, I kid you not. But yea, I think I was lightweight in love with her. We dated for about 3 months but I guess I wasn't good enough for her and in the end she broke my heart (twice). I cried and cried and all that stuff. Took me about a year to get over her. Now she has a boyfriend and he is the luckiest man on the planet. I hope he knows that 
tired.gif
NO bro, shes the most unluckiest woman on the planet to have left you!
embarassed.gif

Tyga - Still got it
&
Wale -breakup song

'nuff saidI remember posting her here in a post your gf thread, someone said she resembled Geneveive Jolie. Damn i wanna hit those again.

Did my first love so dirty!

I still haven't forgiven myself, so I guess you can say I still have a soft spot for her.

Roselyn..
I'm over it now but when I had to move I feel in a deep depression.. i didnt wanna eat, go outside, talk to noone.. i wanted to commit suicide.. I haven't talked to her like in a year but i'm good now

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Roselyn..
I'm over it now but when I had to move I feel in a deep depression.. i didnt wanna eat, go outside, talk to noone.. i wanted to commit suicide.. I haven't talked to her like in a year but i'm good now

damn bro, its better to have lost love, than to have never loved at all..

Maybe i wasnt in love with that kid. I just dont ever see myself being lost without someone in my life. I had a friend commit sucicide and another attempt behind broken hearts and love. Love seems dangerous.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I still think about her from time to time, I wonder if she does the same
embarassed.gif
Same.
embarassed.gif

Here name was Vianey. Still got a letter from her were she wrote that I would forget about her 1st.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Put it away in a NIKE box tho.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

I still think about her from time to time, I wonder if she does the same
embarassed.gif
Same.
embarassed.gif

Here name was Vianey. Still got a letter from her were she wrote that I would forget about her 1st.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Put it away in a NIKE box tho.
kurtships204_93.gif

tumblr_lzrl7sWgS21qd8r1f.gif

Back
Top Bottom