your first love.

i forget the exact aphorism but its something like

the magic of ones first love is the ignorance that it can ever end.

Originally Posted by PRIME

We were together for 3 years and she cheated on me. I was young, so I tried to forgive her and give us another shot, but then she turned on me again but the next time it was with a female. I never looked at women the same way again. 
Even now, after being in some serious long term relationships I never really got over that first real love I found myself consumed in, and I never gave a girl 100% of me. I'm always defensive and making sure I'm not being played. I cannot allow myself to be consumed by a girl or her box. 
Was with my ex for 5 years and a half, my first everything. Did me quite dirty. Had a sidepiece for a year and a half on and off without me knowing at all, until she told me. He wanted to make it work.  I refused to give another chance to such an act for betrayal and such disrespect.So I left him. Well, he then fell back on her.
laugh.gif
He is still with her 4-5 years later. He says I am the one that got away. But, I forgave him. Him and I still talk here and there. He was my best friend. I think also for someone who had such an effect on you and was such an important part of you, I will always have a soft spot for someone like him. I sometimes miss the hell out of that man. I was there for him at his worst, when he hit rock bottom, and took such good care of him. He exhausted me and drained me. That is why I am still single (5 years later). I am making up for all the life he sucked out of me. Just need to do me. I think I am ready to settle now though. I loved him with all of me, my heart and soul. But, I really do wish him nothing but the best. I will always love and care for him. I am glad to say I forgave and we patched things up and we can move on with our lives. P.S. He still tries to get at me, but that is a whole other story.  

Still say what's up and ask about each others families when we cross paths, which is rare nowadays, but there's no soft spot for her.

My Dearest Allie. I couldn't sleep last night because I know that it's over between us. I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you.

-- RaWeX05

red-rose-flower-wallpaper-6.jpg

I want to punch her in the chest, then stomp her into oblivion.....but I would probably get back with her given the opportunity
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
I miss that wench dearly, especially the sex
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

i married her....lol

Damn.gif

This girl I dated about 2 years ago. Probably the most perfect girl (for me). Everything I could want. Light skinned Dominican chick, smart, mad chill, funny, dorky, similar interests, beautiful little short body, cute little butt. Honestly if I could have ANY girl on this planet, and I mean ANY, before Rihanna, before Lima, it would probably be her, I kid you not. But yea, I think I was lightweight in love with her. We dated for about 3 months but I guess I wasn't good enough for her and in the end she broke my heart (twice). I cried and cried and all that stuff. Took me about a year to get over her. Now she has a boyfriend and he is the luckiest man on the planet. I hope he knows that
Three months and you was in love.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

i married her....lol

Damn.gif

This girl I dated about 2 years ago. Probably the most perfect girl (for me). Everything I could want. Light skinned Dominican chick, smart, mad chill, funny, dorky, similar interests, beautiful little short body, cute little butt. Honestly if I could have ANY girl on this planet, and I mean ANY, before Rihanna, before Lima, it would probably be her, I kid you not. But yea, I think I was lightweight in love with her. We dated for about 3 months but I guess I wasn't good enough for her and in the end she broke my heart (twice). I cried and cried and all that stuff. Took me about a year to get over her. Now she has a boyfriend and he is the luckiest man on the planet. I hope he knows that 
tired.gif
NO bro, shes the most unluckiest woman on the planet to have left you!
embarassed.gif
not_sure_if_serious_pug.jpg

Spoiler [+]
I appreciate that man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats on marrying your first love
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Three months and you was in love.
eyes.gif
Lightweight. I THINK I loved her. She was perfection in my eyes. I was like a guy who got exactly what I wanted. When I was with her was the first and last time I said out loud that life was great.

And what can I say, I love love. I fall fast
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

Yeah it sucks
frown.gif

Dated for 8 months and we were obsessed with each other. Malaysian/Cape Verdean (I think that's how you say it?) she was pretty
devil.gif
devil.gif
.The P was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. We were dating/seeing each other for 8 months.

Took her out to dinner before she went back to school a month ago (she goes to school out of state) at this fancy %%% restaurant ended up dropping a bill
30t6p3b.gif
. Turns out her fam is moving back to Boston and I probably won't ever see her again. Sent her a text and even called when she went off to school and she left me in the dust.... but its whatever. Karma does bite you in the butt I suppose....
Can't expect women to confront situations like this son....a good number of women are simply cowards, nothing more.

They will boast about their maturity in all aspects of life until it comes to romance. They are adults at work, school, social life...but the second it involves dating, logic doesn't exist anymore and every single thing has to revolve around her happiness, whether it's how you treat her/act or the backwards justifications she uses to leave/ignore/cheat on you.

I see her on fb everyday talking about drama with one of her 4 baby's daddy's.  I'M GOOD!!!!!!
glasses.gif

She's engaged now, still think about her from time to time. But I was young back then 13-15. I'm 22 now.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by PRIME

We were together for 3 years and she cheated on me. I was young, so I tried to forgive her and give us another shot, but then she turned on me again but the next time it was with a female. I never looked at women the same way again. 
Even now, after being in some serious long term relationships I never really got over that first real love I found myself consumed in, and I never gave a girl 100% of me. I'm always defensive and making sure I'm not being played. I cannot allow myself to be consumed by a girl or her box. 
Was with my ex for 5 years and a half, my first everything. Did me quite dirty. Had a sidepiece for a year and a half on and off without me knowing at all, until she told me. He wanted to make it work.  I refused to give another chance to such an act for betrayal and such disrespect.So I left him. Well, he then fell back on her.
laugh.gif
He is still with her 4-5 years later. He says I am the one that got away. But, I forgave him. Him and I still talk here and there. He was my best friend. I think also for someone who had such an effect on you and was such an important part of you, I will always have a soft spot for someone like him. I sometimes miss the hell out of that man. I was there for him at his worst, when he hit rock bottom, and took such good care of him. He exhausted me and drained me. That is why I am still single (5 years later). I am making up for all the life he sucked out of me. Just need to do me. I think I am ready to settle now though. I loved him with all of me, my heart and soul. But, I really do wish him nothing but the best. I will always love and care for him. I am glad to say I forgave and we patched things up and we can move on with our lives. P.S. He still tries to get at me, but that is a whole other story.  
I gotta say that I once dated a girl who was married before and pretty much had the same sentiments towards him that you do your ex. Even though she never wanted him back in the relationship/marriage type way, it was frustrating for me to get along with. I learned a lot about that relationship and now understand where she was coming from, but just saying to be wary of how quick you might bring that to the forefront because it will probably scare most dudes off. It's immature, but unless a guy fully understands the reasons you feel this way, he probably hasn't matured in that sense. You probably already know this though...Just reminded me of my ex.

Khloe and Lamar are great together. She holds him down he holds her down and we all know she crazy.

My first love is my only love for the most part........................ 3 years fairly strong thus far.

Back
Top Bottom