[/Your Girl having Male friends\]

The thing I don't like is when girls insist on being friends with this male when their boyfriend doesn't like it .

It's like ... your boyfriend knows what other dudes be on & what they plot sometimes .

Maybe that's just me though .

It isn't really about insecurities ... because I know hella females that would get upset if their dude was going to dinner / club with another girl .

The way I feel is, if the girl is going to cheat on you, she'll do it regardless of what you do. So spare the extra effort and just play it cool. If shedoes cheat on you, she wasn't worth it from the beginning and nothing you could do would have prevented her from whoring herself out.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

The way I feel is, if the girl is going to cheat on you, she'll do it regardless of what you do. So spare the extra effort and just play it cool. If she does cheat on you, she wasn't worth it from the beginning and nothing you could do would have prevented her from whoring herself out.

Very true.

I've never been friends with a girl that I didn't want to have sex or some type sexual thing pop off with.

Only ugly girls would say I was their friend and we most likely don't talk anymore(not necessarily cuz they ugly).

What if one of her bestfriends is a dude and one of your bestfriends is a girl? Is there a problem with that?

Ryan has been my guy bestfried for years now and he ain't never tried to smash or anything and I have a bunch of guy friends that I've known for yearsthat I kick it with. If she's known those friends LONGER than she's known you ... she's just suppose to drop them?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Your insecurities FTL

I'm insecure because I'm not letting my girl go out on dates with other men? Yea ok buddy.

I don't mind her talking to guys and having friends, but none of this %** I just explained is going down.

co signi

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Nah. It's not cool. I wouldn't intervene cause that would give her ammo. But I'd be very suspicious
smh.gif
...That's a dumb way to go about it, though.

What self respecting heterosexual man wouldn't deny a chance at sex
from, at the very least, a mildly attractive female? Assuming he isn't
committed,
that is.
exactly. thats why you gotta be careful who you lettin your chick chill with.

Always be suspicious.....

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Always that one simp!! There to "catch" her if she falls. I always tell the breezy to ask him if he wants to smash....he WON'T say no. How much of it is JUST friends then?!

...That's a dumb way to go about it, though.

What self respecting heterosexual man wouldn't deny a chance at sex from, at the very least, a mildly attractive female? Assuming he isn't committed, that is.

I'm not even worried about those dudes because I know they're not about to smash.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

For some reason the chicks I end up dating cut off all their male friends without me saying anything about it. I wouldn't trip they just take it upon themselves. Older women ftw!
That right there will make suspicious. Either she's talking to her friends on the low or she's a stage 5 clinger. And let's be clearthat the places they go is also important. Place or things that seem relationship-y, thats a no. But I always warn my gril about what men think. Just so sheknows, I know whats up

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

The thing I don't like is when girls insist on being friends with this male when their boyfriend doesn't like it .

It's like ... your boyfriend knows what other dudes be on & what they plot sometimes .

Maybe that's just me though .

It isn't really about insecurities ... because I know hella females that would get upset if their dude was going to dinner / club with another girl .

bingo.

I don't think I would date girls that go on dates with other guys while they are with me in the first place
grin.gif

SoFreakinWavy wrote:
DMoney82 wrote:
Ortega03 wrote:
Your insecurities FTL

I'm insecure because I'm not letting my girl go out on dates with other men? Yea ok buddy.

I don't mind her talking to guys and having friends, but none of this %** I just explained is going down.

co signi

Keep your woman satisfied and she'll learn on her own she doesn't have to go anywhere without you..right?
happy.gif

9 times out of 10 they like your girl, have been with your girl, your girl likes them...its a lose-lose situation. She might stop talking to them just tosatisfy you but if you ever break up they will regain contact with the quickness...I'm going through that right now. They say stuff just to ease your mindbut I never expect them to follow through because I'd probably do the same thing

I honestly believe there is no such thing as a "homeboy" for your girl unless he's gay or she's ugly.

I don't know any straight guy who WANTS to kick it with a girl because they want to just "kick it." They usually just inching in, waiting forthe "right" moment to try and smash or holla.

People can disagree all they want like, "no, i have a male friend who loves to hang out with me" but that's most likely because homie hasn'tfound the "right" time to pop at you yet. He's just there waiting and "hoping" that eventually he can get in. "Oh but i have aboyfriend and he's still around"....again, he's WAITING for his chance.

That's just my belief.

Originally Posted by knightngale

I don't think I would date girls that go on dates with other guys while they are with me in the first place
grin.gif

Does having lunch with people you work with / going out for drink count? My bf says he doesn't mind because if anything, I get free food out of it.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Your insecurities FTL

That is exactly what being insecure is. I don't see a problem with the wife going out and getting a bite to eat with a male friend she has known for yearswhile I am busy with my boys balling or playing Madden or some other guy stuff. If it's some dude I met before I don't see the problem. Prioritywill always be me or her family and I know this. If I am busy, then she's free to do what she needs to do whether it be doing some charity work, visitingrelatives, hanging out with her friends, male or female, etc. But I get you though, if its some dude she just met at the gym that is trying to hollar ather... that's never going to happen because the wife knows better.

Bottom line you can't hold your significant other down just because of your jealousy and your inability to handle her male friends. Your lady should alwaysknow better to not put herself in any situation that may get her in trouble with you. It's all about trust.

However I understand that not every male friend she has you will like. So if you have a valid reason to not like dude... you tell her how you feel and yet shestill continues to kick it with dude then that's a problem. For me personally I would try to compromise but if it's just too much work, I would justsay screw it.. I am out. Don't want to waste time messing with a female that can't respect your word or being paranoid all the damn time.

Originally Posted by lovemysole

grin.gif

Does having lunch with people you work with / going out for drink count? My bf says he doesn't mind because if anything, I get free food out of it.
happy.gif
If there's other people there , yeah .

I just don't see a woman in a committed relationship going out to eat / drink with another man

There's always trust , but you also have to think about how the "friend" is thinking . He's probably like "I'm going out to eat withyour wife _ !"

You just never know ...

$%@% just doesn't look right to me ...

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I have a few really close girl friends so it would be pretty hypocritical for me to say she couldn't chill with her guy friends.
Same here. Most of my girl's male friends are homosexuals. The hetero ones have their own women to deal with.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

The way I feel is, if the girl is going to cheat on you, she'll do it regardless of what you do. So spare the extra effort and just play it cool. If she does cheat on you, she wasn't worth it from the beginning and nothing you could do would have prevented her from whoring herself out.
Quoted for truth and emphasis.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Im ok with male friend but there always that certain simp that stays trying to flirt
mad.gif
damn son chill
@#%% gets me so heated
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's like damn son you ain't got no other girls to talk to except for mine?
And to answer the question OP was asking, I'm ok with it to a certain extent, it's cool if she's talking to them but I'm not allowing any 1 on1 dates or any of that @#%%.

I don't think there has been a time where my girl was with her guy friends without me being there and meeting them since we've been together. Even soshe's damn loyal, so I wouldn't be bothered.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by lovemysole

grin.gif

happy.gif
If there's other people there , yeah .

I just don't see a woman in a committed relationship going out to eat / drink with another man

There's always trust , but you also have to think about how the "friend" is thinking . He's probably like "I'm going out to eat with your wife _ !"

You just never know ...

$%@% just doesn't look right to me ...

Hmmm well I guess everybody's different. The only time I go anywhere alone with a guy is during lunch but no dinners. I don't disrespect my man likethat because YES I know how ya'll think "I could get the P!"

It depends. I used to have a problem w/ it but now I'm a lil better. If its a genuine friendship then no problem but if its a *$$$% that be on some whadupw/ me and u, and she tell em she got a man and he impose friendship then I got a problem w/ it cause he already exposed his tru intentions

Back
Top Bottom