[/Your Girl having Male friends\]

idk if its necessarily insecurities.. but i'm just a jealous motherF_ when it comes to my GF
ohwell.gif

now it's not that i dont want her to have any friends. it's that she hates having "girlfriends" because she thinks girls are so two-faced.and her female have proved true to that plenty of times.
indifferent.gif

so she has alot of guy friendss.. i trust her. it's just as guys, we know what all those guy friends are really looking for. they looking for her to slipup.
frown.gif

i dont worry about it too much.
grin.gif
she's not with a guy friendeveryday.. and if our love is as strong as it's supposed to be.. if she cheats or indulges, it just proves we arent meant for each other.
tired.gif

partys are not accpeted, and niether are big dates, like taking her to a Yankee Game or anything expensive.. expensive gifts and dates, are excluded from thefriendship. a boyfriend, shudnt feel like he's having competition.
nerd.gif

I went on a trip to China back in June, my girl's so called guy bff called her to get with her and that I won't know a thing... That made me mad as*@!! but now I
laugh.gif
about it. I am seriously not okay with that dude being close to my girl at all. I am okay with her having guy friends but they can'thave any physical contact.

im okay with my girl doing that. its all about trust. if you feel insecure about it, that means you dont trust her to the fullest...thats a problem you willhave to fix on your own..

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

if she wanted to she could. If she wants to cheat on you, she will. No matter what you do. I also have a huge ego and think i'm the @%$ so if she gets with anyone else, she'd just be slummin'

There is so much win and truth in this one sentence
smokin.gif
my sentiments exactly
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

It doesn't bother me at all. I have a few really close girl friends so it would be pretty hypocritical for me to say she couldn't chill with her guy friends.

It depends on the situation. I used to think it would bother me until I was kinda seeing this guy that just... had a lot of friends (male andfemale) and his female friends didn't bother me at all.

I wouldn't expect to just meet some guy and then him dump everyone he knew before me. However...not too sure I'd take to kindly to a guy MAKING femalefriends while he's with me because...@*%?
laugh.gif
NO. lol

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Your insecurities FTL

I'm insecure because I'm not letting my girl go out on dates with other men? Yea ok buddy.

I don't mind her talking to guys and having friends, but none of this %** I just explained is going down.

That is exactly what being insecure is. I don't see a problem with the wife going out and getting a bite to eat with a male friend she has known for years while I am busy with my boys balling or playing Madden or some other guy stuff. If it's some dude I met before I don't see the problem. Priority will always be me or her family and I know this. If I am busy, then she's free to do what she needs to do whether it be doing some charity work, visiting relatives, hanging out with her friends, male or female, etc. But I get you though, if its some dude she just met at the gym that is trying to hollar at her... that's never going to happen because the wife knows better.

Bottom line you can't hold your significant other down just because of your jealousy and your inability to handle her male friends. Your lady should always know better to not put herself in any situation that may get her in trouble with you. It's all about trust.

However I understand that not every male friend she has you will like. So if you have a valid reason to not like dude... you tell her how you feel and yet she still continues to kick it with dude then that's a problem. For me personally I would try to compromise but if it's just too much work, I would just say screw it.. I am out. Don't want to waste time messing with a female that can't respect your word or being paranoid all the damn time.

ahh you are wise and experienced (pause). this thread ftw. giving me mad perspective as i went thru a situation like that last summer. my girl copped thisiphone off this dude via an ad on craigslist. something went sour with the phone but it was under warranty so she and the dude went to apple store to get itfixed since she expected to buy a working phone. while waiting a couple hours in the mall, they chatted it up i guess and she said they became friends. etc,etc, they texted each other alot, they went to a movie, and of course nothing happened, but i flipped out on her. made her cry. cuz dude was def not lookin fora friend. they dont talk anymore since dude moved away not long after neways but i dont regret the fight. she met up with him via craigslist to buy a phone andhe tries to be friends? sum1 tell me that isn't sketchy. i wasn't having that at all. she can hang with guy friends, i can't always control that.especially if i know dude then w.e. i do believe in boundaries tho to a certain extent. dude cant roll with a taken girl to a movie and dinner alone paying forher throughout. chill. my girl loves me to death so she'll always say no to another dude, but that iphone situation was a big fail. i just wish my girl sawit that way. btw, i wasn't alone on that.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

I honestly believe there is no such thing as a "homeboy" for your girl unless he's gay or she's ugly.

I don't know any straight guy who WANTS to kick it with a girl because they want to just "kick it." They usually just inching in, waiting for the "right" moment to try and smash or holla.

People can disagree all they want like, "no, i have a male friend who loves to hang out with me" but that's most likely because homie hasn't found the "right" time to pop at you yet. He's just there waiting and "hoping" that eventually he can get in. "Oh but i have a boyfriend and he's still around"....again, he's WAITING for his chance.

That's just my belief.
not entirely true. one of my best friends (until recently cause of some dumb *@#%) was a girl. we been friends for bout 5 years. i had a bunch ofgirlfriends during this time and she had a bunch of boyfriends also. and she def wasnt unattractive. i still got all my boys who i kick it with, but sometimesits coo just kickin it with a girl. just the 2 of us would go out to eat, kick it at my house, watch a movie, do dumb stuff, etc... but a lot of my girlfriendsdid have a problem with it. i see nothing wrong with it. i mean as long as your girls "friend" isnt someone she just met recently then i see nothingwrong. cause if they been friends for a long time then something woulda happened by now if the relationship wasnt purely platonic

Originally Posted by DMoney82

My girl doesn't even think she should have male friends. I'm the one that told her I don't mind but there is a line drawn. She wouldn't even go that route. The most she ever did was go have a drink, eat with my homeboy them if they run into each other. They are like my brothers. I don't even think twice about it.

But all my female friends, I want to smash. All men think alike . I don't wana hear that bull #%% bout "I don't look at her like that". Either you gay or just a butt boy that's gonne walk talk and shop with her hoping your gonna get some one day.
So what does that make your boys? Anyway, I am firm believer that men don't make friends with women unless they want to smash and/or find themattractive with the exception of 2 things: work and school. If you work with someone chances are you see them a lot so a friendship can form. Same with schooland having the same classes. Now I'm not saying they don't want to smash anyway, but I can see an honest frienship being formed. Anything outside ofthose two situations, homeboy just wants to smash.

man girls havin guy friends is a no no im waitin under the rim right now as we speak for the rebound word to D12 smh at dumb broads thinkin we dont wanna smash

i was wondering about this myself when my girl went back to japan, but she told me to not worry cause japanese dudes would never try to push up on a girl likeboys over here cause there not as bold as american men, and i believe her, but im more concerned about the dudes here in seattle who to my face will hit on heror tell there friends there tryin to get with her, yet she never sees this, so i have to set her straight sometimes on american boys.

I had a girl that had more boy friends then I can count we went out for fours years trust her n everything, till sue met this dude and I guess she was hangingout with him during school and after school while at work , we got into a fight went on a break then next week talk to her she got with home dude. I'mpretty scoured from what she did, now I think twice before a chick come my way unless the just Wanna smash .

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Im ok with male friend but there always that certain simp that stays trying to flirt
mad.gif
damn son chill
I hate them %+!$$% ... but on the real, as long as ya shorty is a thorough bred its a small thing .... I dont mind my lady having male friends ..

I personally don't have any male friends. Most malesdon't know how to respect a girl when she has a boyfriend. I had a few here and there that I would talk to more towards the beginning of my relationshipbut now that my boyfriend & I have been together almost 2.5 years I don't talk to like any of them any more. Maybe a wave if I saw them but that'sabout it.

As for my boyfriend, he doesn't really chill with anychicks but he has this like group 5 girls that he grew up with that are annoying as hell and all $%#!+ with like 5 kids by the time they were 18, theydon't phase me cause me >>>>>>> them ANY day.

But I dont knowhow I would react if one day he was like " Oh im goin out to eat with so & so" Id probably be like alright I'll be ready in fivelol.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

It depends on the situation. I used to think it would bother me until I was kinda seeing this guy that just... had a lot of friends (male and female) and his female friends didn't bother me at all.

I wouldn't expect to just meet some guy and then him dump everyone he knew before me. However...not too sure I'd take to kindly to a guy MAKING female friends while he's with me because...@*%?
laugh.gif
NO. lol

EXACTLLY. Like alright you got friends from your past ? sure cool.
Your going to school and gettin chicks numbers because you wanna make friends ? Yeahhh NO.

Originally Posted by gORJESS

I personally don't have any male friends. Most males don't know how to respect a girl when she has a boyfriend. I had a few here and there that I would talk to more towards the beginning of my relationship but now that my boyfriend & I have been together almost 2.5 years I don't talk to like any of them any more. Maybe a wave if I saw them but that's about it.

As for my boyfriend, he doesn't really chill with any chicks but he has this like group 5 girls that he grew up with that are annoying as hell and all $%#!+ with like 5 kids by the time they were 18, they don't phase me cause me >>>>>>> them ANY day.

But I dont know how I would react if one day he was like " Oh im goin out to eat with so & so" Id probably be like alright I'll be ready in five lol.

tired.gif
Ya'll will unfortunately get bored of smothering eachother realfast .... People need to be able to socialize with both sexes ..

my girlfriend has guy friends, but they're all ugly and stupid, so i dont have anything to worry about
plus she goes out with a group of friends if theres guys, if it were alone with a guy, then i might have a problem with it

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by gORJESS

I personally don't have any male friends. Most males don't know how to respect a girl when she has a boyfriend. I had a few here and there that I would talk to more towards the beginning of my relationship but now that my boyfriend & I have been together almost 2.5 years I don't talk to like any of them any more. Maybe a wave if I saw them but that's about it.

As for my boyfriend, he doesn't really chill with any chicks but he has this like group 5 girls that he grew up with that are annoying as hell and all $%#!+ with like 5 kids by the time they were 18, they don't phase me cause me >>>>>>> them ANY day.

But I dont know how I would react if one day he was like " Oh im goin out to eat with so & so" Id probably be like alright I'll be ready in five lol.

tired.gif
Ya'll will unfortunately get bored of smothering eachother real fast .... People need to be able to socialize with both sexes ..

Idon't think we really "smother" each other. Why would I chill with some other guy when I can chill with him? Besides, most of the guys that Ispoke to before I got with him were dudes that I had some sort of past with. Be it they tried to get with me and I said no or they perused me & that'show we met and nothing ever happened. I have had the same like 4 or 5 girlfriends for the past 10 years and I am content with that - I never found a need to gomake more friends especially male friends before him or now.
As far as socializing with the opposite sex, he does that at work there are plenty of female workers there that hespends 10 hours with at a time. He knows females too but I don't think he feels the need or want to chill withthem.

there's no such thing as an attractive male and/or attractive female just being friends without one of them trying something at least once.

HISYG.

Back
Top Bottom