[/Your Girl having Male friends\]

^ sorry about your situation but I have to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

He hates me having/going out with my male friends because he's convinced everyone's intentions are to get at me. I limit contact with my male friends now though because I know it bothers him and him/his feelings are more important to me anyways.

pimp.gif

and he's absolutely right, and you know it.

but that's how a real woman carries herself.

It does bother me sometimes but at the end of the day I know he's just trying to protect me and keep me out of trouble. He has been right in certain situations regarding male friends/associates having motives so I see where he's coming from so I respect his opinion/point of view. 

pimp.gif

i wish you were real.

LOL

i wouldnt get rid of my male friends. but out of respect for our relationship and him, i would minimize the interaction of my male friends and i. I would expect him to do the same with his female friends unless they're bulldikes.

nah my current doesnt have any guy friends like that, but one of my ex's did, most all her friends were guys, i tried to dead that quick, cuz i know that could easily be all bad.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

idk if its necessarily insecurities.. but i'm just a jealous motherF_ when it comes to my GF
ohwell.gif

now it's not that i dont want her to have any friends. it's that she hates having "girlfriends" because she thinks girls are so two-faced. and her female have proved true to that plenty of times.
indifferent.gif

so she has alot of guy friendss.. i trust her. it's just as guys, we know what all those guy friends are really looking for. they looking for her to slip up.
frown.gif

i dont worry about it too much.
grin.gif
she's not with a guy friend everyday.. and if our love is as strong as it's supposed to be.. if she cheats or indulges, it just proves we arent meant for each other.
tired.gif

partys are not accpeted, and niether are big dates, like taking her to a Yankee Game or anything expensive.. expensive gifts and dates, are excluded from the friendship. a boyfriend, shudnt feel like he's having competition.
nerd.gif

man me and my girl we ben dating for almsot two years now. and what you jst said was a major issue in the beginning.  And what weekend  girl said that his feelings matters most at then end, my girl says the exactly samething.

weekend girl did u mean mess up as in cheat on ur current bf and do u mean like if he is not checkin up on you your gonna mess up, please elaborate

I don't understand what's the problem.

We're all in agreement here that if someone wants to cheat and break trust in the relationship, people will do that regardless if where you stand with your SO.

Also, what is up with the insecurities? I thought NT'ers had their game on lock. You gotta trust your girl (especially if she's the right one for you), that she won't go out of her way to let someone else into her intimate territory. I have numerous female friends in relationships and believe me I wouldn't mind tapping that, but I also gotta show respect to her relationship if I'm truly her good friend (especially if the guy she's dating is a good friend of mine and karma's a *@!#@). I'm a firm believer in not hitting sloppy seconds if they don't work it out and agreed mutually to break up. I would rather find my own chick to hit then go through with the nonsense.

Now if you we're a *$+@@+#** type of dude and I didn't really know you, treating her like crap (openly cheating on her and other unjustified forms of abuse) and she comes to me for support. Then I wouldn't mind laying pipe work on your girl given the opportunity, but that's just me.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

We're all in agreement here that if someone wants to cheat and break trust in the relationship, people will do that regardless if where you stand with your SO.

Also, what is up with the insecurities? I thought NT'ers had their game on lock. You gotta trust your girl (especially if she's the right one for you), that she won't go out of her way to let someone else into her intimate territory. I have numerous female friends in relationships and believe me I wouldn't mind tapping that, but I also gotta show respect to her relationship if I'm truly her good friend (especially if the guy she's dating is a good friend of mine and karma's a *@!#@). I'm a firm believer in not hitting sloppy seconds if they don't work it out and agreed mutually to break up. I would rather find my own chick to hit then go through with the nonsense.

Now if you we're a *$+@@+#** type of dude and I didn't really know you, treating her like crap (openly cheating on her and other unjustified forms of abuse) and she comes to me for support. Then I wouldn't mind laying pipe work on your girl given the opportunity, but that's just me.
roll.gif
Yea ok. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

roll.gif
Yea ok. 
grin.gif
, says the guy with luxury car avy. 

He hates me having/going out with my male friends because he's convinced everyone's intentions are to get at me. I limit contact with my male friends now though because I know it bothers him and him/his feelings are more important to me anyways.
This happens with attractive women. My guy is convinced everyone is trying to get at me too.

He be like, "yeah but you don't know his attentions. He's a guy ... you don't know what he's thinking right now."
roll.gif

But I have no male friends at all, maybe some I may talk to online, but nah no texting/no hanging out.

roll.gif
Yea ok. 
grin.gif
, says the guy with his car in his avy. 
Fixed.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

This happens with attractive women. My guy is convinced everyone is trying to get at me too.

He be like, "yeah but you don't know his attentions. He's a guy ... you don't know what he's thinking right now."
roll.gif

But I have no male friends at all, maybe some I may talk to online, but nah no texting/no hanging out.

she flipped over kneesh being on my aim....LOL

and had another dude

#fakebird

and YOU co-signed, sara....

roll.gif

roll.gif
Yea ok. 
grin.gif
Fixed.
Good for you, at least you're secure with something (that's progress made). But if you're treating her right and she's treating you good then why trip about it? I've had an instance where I could have line stepped on a good friend of mine (who's a female, a fine one at that) and she stripped down butt booty naked and etc. But I didn't cross it, because I respected the guy and he was a nice and treated her well. So I didn't smash, (took my L, etc., whatever NT wants to say). The point being, if he wasn't a nice guy and she kept complaining constantly about him (unjustified abuse and infidelity are the key words here) and everybody knew he was a douche and didn't deserve her, then in that scenario I would have smashed. 
Does that make sense? Or, you still don't comprehend (or paranoid that I'm the type of dude that would smash your girl even if you rocked a benz)?

roll.gif
Yea ok. 
grin.gif
Fixed.
Good for you, at least you're secure with something (that's progress made). But if you're treating her right and she's treating you good then why trip about it? I've had an instance where I could have line stepped on a good friend of mine (who's a female, a fine one at that) and she stripped down butt booty naked and etc. But I didn't cross it, because I respected the guy and he was a nice and treated her well. So I didn't smash, (took my L, etc., whatever NT wants to say). The point being, if he wasn't a nice guy and she kept complaining constantly about him (unjustified abuse and infidelity are the key words here) and everybody knew he was a douche and didn't deserve her, then in that scenario I would have smashed. 
Does that make sense? Or, you still don't comprehend (or paranoid that I'm the type of dude that would smash your girl even if you rocked a benz)?
Not trying to come at you in anyway Very Analytical this is just a question, do you have a girl or wife?

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

weekend girl did u mean mess up as in cheat on ur current bf and do u mean like if he is not checkin up on you your gonna mess up, please elaborate

Yeah, I was unfaithful. Seeing how much pain I caused him made me really put *%#! in perspective. I don't want to lose him and I'm so thankful he gave me a second chance or else I would have missed everything we have experienced in the past year. Sounds corny but he changed the game for me
tired.gif

roll.gif
Yea ok. 
grin.gif
Fixed.
Not trying to come at you in anyway Very Analytical this is just a question, do you have a girl or wife?
No problem tvanterpool. I've had some ex-girlfriends in the past. I'm single now, just dating some girls here and there and enjoying life. Is it really pertinent for me to have a girl or wife at the present moment to really understand this scenario?

Yeah, I was unfaithful. Seeing how much pain I caused him made me really put *%#! in perspective. I don't want to lose him and I'm so thankful he gave me a second chance or else I would have missed everything we have experienced in the past year. Sounds corny but he changed the game for me
tired.gif
#simp

aye aye cap'n

Originally Posted by bittersweet

roll.gif

But yo, I've come to realize 9/10 he's right about #!%+ like that anyways. He's proven me wrong a few times about close male friends I've known for years who tried to pull some slick #!%+ while me and my dude were going through some #!%+.

Enphan still cynical as always huh?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
VA don't you understand that YOU are the kind of guy that other guys don't want their girls around?
What Cguy bolded in your post are the EXACT same things that stood out to me when I read it!You can try and make it look as simple as "well if he's not treating his girl right blah blah blah" all you want,but I bet my bottom dollar that if you went to your people (who have girlfriends that you would boink if given the chance) and said to them the same exact thing you said here..............
the trust level would be 0
with you around their girls.I'm not taking shots at you either G.For the record,i'm not one of these guys fronting like i'm "ballin'" or %!+!+%! everything moving because I not.

Back
Top Bottom