Your girlfriend's/wife's parents...Do they like you?

nah they hate me, complexion too mocha but i still love her...i guess

I never had a chance from the start. I used to care if they liked me since I don't want there to be any tension but at this point I just accepted they will always hate me.

Originally Posted by TxRook

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

what girlfriend ?
Untitled-1.jpg

They love me. Their parents and my parents are real cool, too. They used to be in a church group together. We've been together for 7 years, btw... so that helps haha.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

They both hate me, her entire family hates me. They never gave me a chance. My girl and I weren't officially couple starting off. We'd known each other for a few years. We went out a few times, things happened and continued to happen, but we weren't a couple. She ended up getting pregnant. I guess her fam thought I was gone pull some it aint mine mess or that I wouldn't be there. Right away I told her to move in with me and let's make it official. She did and then the hate began. They thought I was like every other dude. When they saw I wasn't the hate and jealousy start to show. Almost got to fighting with her brother and father. Got into it with all three of her sisters. It got really ugly when we got our house. Their mom had lost it mentally due the father abusing her for years. She lost her house and the family felt it was best to drop her on their youngest sibling. My mom convinced me to do it. Turned out to be the worst mess ever. We did it and didn't receive any help from her older siblings. They didn't come to see her on special occasions or anything. Just left her at our house. While she was here she destroyed the house. She's very religious. She would walk around the house speaking in tongues, always cutting the power off, throwing my personal things away, eating family meals solo, and a bunch of other mess. I was beefing with her family for about a year, until they moved their mom out.
damn dude... you must be patient as hell to be able to deal with that.  I think I woulda cracked.

Both my parents are of sound mind, and when they brought up the prospect of part-time living with me I deaded that real quick.  My wife and I were looking to get into a condo (cause we cant afford a single family residence... West LA real estate prices FTL) so my pops proposed that he help kickdown an extra hundred grand or so for our down payment so we could get into something a bit bigger.  In return, he asked that he and my mother get to live with us part time and just have 1 bedroom/bathroom to themselves.  Pops is retired and mom will (or should) retire in the next few years and their plan was to travel a lot and also keep a part time residence in their homeland (Korea).  Pops said he would really only be looking to live here with us for 4 months out of the year.  No chance.  Too stressful.  I cant even begin to imagine how difficult it was to have your girls mother living with you, especially if she was doing crazy stuff the whole time.

You are a better man than me, thats for sure.

Wife's mother loves me (her parents have been divorced for 25 yrs)

Wife's father lives in FL, we all live in VA, and he isn't the biggest fan of me, but it doesn't matter because:

1. he lives 800 miles away
2. he can't whoop my #!*

No girl but my potential girls parents are Vietnamese I'm Hispanic I don't know how It will turn out.
Do I want them to like me? Yeah will it stop me if they don't no.

Yes, my girlfriends parents love me.

Every time I came over to the house mom would always have dinner cooked and she knew my favorite plate. Winning

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I've never met ANY parent that didn't like me, including all of my friends' parents too
laugh.gif

This
Her aunt said i was delightful and i make her happy so i could make her niece happy.

She hasnt met my parents yet. Immigrant parents FTL.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

my wife's entire family loves me from grandparents, aunts, uncles, and her parents.
same here, her parents leave me in charge whenever they are out of town
laugh.gif
same
and not going to brag about their condos, boats, and homes, but I am a little 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by IamMD

girlfriends? where they do that at? simps.
So your mother was a jump? Oh...

probably..i mean, we gotta stop holding our parents to a different standard than other people. Be realistic...my mom was a 20 something at one point, as well as your mom..

Yall dudes are delusional if yall think your mother wasn't someone's jump off at one point.
laugh.gif
  You think you the only person that ever had a jump off? or a jump is a new thing?

My girls family likes me, I'm respectful, help out when i visit & we don't have any issues or drama

and they said ok when i asked them to propose to her, so i'm good lol

Dont have a girl now, but my previous ex was Mexican and her mom didn't like me, but her grandmother did which I thought was weird.Her mom learned to like me. I think it was because I'm black and frob'ed out.

She shouldv'e been my wife, but things happen.
frown.gif

My ex's mom liked me and thought I was cute.

Her dad hated my guts. It was a mutual feeling.

My father loves my fiance....actually kinda too much...my dad never ever liked any of my boyfriends...but my fiance...you can't tell him that ain't his son...he calls him before he calls me...always takes his side...every other word is my son this....my son that...huhhhhhhh he dont even treat my damn real brother that way...
grin.gif

yea

two weeks ago tho her dad wanted to out drink me so we started shooting Crown, u dont shoot Crown. We went through 2 bottles. Needless to say he ended up throwing up and ruining her moms night. Me? Well I pissed all over her lil brother train set and lead them on a drunken chase around the neighborhood trying to get me to come back.

last I heard we still good tho lol

Her mother likes me more than my own mother... true story
30t6p3b.gif

Her Dad and me was meh at first because I dated her for a couple of years before she introduced me to her family, but now me and him are cool as hell though... he likes me a lot now.

Back
Top Bottom