Your Girls Friends Unappreciation

Is it just me that every relationship I am in my girls friends are on the jealousy tip, and never get along with me

whether its because they jealous, or because she spending time with the kid

I was just wondering if anyone experienced the same useless hate

i believe that most of my girls friends want to get with me ... is there any safe way to throw it out there without damaging your relationship?

Its either the friends get Jelouse and HATE you, or they are the type that will be cool wit you but never wanna leave

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i believe that most of my girls friends want to get with me ... is there any safe way to throw it out there without damaging your relationship?

Yeah. I think it's called an orgy Marl... you a fool...
laugh.gif
Youneed to stop posting when you're on that stuff
pimp.gif

Anyways, yeah... I've found that if I get in good with the friends, it makes the relationship a whole lot smoother and they have your back if somethinghappens.

Anyways, yeah... I've found that if I get in good with the friends, it makes the relationship a whole lot smoother and they have your back if something happens.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the first part. i dunno about the second part.

smh.gif
Absolutely unappreciated...

I don't mind jealousy that much because I know how to handle that but when they want to spend time with her and nag her about not spending enough time withthem thats when theres a huge problem because she feels she can't say no to them.
smh.gif

Plus single friends that only chase $*$# and drag your girl with them FTL
indifferent.gif

they are jealous, and most of the time they want to give you some to cause conflict between you and your girl..........

that's why you evaluate your female based on her friends. or you can always let your friends be their friends. or you can get a female who's a(remotely) independent thinker.

The worst son...the worst.

I almost hit this girl that I was talking to friend, but the girl intervened...and that weekend she stopped messing with me and cut me off cold turkey justlike that.

I should have slapped the crap out of both of them.

My girl's friends are appreciated...especially one in particular...wish I could show her just how much I appreciate her
devil.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The only issues I've ever had with my girls friends were them running off whenever they all got in trouble. But she's grown, they're grown and mygirl is independent enough to know to keep those two worlds separate when its needed.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

smh.gif
Absolutely unappreciated...

I don't mind jealousy that much because I know how to handle that but when they want to spend time with her and nag her about not spending enough time with
them thats when theres a huge problem because she feels she can't say no to them.
smh.gif

Plus single friends that only chase $*$# and drag your girl with them FTL
indifferent.gif

Co-sign.

man my girl got some of the most hatein/jealous friends in this world.

its always girl you can do better and they NEVER have nothing good to say
laugh.gif

if they are hating, unappreciated

if they are side chicks and willing to pop off, appreciated

Unappreciated!!!!

All of her friends invite her to the club all the time when me and her are going out...I hate em...

My girl's friends are cool and really nice to me. The only thing I have with them is that the only thing they always want to go to a club or a bar andthat's not my type of thing.

Ya, these broads be actin koo like woah and then u find out they was talkin mess behind ur back

Back
Top Bottom