Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Finally got my trip to Aruba booked for October!
Anyone got any advice on places I must visit? Any recommendations?
It doesn’t seem like there’s much to do outside of the beach scene.

Appreciate it my dudes. I’ll check em out and report back. There’s this market in Bellevue. Is it worth checking out?
Not sure but Bellevue is in the suburbs, away from the city.

Nice area though, nice for outdoor activities.

What is the occasion , how long will you be there?

Not sure but Bellevue is in the suburbs, away from the city.

Nice area though, nice for outdoor activities.

What is the occasion , how long will you be there?

Got a new job and they got me training there for 3 days. Tomorrow is my first day of training and I gotta be there at 8am so I’m assuming it’s til 4-5 everyday which gives me a ton of time to explore. Only issue is they booked me a hotel in Bellevue so anything I wanna do at night is a $25-30 Uber to Seattle. I was gonna hit up this hookah spot and it would cost me $60 just in transportation

The Eastern Mediterranean has been on my mind for a while. I figured I could land in Greece, travel through Turkey into Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt.

Planning a road trip to Nevada and then up to Yellowstone to get 4 of the last 5 states I need to visit. Hopefully I can find a cheap flight to Alaska this fall so I can complete all 50.

Upptempo Upptempo ; Can you rent a car while in Bellevue?

If so, I would do PriceLine, bid your own price and get it for less than $20 per day. That way you can get to and from SEA when you want and aren't relegated to Bellevue.

Vegas next week with a long layover in Denver. anything to do/see in one day? want good eats close to the airport.

What day bruh? You could go to the outlets in Castle Rock, it's not too far.

I'll be in Punta Cana in 2 weeks on my bday!

Vegas next week with a long layover in Denver. anything to do/see in one day? want good eats close to the airport.

Airport is way out in the middle of nowhere, so nothing to eat out there. That said, there is a light-rail that goes from the airport right to Union Station downtown. I think it's like $11 for an all day pass. You could ride down (~40 minutes each way) hang out, eat, do whatever, then head back for the next flight.

What kind of food or activities are you looking for?

Been busy so I'm finally getting a chance to post. Went to Greece with the wife 2 weeks ago. We stayed in Athens and Santorini. Here are a few pics.
IMG_20190424_161959_764.jpg
IMG_20190423_180948_803.jpg
IMG_20190420_183304_684.jpg
IMG_20190427_200044_834.jpg
IMG_20190421_200937_344.jpg
IMG_20190423_184610_253.jpg
IMG_20190421_202526_504.jpg
IMG_20190424_163303_040.jpg
IMG_20190421_205518_512.jpg
IMG_20190421_203537_481.jpg

Going on a cruise for my bday this year. Never been on one before. Any tips/suggestions fellas?

On a cruise? Just try not to do everything at once. But do everything you can...

Also, if you docking off the destination - get off the boat and explore.

What destinations you’re hitting?

@blackintellect, here's my Brussels list:
Grand Place (Grote Markt)
Old England Building
Notre Dame du Sablon (Gothic cathedral)
Le Botanique (botanical gardens)
Palais Royal
Manneken Pis
Musee Royaux des Beaux
Parc du Cinquantenaire
Cafe Belga
Beer Tour