Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Contemplating an Ibiza trip the end of August. Getting quoted for 351 round trip.

How many days and anyone have any recommendations?

If Ibiza is anything like Mykonos, which I just visited I doubt you need more than 3 nights there, is def try to venture into other parts of Spain...

B79D242C-ED77-4677-94D7-CA837EBAE78E.jpeg
4ED2C993-63E1-4D96-AD83-0B735EDB0C50.jpeg
19DA835F-C983-414E-88E5-BC4533210307.jpeg
F36FD8FD-2AB5-4FC7-B4B1-F2C4788108EE.jpeg
BA2B3F12-FE9C-445F-869C-E3D0CDB31EEF.jpeg

A couple of shots with the wife on our recent ventures....we decided this was the last time we do more than 2 locations in one single trip, **** is tooooo exhausting...from now on I’m just gonna do Wednesday to Sunday trips or maybe 8 days at most if the flight is over 10 hours...

Explanation on Venice? Going to Italy in December :nerd:

There ain’t shiiiiiittttt to do in Venice...but is one of those spots you simply need to check off your bucket list, the way it’s going, I doubt that city stays afloat another decade....other than the main plaza, all you will see there is a bunch of shops, overpriced 100 euro 30
Minute Góngola rides, very average food, cats trying to knock you over the head for 10 euros for breadcrumbs to feed pigeons and the stench of sewage pipes

If Ibiza is anything like Mykonos, which I just visited I doubt you need more than 3 nights there, is def try to venture into other parts of Spain...

The partying in Mykonos lives up to the hype, but overall the island itself is meh. We did rent ATVs though which made the nights I spent there extra :pimp:

Wasnt a fan of Barcelona. Too touristy and expensive. Maybe combine Madrid with Ibiza?

The partying in Mykonos lives up to the hype, but overall the island itself is meh. We did rent ATVs though which made the nights I spent there extra :pimp:

Wasnt a fan of Barcelona. Too touristy and expensive. Maybe combine Madrid with Ibiza?

Yeah Little Venice saved Mykonos for me, we actually stood in this hotel called the SanGiorgio, joint was a 4 minute walk from tropicanas, I could actually hear the damn DJ from that beach party outside my room and then a bit longer walk the other direction to Scorpios which was by far the most overrated thing I’ve ever done while on vacation...for my personal tast that place was hot Garbage...in between my hotel and Scorpios there was a couple of dope beach clubs one being Santannas I think it was called, hella trendy with a lazy river type pool and great drinks....but my favorite part of Mykonos was this bar called Negrita in Little Venice, DJ was doppppeeee...but I’m more of an urban regeaton guy than a Trance/EDC guy...

Headed to Thailand with my girl in August. We are gonna check out Chiang Mai and Phuket.
Anybody got any recommendations

Check out the Arcadia Phuket, joint was a pretty impressive place to stay when I went, attached to a really nice beach and cute beach town.

Aruba and Venice are probably the only two places I’ve visited that I hated, glad y’all enjoyed Aruba

I get why people hate Venice but I still loved I there and I honestly have no idea why. I just felt it was one of the most unique places ever.

I get why people hate Venice but I still loved I there and I honestly have no idea why. I just felt it was one of the most unique places ever.

Is definitely unique, reason I said is one of those spots anyone that likes to travel needs to check off their list, but I’m glad I didn’t spend more than 48 hours there...happy you enjoyed it tho bro :pimp:

I've come to the point that if aint business class I can't do it for 10+ hour flights

just not worth it

wish they had standing seats lol

For sure unique. Food is trash. 2 days tops. Alotta steps. I enjoyed it though.

Is definitely unique, reason I said is one of those spots anyone that likes to travel needs to check off their list, but I’m glad I didn’t spend more than 48 hours there...happy you enjoyed it tho bro :pimp:

I've come to the point that if aint business class I can't do it for 10+ hour flights

just not worth it

wish they had standing seats lol

Flying Aeroflot for 12 hours was torture, these cats don’t even serve alcohol bros...

The Norwegian Dreamliner tho, THAT is something I can fly in for a whole week if I have to...lol best plane I’ve ever flown.

never flown with Norwegian but just booked this to Paris for 380

https://slickdeals.net/f/13230880-l...s-on-norwegian-air-travel-november-march-2020

I heard you can bid for a premium upgrade 48 hours before a flight? all over that

I don’t think is a guarantee you’ll fly in the Dreamliner, or maybe I’m not sure, I’ve flown with Norwegian 3 times, twice with the Dreamliner and one time with some regular joint where the seats didn’t eem reclineeee...I was livid bruh...7 your flight too!...lmao is like night and day when you fly in their new plane man....joint got digital windows...you order drinks directly on your screen and they bring it to you within 30 Seconds :lol:

Just got back from Croatia yesterday. Trip was pretty dope. The catamaran definitely exceeded expectations. Overall, enjoyed the trip and glad we did it but probably wouldn't do something like that again. Mainly because it was a group trip and could've done a lot more for the money, nothing to do with the location. Croatia is beautiful and the scenery was much appreciated :nerd:. Food was good, def try the Peka, lamb and/or Octopus, can't go wrong. Fresh fish was hitting, tuna steaks. Don't sleep on the red meat either, had some ribeye, filet and lamb that were all fire.

We didn't party much but did spend a night in Hvar town. Never made it to Stari Grad due to weather but wasn't tripping on it. The island of Hvar overall is def the place to go if your looking to Party. Go to Hula Hula Beach Bar at like 6-7pm and follow the crowd from there. Folks were packed in like sardines, spraying champagne, pulling from patron bottles and falling off tables :lol::lol::lol: **** was a movie

Split - Marjan Hill walk/hike
IMG-0026.JPG

Krka - get there early!! and when you go swimming it's hella sketchy :lol:

IMG-0037.JPG

Primosten - would go back here for a week just to chill
IMG-0041.JPG

IMG-0059.JPG

Golden horn beach on Brac
IMG-0086.JPG

some cove off Vis i think

IMG-0147.JPG

Our boat from the drone :pimp:
IMG-0158.JPG

Spent the last day before flying at Hotel Ola - dope hotel with infinity pool over looking Trogir
IMG-0166.JPG

Attachments

• IMG-0494.JPG
    IMG-0494.JPG
    312.3 KB · Views: 5
Going to Aruba in October. Any recommendations? @hashus clay dukes23 dukes23
I would recommend renting utv's for a day or two. You get to explore the entire island on your own time and you can go wherever you want. We paid $280 for the day - 9am to 5pm. It seats 4 so you can split it if your going with a group of people. Driving on the island is pretty straight forward, just make sure your in the correct lane before entering the rotaries. We took them out to the desert area on the other side of the island and just bombed around and did a few donuts, it was unreal! We were the only ones out there, pretty cool. As others have said, yes it is Americanized a bit. Yes there are a few Mcdonalds and Taco Bells around, but thats just where all the hotels are. Once you go more inland, thats where you see the true culture of Aruba. Make sure to use plenty of sunscreen, I would recommend Sun Bum. Also be prepared for the wind, it is constantly windy there. Have fun!

Edit: if you do rent them you'll want to download the maps.me app. Its free and doesn't need cell service in order to work.

Last edited:
Booked a trip to London and Barcelona. Used Norwegian and got some really good deals on the flights. And yes, the dreamliners are awesome. Roomy and in flight entertainment is money. Finally get to see a Man City game in person, and I'll be at the Bears game too! Never been to Barcelona, but my girl has and loved it.

Next step is booking hotels. Going first week of October.

I would recommend renting utv's for a day or two. You get to explore the entire island on your own time and you can go wherever you want. We paid $280 for the day - 9am to 5pm. It seats 4 so you can split it if your going with a group of people. Driving on the island is pretty straight forward, just make sure your in the correct lane before entering the rotaries. We took them out to the desert area on the other side of the island and just bombed around and did a few donuts, it was unreal! We were the only ones out there, pretty cool. As others have said, yes it is Americanized a bit. Yes there are a few Mcdonalds and Taco Bells around, but thats just where all the hotels are. Once you go more inland, thats where you see the true culture of Aruba. Make sure to use plenty of sunscreen, I would recommend Sun Bum. Also be prepared for the wind, it is constantly windy there. Have fun!

Edit: if you do rent them you'll want to download the maps.me app. Its free and doesn't need cell service in order to work.

Appreciate it!
Gonna look into this.

Explanation on Venice? Going to Italy in December :nerd:
I wouldn't worry too much. To each their own but I like Venezia. Unique city with the Canale Grande. If you traveling with GF/wifey, you'll obviously get fleeced on the turista gondola ride. It's like a rite of passage for all us dudes. St. Mark's Square with the basilica. Gallerie dell'Accademia has reputable art, especially if you like Titian, as I do. "Madonna and Child" is one of my favorite Italian works of art, along with "Battle of Lepanto" by Paolo Veronese. Bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace. I would recommend doing a day trip (or night) in Murano and/or Burano. Islands near Venezia.

Where else you going in Italia, Firenze?

Back
Top Bottom