Your Not So Famous Athlete Sightings...........

laugh.gif

i saw johan petro at a best buy. my friend saw him and he asked me if it was him. looked liked he heard us cuz he kept looking in our direction.

then i saw felix hernandez at the same best buy with his kid.

another friend saw jeff green and craig ehlo at the cheesecake factory. he had no idea who ehlo was though. he asked to take a pic with him and called him greg

i saw Russel Martin early this month at Centinela hospital he was with a couple of doctor's and a hot blonde

Will Purdue in Cleveland at Panini's at 3AM
laugh.gif

Ira Newble same spot

Just saw Darnell Jackson at a club on Saturday in Cleveland

Bob Sura at the World Golf Championships in Akron
laugh.gif

I've got more but they're considered famous.

Oh and went to a few parties at Matt Barnes house when he played for the Kings, he was a pretty cool guy

Originally Posted by JD617

Ran into Kyle Korver at a bar in Boston. He was doing shots and playing Golden Tee.
laugh.gif

Saw Emeka Okafor at Legal Seafood in Boston.

Saw Sebastian Telfair driving down State Street in a yellow Mustang convertible. I might've told this story on NT before but he was rolling by in his Stang and stopped right in the middle of State Street blocking traffic. Everyone was beeping and yelling and he was sitting there like he didn't even notice. Then some lady came down from a building and Bassy gave her a brown paper bag and she gave him a wad of cash.
laugh.gif

I guess this one doesn't count since he's famous, but Manny Ramirez pulled up next to me once at a stop light after a Sox game. This fool came out of the game in the 6th or 7th inning. Why, I don't know. I guess he was trying to beat traffic. He was in his silver Chrysler 300 SRT8 and he had 3 or 4 girls in the car.

Saw Shane Battier and Earl Watson at a restaurant in Boston when they both played for Memphis.

Saw Lawyer Milloy on my way to school back when I was in high school. He was heading towards Boston in a silver Mercedes G55.

roll.gif

[clipse] I'm yo pusha... [/clipse]

dude getting that work on the "side"
laugh.gif

few more. i've played ball with josh wilson and marcus trufant at a golds gym down here. my friend says they're there pretty often. michael dickersonruns with them too from what he's told me

Only dude I seen is Jay Cutler (body builder) @ Friday's after a show.

I was there before he was though, wasn't stalking the dude.

Females he was with were
sick.gif
at best.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by JD617

Ran into Kyle Korver at a bar in Boston. He was doing shots and playing Golden Tee.
laugh.gif

Saw Emeka Okafor at Legal Seafood in Boston.

Saw Sebastian Telfair driving down State Street in a yellow Mustang convertible. I might've told this story on NT before but he was rolling by in his Stang and stopped right in the middle of State Street blocking traffic. Everyone was beeping and yelling and he was sitting there like he didn't even notice. Then some lady came down from a building and Bassy gave her a brown paper bag and she gave him a wad of cash.
laugh.gif

I guess this one doesn't count since he's famous, but Manny Ramirez pulled up next to me once at a stop light after a Sox game. This fool came out of the game in the 6th or 7th inning. Why, I don't know. I guess he was trying to beat traffic. He was in his silver Chrysler 300 SRT8 and he had 3 or 4 girls in the car.

Saw Shane Battier and Earl Watson at a restaurant in Boston when they both played for Memphis.

Saw Lawyer Milloy on my way to school back when I was in high school. He was heading towards Boston in a silver Mercedes G55.

roll.gif

[clipse] I'm yo pusha... [/clipse]

dude getting that work on the "side"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

saw

lamar odom walking down sf chinatown with his family at night a few yrs back. dudes had cameras looking like tourists. lakers were playing gsw and they probstayed in hotel in downtown sf.

daunte culpepper (the raider ver) at the mall. dude is super huge (no big baby)

peerless price and mike vick at niketown. didnt know it was vick at first, dude is short. them boys had some serious bling on them, you couldn't help butnotice them.

saw larry allen at macys, he was taking up some space

Seen Aaron Affalo around campus a couple years ago. Last year saw Kevin Love and Russell Westbrook all the time. Jordan Farmer occasionally visits too.

I was at a party in GT last year and Patrick Ewing Jr, Summers, Hibbert, and some others from the team were there too. Jeff Green was around campus too becauseit was homecoming weekend. This was sept of 07.

Saw Langston Walker and Tarik Glenn once or twice, also saw Rod Woodson up at the school once.
I've partied a few times with Langston. My cousin is really good friends with him(they both went to Berkeley).
True story, one night we decided to hit up a few clubs in S.F. So on the way to the club Langston tells my cousin to pull over at the liquor store. We werethinking he was going to buy some alcohol.....We all get out, buy some drinks, and Langston comes out with ho-hos, twinkies, and a pepsi.
roll.gif
We were dying. Like who does that?

Ive seen Caron Butler at Walmart rockin some silver foam maxes. And Delonte West at Tyson Corner Finishline buying a rack of shoes for his lil nephews. Dude iscool as hell too. Also I used to be friends with Dexter Manley's son in 3rd grade. I remember going to his house all the time si I can play his segaGameGear
laugh.gif

nick young came to my old job a few times to buy hats last summer during the offseason, i recognized him when he came in but wasn't sure it was him ,because he looked dingy, he had on some dirty basketball shorts and a faded looking black t-shirt the first time he came in, he looked real young as well, ithought he was a high school kid at first, dude was cool though

also marcedes lewis on the jaguars came in a week prior to super bowl sunday giants vs patriots. he came in bought a yankee fitted, asked me if i wanted hisold yankee fitted, according to him he only wears his fitteds once, then asked me who i thought was going to win the super bowl, and was talking about howjacksonville was going to make it next year. that 5-11 season proved that wasn't happening.

i've seen jorge posada, hideki matsui. both of them shopping in bed bath beyond. and i saw rodney rogers before he died in harlem

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i've seen jorge posada, hideki matsui. both of them shopping in bed bath beyond. and i saw rodney rogers before he died in harlem
Rodney Rogers fron the Nets? I thought he was paralyzed, not dead

I randomly sat next to Travis Best at a Giants-Dodgers game a few years ago. Ive run into many famous athletes, but this is the only not so famous athlete Ican think of.

I'm still trying to figure out why this thread is only for not so famous athletes. Why not just all athletes?

Saw Jimmy Rollins, Ray Allen, and Evander Holyfield at Inaugaration...Also saw Sean Williams at BC sitting inside of a cop car

met Joel Pryzbilla at a Brewer game...dude was like a ****** in his seat...lol

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom