You're at a party, and you and a girl keep making eye contact...

Originally Posted by Though

dont do anything..let a MAN talk to her, instead. you are obviously not one

pimp.gif

Might want though.

Frankly stop putting these woman on a pedestal. Take the makeup off the weave and the other things they put on to see YOU and have it your way...... BURGER KING. Hit these boppers with the whopper but your gonna need cheese.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

JosephSKC wrote:

KatieJade4 wrote:

tvanterpool wrote:

KatieJade4 wrote:

You walk over and say, "Do I have some mustard on my face or do you just like starring at me?"
corny lines like this gets you huh. just shut up

It was obviously a joke, calm yourself.

OP - We need a picture to determine what kind of way she was looking at you. Just to see if it was an "oh damn he's fine" kinda way, or if she was just trying to count the zits on your face kinda way.

Thanks in advance.

This event was in the past... I highly doubt he has pictures
smh.gif
If he did, they would have been posted a while ago. This is NT after all

I ment pics of OP, not the girl. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Is that you in your avy? damn what's up, what's ur name? Well my name is blah, blah. You looking good.

you see it's not that hard, just introduce yourself and if it goes good, ask for the number, if it goes sour move to the next one.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

You walk over and say, "Do I have some mustard on my face or do you just like starring at me?"
f09j5d.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
great execution.
I was hoping someone would make this a gif.
i was watching the game with my girl and i said "gif potential" and she was just like "%%#"?

roll.gif

LMAO

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

It's threads like these that lead me to believe that the extinction of the human race is inevitable within 4 or 5 generations.

It's becoming increasingly evident that guys today have absolutely no clue how to talk to a girl unless it's by leaving a message on their Facebook or poking them or whatever the hell people do on social networking sites.

Girls will inevitably become disinterested in this new breed of ball-less male, instead turning to each other for company and thusly sealing the fate of humanity.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's threads like these that lead me to believe that the extinction of the human race is inevitable within 4 or 5 generations.

It's becoming increasingly evident that guys today have absolutely no clue how to talk to a girl unless it's by leaving a message on their Facebook or poking them or whatever the hell people do on social networking sites.

Girls will inevitably become disinterested in this new breed of ball-less male, instead turning to each other for company and thusly sealing the fate of humanity.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Unless someone makes the ultimate dildo vibrator, penis will be in high demand from most women 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Go talk to her, it's not as difficult as some of you make it.

this....pretend like she's a geek or something...da worse thing alot of ya is put da pussycat on a pedestal and end up psyching yourself out.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Frankly stop putting these woman on a pedestal. Take the makeup off the weave and the other things they put on to see YOU and have it your way...... BURGER KING. Hit these boppers with the whopper but your gonna need cheese.

Stays droppin jewels on em.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

What's the next move.. what should I say.. always happens to me and I never make a move?

Don't think what you're going to say, just go up to her and talk.  It'll seem more natural than looking like that you read a script or something.  Make her talk by asking open ended questions.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

It's all in the charm my friend.

Women are like dogs. They can sense weakness in a man.
laugh.gif

They also know when you doin them a damn favor. So don't worry about charming a broad. If you upgrading her situation, she won't care about how slick your mouthpiece is.

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by boogie bwoy

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

f09j5d.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
great execution.
I was hoping someone would make this a gif.
i was watching the game with my girl and i said "gif potential" and she was just like "%%#"?

roll.gif

LMAO

Back
Top Bottom