You're not a "drinker" until you've...

-you've made out with a chick equally as drunk as you in your friends bathroom,then pass out with your salmon colored(bascically pink) FUBU boxers downafter throwing up all over said bathroom......also your friend is your boss' roommate
-you take three shots of wild turkey,eat some chips and throw up in your boys' front yard before the party is even crackin(the girls you were waiting forare arriving greetng you as you are throwing up)
-you go to the rum jungle in mandalay bay and dance with every fat chick in the club(i have a gf so maybe i have a filter that wont let me dance with hottchicks when im wasted)not only that but you leave 2 of your friends @ said(still dont know how they got back) club and pass out in your hotel room,when youwake up theres puke on your bed and back and you ask "who the hell threw up on me????"
and the response from everyone is "YOU"
-you throw hot cheetos on some chicks car without realizng it and we get up seagles(sp?) are all over t in the morning,which proceeds her hilbilly bf to walkaround with a bb gun yelling he will kill the mothersucker that did this,and your just sitting there...hung over and sweatin bullets

....pay for a hotel with a chic her friend and your boy...but get soo drunk you pull it out for everybody in the party to see cause the chic ends up coming onthen trying (un-successfully) to smash her friend when everybody else is sleep.......21st bday......we even left the maids a tip cause i puked all on the sideof the bed.....motel 6....we`ll leave the puke there for you

sick.gif

start crying after drinking a bottle of christian brothers...started crying because this stray dog killed this stray cat in front of my house

then i proceeded to mix robo and milk too see if the cat would get better...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

....pay for a hotel with a chic her friend and your boy...but get soo drunk you pull it out for everybody in the party to see cause the chic ends up coming on
then trying (un-successfully) to smash her friend when everybody else is sleep.......21st bday......we even left the maids a tip cause i puked all on the side
of the bed.....motel 6....we`ll leave the puke there for you

laugh.gif
at tipping at a motel 6, you're real generous fam

puked on the table of the after club chinese food spot, then proceed to pass out on the floor of the washroom

...then as you are being carried out your jeans fall down to your ankles because you weren't able to remember to zip up before you passed out

...then wake up puking in the kitchen sink, with mom dukes standing right behind you with the mean grill asking you, "are you gonna drink again?"

being 18 and taking multiple shots of 151 FTL!

... needed AntonLavey to perform emergency EMT work so your RA doesnt call the campus police to report your under age drinking.

My life life in this *$@**'s hands...
smh.gif

- earned the nickname "Passion (Of The Christ)" because 80% tyme you get drunk you pass out and 2 of your cousins/friends have to carry you out withyour arms around their shoulders dragging your feet, which makes you look like you're on a cross
smh.gif
Glad I know moderation now, somewhat.

- being dragged thru Caesar's Palace like ^ with a towel over your head because you decide to spend the entire tyme in OPM's restroom puking.

- never making it or remembering any club in Vegas. (Previous statement included)

- gone to your cousin's house party in L.A., taken 4 Dr.Peppers in 2 hours, pass out, wake up at your homegirl's spot in Long Beach in her bballshorts, listen to stories about how they strip you naked to cool you off, puke in a bag on the way to Roscoe's, puke at Roscoe's, and proceed to eatlike nothing happen.

- tripped over this little table in a lounge in slow motion because a chick wants to talk. Then, proceed to crawl toward her and my cousin yelling, "helpme, help me PLEASE!" while reaching out your for help. After this, walking out to your car embarrassed never to be seen until the end puking chinese foodout the driver's side of your car.

- not knowing how you got to your cousin's spot and having the homegirl tease you the next day because you were calling her "Tanya" in yoursleep.
smh.gif

Yes good tymes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

....pay for a hotel with a chic her friend and your boy...but get soo drunk you pull it out for everybody in the party to see cause the chic ends up coming on
then trying (un-successfully) to smash her friend when everybody else is sleep.......21st bday......we even left the maids a tip cause i puked all on the side
of the bed.....motel 6....we`ll leave the puke there for you

laugh.gif
at tipping at a motel 6, you're real generous fam

naaa forreal....the %*$* was EVERYWHERE /......got up and they ordered pizza....ate some...threw up.....needed a ride home, anyone mentions alcohol, pulledover and hurled on the side of the road. slept my whole birthday away(january 1st)

... stumble out of your i-just-took-the-lsat celebration at a local club, and pause for a second at the door, before turning and throwing up all over a randomgirl who was waiting on line to get into said club.

Then take off running (staggering?) into the night because you're terrified her boyfriend will punch you in the face.

you proceed to lie outside a subway terminal until your friends (who have been searching for you since said up-chuck moment) find you.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Until you've killed a handle of Captains...solo. In the period of a night of course.

didn't happen...
&

Taken 50 shots/drinks on your 21st bday and been fine
smh.gif
didn't happen.
we got some storytellers around this place.

-J-

who are these guys trying to impress
grin.gif

laugh.gif
@ people bragging like being an alcoholic is something to be proud of.

get the hell outta here.

i can't believe this thread is still going strong...lol...ok

You're not a drinker, until you've...drink str8 from the bottle Wray & Nephews (jamaican rum) 63%....
devil.gif

guzzle this down for a good 7-10 seconds, and then wait....wait....give it 5 mins, get up, and come back and tell me how you feel...another MUY FUERTE liqourDEVIL SPRINGS
devil.gif
...agghhh it was barf-fest when i had this n Brugal....
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
@ 50 shots

the most ive done was around 20 in about a 1 hour period, and im a heavy drinker and i was DONE. i can understand if you do 50 shots THROUGHOUT the day, likestarted at 12 am the night before and taking shots every hour or so, but 50 shots in one sitting is un heard of. and i do not believe you.

Originally Posted by skillz

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Until you've killed a handle of Captains...solo. In the period of a night of course.

didn't happen...
&

Taken 50 shots/drinks on your 21st bday and been fine
smh.gif
didn't happen.
we got some storytellers around this place.

-J-
who are these guys trying to impress
grin.gif

If the 50 shots post was by AntonLavey, then yeah it happened, I was there
laugh.gif

You've got to realize he's a HUMONGOUS individual.

Him having done so and being "fine" is +$%$!!$$ though.

EDIT

i should clarify, we all had "clickers" to keep track of our # of shots that weekend (a bunch of our 21st bday weekend). His read 54. Whether ornot he actually took the 54, cant be verified seeing as how my life nearly ended when I hit 25...
laugh.gif

But I have seen him kill a fifth of rum by himself and keep partying, so I'll cosign at least that much.

gotten into bed with your parents naked in the middle of the night and then refused to leave.

Back
Top Bottom