"You're only using me for sex"

tell her you put the "STD" in stud and that your body is ready
pimp.gif

"if i didn't genuinely have feelings for you, i wouldn't be here with you right now. i could be out with other girls, but i'm here with you. why do you think that is?"

you're welcome.

"if i didn't genuinely have feelings for you, i wouldn't be here with you right now. i could be out with other girls, but i'm here with you. why do you think that is?"

you're welcome.

just give her an answer that she can't wrap her head around and continue to show interest.

just give her an answer that she can't wrap her head around and continue to show interest.

^^ ding ding ding. make sure to emphasize that you could be out with other girls
laugh.gif

^^ ding ding ding. make sure to emphasize that you could be out with other girls
laugh.gif

"the chemistry we have now is great right now, i don't wanna complicate things further... lets see how things play out."
i've successfully had buddies (yes, plural) for years with no commitment and minimal emotional outbreaks.  

"the chemistry we have now is great right now, i don't wanna complicate things further... lets see how things play out."
i've successfully had buddies (yes, plural) for years with no commitment and minimal emotional outbreaks.  

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

"No I'm not"

Pretty much...or "I just really enjoy having sex with you"
"See, all you want is sex."
"wow, I think it's foul that that's all you think I want you for. Like I thought we had a connection but I guess not"
frown.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

"No I'm not"

Pretty much...or "I just really enjoy having sex with you"
"See, all you want is sex."
"wow, I think it's foul that that's all you think I want you for. Like I thought we had a connection but I guess not"
frown.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

you're welcome.
This one is good...

If OP was putting in work she wouldn't be saying that. Clearly only one person is benefiting from that sexual relationship.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

"That's how you feel?  All I want from you is sex huh?  Alright whatever I don't think we need to keep knowing each other."

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

If OP was putting in work she wouldn't be saying that. Clearly only one person is benefiting from that sexual relationship.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

That's the plan.
laugh.gif