"You're only using me for sex"

nerd.gif

How long do you want to prolong for?

How easily does she get attached and to what degree of attachment would you allow?

Or hit her with the Usher, "We ain't having sex / We're making movements that'll outlast the world / And this ain't sex / This is the symbol of the true makings of love . . . etc etc".

Actually, the next time she says that, throw on that song then do work on her.  She'll assume the better, but you never explicitly said anything.
glasses.gif

Hit em with the, "How can you say such a thing". . . Flipping it on them puts you in the drivers seat.

Originally Posted by do work son

"if i didn't genuinely have feelings for you, i wouldn't be here with you right now. i could be out with other girls, but i'm here with you. why do you think that is?"

Originally Posted by seniosoul

just give her an answer that she can't wrap her head around and continue to show interest.

I.E. "why do you have to complicate what we already have going, im feeling you, you feeling me, let's just see where it goes..u know i like u"

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by do work son

"if i didn't genuinely have feelings for you, i wouldn't be here with you right now. i could be out with other girls, but i'm here with you. why do you think that is?"

this one works ONLY if she doesn't know u smashin other girls.....

"I'm disappointed that you think that."
30t6p3b.gif
"I was really feeling you too."

That two step up there will !#%@ her head up for months because she's gonna be feeling

A. That she messed up a good thing by opening her mouth.
B. That she has to go harder to keep you "feeling her."
C. That she should just go with the flow and wait until the day you decide to make it official. The day never comes of course.

Always put the ball in her court with foolishness like this.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

30t6p3b.gif

That two step up there will !#%@ her head up for months because she's gonna be feeling

C. That she should just go with the flow and wait until the day you decide to make it official. The day never comes of course.

dap-o.gif

"no I'm not why would you even think that...... right now is just not the best time for me to be in a relationship"..........now thats game

Originally Posted by FullTech

30t6p3b.gif

dap-o.gif

Dont listen to this B.S. because if you is just using her for just sex the last thing you wanna do is lead her on then that gives her a reason to act crazy or hate you for playing her ......... Try to keep it as real as possible usually they agree with it but try not to sound like an a-hole when you say it tho

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by FullTech

30t6p3b.gif

dap-o.gif

Dont listen to this B.S. because if you is just using her for just sex the last thing you wanna do is lead her on then that gives her a reason to act crazy or hate you for playing her ......... Try to keep it as real as possible usually they agree with it but try not to sound like an a-hole when you say it tho

When you dead her you can just say something like "i couldn't get over the fact that you felt that I was using you. It's been bugging me since so I think it's best that we go our separate ways..." That way it doesn't look like you played her, instead that you just weren't feeling her anymore

Its always a sad day when a chick talks to you about wanting more than sex...its all downhill from there and you know the clock is ticking on smashing

Back
Top Bottom