Zazi facing life in prison after it was believed he was planning to detonate bombs all over NYC

You're reaching with that polaroid. That's like saying every white male with a buzz cut that you see at a gun show is the next Timothy McVeigh.

would've been a waste of explosives to blow up Citi Field they would've killed about 300 people max including the players

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Zazi told FBI that the 9pg article on how to make explosives just HAPPENED to be on his computer after he was trying to download a Christian book online lol.

How the hell does a 9pg article on making explosives "just happen" to be on your computer. edit: and as terrible as it may sound, we should do all Middle Easterners in the US like we did the Japanese. Put them in secluded camp, make them swear the allegiance to this country, and deny them any outside contact until this thing is over. I don't want another 9/11
indifferent.gif

So, if by chance there's a militant pro-Chavez supporter somewhere who does something suspicious... we should round up all the latinos? how about all themuslims too? maybe everyone who has said anything negative about the government too?

that's a damn slippery slope son.

edit: and as terrible as it may sound, we should do all Middle Easterners in the US like we did the Japanese. Put them in secluded camp, make them swear the allegiance to this country, and deny them any outside contact until this thing is over. I don't want another 9/11

c4435715e47797eea92926f3edf7bb930e42f69.gif

I live in Woodside on the border of Jackson Heights....................................................

so now zazi is facing life in prison, not 8 years

Feds file bomb plot charge against terror suspect
posted 09/24/09 11:48 am

Washington - Terror suspect Najibullah Zazi has been indicted on a charge of conspiring to detonate bombs in the United States. Zazi is to appear Thursday incourt in Denver on a count of lying to terrorism investigators. The new charge of conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction was filed in New York.

The two-page indictment offers few details, but a separate document - a government motion seeking to deny bail to the 24-year-old Afghan immigrant - lays outevidence gathered by investigators.

The document says that on Sept. 6 and 7, Zazi tried on multiple times to communicate with another individual "seeking to correct mixtures of ingredientsto make explosives."
"Each communication," the papers say, was "more urgent than the last."

On those days, Zazi rented a suite at a hotel in his hometown of Aurora, Colo., authorities charge. The room had a kitchen, and subsequent FBI (web) testingfor explosives and residue in the suite found the presence of residue in the vent above the stove.

Authorities plan to transfer him to the federal court in the New York borough of Brooklyn to face the new charge.

Zazi has publicly denied any terrorist plotting. Counterterrorism agents fear he and others may have been planning to detonate homemade bombs on New York Citycommuter trains.

Zazi's father and a Queens imam have also been charged with lying to investigators in the case.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Terror suspect Najibullah Zazi was indicted Thursday on a charge of conspiring to detonate bombs in the United States.

Zazi is to appear in court Thursday in Denver on a count of lying to terrorism investigators. The new charge of conspiracy to use weapons of mass destructionwas filed in New York.

Court documents charge that in July and August, Zazi and associates in Denver purchased large quantities of chemicals that could be used to make bombs.

Authorities plan to transfer him to the federal court in Brooklyn to face the new charge.

Zazi has publicly denied any terrorist plotting. Counterterrorism agents fear he and others may have been planning to detonate homemade bombs on New York Citycommuter trains.

Zazi's father and a Queens imam have also been charged with lying to investigators in the case.

http://www.news8.net/news/stories/0909/662298.html

This is such bs. If you heard about the potential for it happening, it's not happening.

This is exactly why we need a Guantanamo type of prison. Dude needs to be tortured and information extracted because you know damn well there are plenty ofthese sleeper cells all over the US just waiting.

How the hell does a 9pg article on making explosives "just happen" to be on your computer. edit: and as terrible as it may sound, we should do all Middle Easterners in the US like we did the Japanese. Put them in secluded camp, make them swear the allegiance to this country, and deny them any outside contact until this thing is over. I don't want another 9/11

What scares me are not your comments but that there are "people" in power that share similar views.

For anyone else living in Queens.

Is it just me or has there been more helicopters and low flying planes in your area?

I live by Jamaica and I swear you can't go 10 minutes without hearing either one

Zazi told FBI that the 9pg article on how to make explosives just HAPPENED to be on his computer after he was trying to download a Christian book online lol.

And the moron of the day award goes to.........

Back
Top Bottom