Zazi facing life in prison after it was believed he was planning to detonate bombs all over NYC

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

This is exactly why we need a Guantanamo type of prison. Dude needs to be tortured and information extracted because you know damn well there are plenty of these sleeper cells all over the US just waiting.
If you torture someone your not guaranteed to get the info you want. The person may just tell you what you want to hear.

Originally Posted by BallRN23

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Zazi told FBI that the 9pg article on how to make explosives just HAPPENED to be on his computer after he was trying to download a Christian book online lol.

How the hell does a 9pg article on making explosives "just happen" to be on your computer. edit: and as terrible as it may sound, we should do all Middle Easterners in the US like we did the Japanese. Put them in secluded camp, make them swear the allegiance to this country, and deny them any outside contact until this thing is over. I don't want another 9/11
And the moron of the day award goes to.........
Another reason why children shouldn't speak amongst adults.

This is exactly why we need a Guantanamo type of prison. Dude needs to be tortured and information extracted because you know damn well there are plenty of these sleeper cells all over the US just waiting.
If you torture someone your not guaranteed to get the info you want. The person may just tell you what you want to hear.
Very true...I'm torn on the torture thing. I'm all for any means necessary, but it doesn't always yield successful results, and theoccasions where an innocent soul gets caught up are tragic.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

True.

However FYI Dept of Defense usually has a team of specialized personnel doing the interrogations not just a "Jack Bauer." A team of cryptanalysts,body language experts, psychiatrists, medical Doctors all have a part in the interrogation procedure.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Mo?
roll.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

True.

However FYI Dept of Defense usually has a team of specialized personnel doing the interrogations not just a "Jack Bauer." A team of cryptanalysts, body language experts, psychiatrists, medical Doctors all have a part in the interrogation procedure.
I'm sure they got a bunch of Jack Bauer's on deck
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by BallRN23

Nike Star Jay wrote:

Zazi told FBI that the 9pg article on how to make explosives just HAPPENED to be on his computer after he was trying to download a Christian book online lol.

How the hell does a 9pg article on making explosives "just happen" to be on your computer. edit: and as terrible as it may sound, we should do all Middle Easterners in the US like we did the Japanese. Put them in secluded camp, make
them swear the allegiance to this country, and deny them any outside contact until this thing is over. I don't want another 9/11
And the moron of the day award goes to.........

SunDOOBIE wrote:

This is exactly why we need a Guantanamo type of prison. Dude needs to be tortured and information extracted because
you know damn well there are plenty of these sleeper cells all over the US just waiting.

Very true...I'm torn on the torture thing. I'm all for any means necessary, but it doesn't always yield successful results, and the occasions where an innocent soul gets caught up are tragic.

Nice post count.

damn some of the comments I hear in here are straight crazy talk. lets round up people because of their race? or their religion? hmmmm while we are at it, whydo not we just start systematically killing off people.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

we should do all Middle Easterners in the US like we did the Japanese. Put them in secluded camp, make them swear the allegiance to this country, and deny them any outside contact until this thing is over. I don't want another 9/11
What a dumb @%@.

Then again, it is you, so I shouldn't be surprised at that foolishness.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Back
Top Bottom