Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

They kind of remind me of HOV shoes that came out from UA. I'm not saying that's a bad thing because I knew bigger guys at my gym that played in UA shoes because the felt more stable. Then again, we're all a bunch of old men trying to throw a ball through a hoop lol.

Might go for these
ezgif-7-991b67ab21ca.gif

The more I look at all the colorways thy have so far, the more I Think my favorite might be the purple ones.

Lebron was the most hyped player ever coming in to the league and his first shoe was pretty generic. They arent gonna hand the guy a premium shoe off the bat. If he continues on pace next 2-3 years we’ll see a jump just like KD line.
Exactly. I don’t understand how people haven’t figured out the signature lines are meant to progress over time. JB/Nike are not going to give the new sigs the premium treatment right off the bat with the best materials and tech. The line needs to prove it will move numbers before the brand puts more resources behind it

Pels are fighting for a spot in the play in games along side teams trying to tank :lol: The lines progress but only if you’re that big of a name. This is JB, not Nike. Melo shoes stayed trash. CP3 line stayed trash. Etc.

Lebron was the most hyped player ever coming in to the league and his first shoe was pretty generic. They arent gonna hand the guy a premium shoe off the bat. If he continues on pace next 2-3 years we’ll see a jump just like KD line.

you trippin fam. the Lebron 1s were great, so does the Soldier budget models. between the Lebrons and the Zions, I would go for the Lebrons in a heartbeat and I don't even like Lebron but liked Zion. now that tells a lot.

Exactly. I don’t understand how people haven’t figured out the signature lines are meant to progress over time. JB/Nike are not going to give the new sigs the premium treatment right off the bat with the best materials and tech. The line needs to prove it will move numbers before the brand puts more resources behind it

Lebron, Melo, CP3 have great shoes. just resign to the fact that Jordan brand also have misses with their design. it has nothing to do with progression. when you cheap out on your materials and design elements, that's a miss. btw, the design aspect of the Zions look like a UA and NB shoe and it's not even funny. it's atrocious.

you trippin fam. the Lebron 1s were great, so does the Soldier budget models. between the Lebrons and the Zions, I would go for the Lebrons in a heartbeat and I don't even like Lebron but liked Zion. now that tells a lot.

Your bringing up his soldier line that came later on and we talking about 1st shoe. How you feel about them personally doesnt change the fact they look generic as **** and had basic tech. His line took a huge step foward after year one when they seen he exceeded the hype.

Back
Top Bottom