Zion's Signature Shoe - Restock: Naruto x Jordan Zion 1 SP 'Nine Tailed Demon Fox'

AC94C638-EB9D-4F5F-B971-C98F6984F3DA.jpeg
92D79F6D-7D1E-4BB8-B5CE-198D670C08D4.jpeg
B52AAFEC-B3FF-4AD4-A129-5A344921404D.jpeg

Take it for what it's worth but shoeit is in :emoji_heart: with em

On the plus side, dude loves them and he hates 75% of the shoes he reviews.
Minus side, looking at the video and seeing them held up, they look pretty floppy and bad.
Wide-footers paradise though, so I'm going to have to grab the launch ones on Friday and hope I like them for the ZNA release.

Is the forefoot zoom one of those small rectangular joints or metbags? At his price point I’m skeptical he gets one of those fat bags

aesthetically, the shoe received The Greek Freak treatment which is cheap garbage. other than that, the cushion sounds promising with the stroble full length air with an additional zoom air in the forefoot. the aesthetics still is garbage though so it's a sad pass for me.

Last edited:
aesthetically, the shoe received The Greek Freak treatment which is cheap garbage. other than that, the cushion sounds promising with the stroble full length air with an additional zoom air in the forefoot. the aesthetics still is garbage though so it's a sad pass for me.

LividConsciousCondor-size_restricted.gif

Its a fine looking shoe. A classic design if you will. What did people expect anyway?
To me they look better than most nike sigs the past 5 years. Much better then the new KD's and Kyrie's

LividConsciousCondor-size_restricted.gif

Its a fine looking shoe. A classic design if you will. What did people expect anyway?
To me they look better than most nike sigs the past 5 years. Much better then the new KD's and Kyrie's
I mean when was the last time that a new athlete signature line was objectively good with lasting power?
Lebron and Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom