• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters

my b. I figured its late and the mods are asleep.

I do want those 6s tho.
Don't want bro, make it happen, use ur smarts get the shoe by various means man, rsvp, nike.com, or simply sell a shoe u don't want to pay reseller, or wait for restock. Best and only options man aha

tired.gif

Tone the hater level down Mr. 6 posts lol, ok I am just trying to support @evilside
 cuz there are a lot of haters, he needs to be recognized man, and that is a great idea, make the link known like footlocker, good idea, but probelm with that is, how will nike control orders that are sold out etc. and servers will be crashing a lot more because there are peopel constantly refreshing the link. I think captcha with a known link, is the best solution

If you are still trying to help people that will help other people out, then I commend you for that. but don't be asking people for donations, I will do a favor for favor but doing other then that will take it to another level. Having 6post or 5000 to me it doesn't matter, let me ask you a question how many favors or donations have you done towards evil side?

If you are still trying to help people that will help other people out, then I commend you for that. but don't be asking people for donations, I will do a favor for favor but doing other then that will take it to another level. Having 6post or 5000 to me it doesn't matter, let me ask you a question how many favors or donations have you done towards evil side?
he was kidding about the donation.

I hope you trolling man 
mean.gif
 you really going to do that to people when the info is OUT there. Are you trying to gain e-cred or something because that's not flying around here, why don't you help the community out by just dropping the link.
Lol, ag23 got the early link for the preludes from you.

Kobe prelude V's = Bruce Lee V's with GITD
SMFH these shoes are way over hyped. I think because of all the failed bots and early links the price is jacked.

you either have no taste or see wrong 
No taste? I got a pair so I'm straight. But seeing all these prices jack up for V's is only because of GITD Soles. Nike has been testing us. They want to know if we are stupid enough to see a retro Kobe and charge $200. Well guess what. We just proved to nike that we would pay $200 for a Kobe retro. What do you think they will charge for future Kobe retros? Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
No taste? I got a pair so I'm straight. But seeing all these prices jack up for V's is only because of GITD Soles. Nike has been testing us. They want to know if we are stupid enough to see a retro Kobe and charge $200. Well guess what. We just proved to nike that we would pay $200 for a Kobe retro. What do you think they will charge for future Kobe retros? Just my 2 cents.
Word and if you look close on the prelude 5's it's mad illuminati signs Nike is watching my ninjas

So the next question is will the Prelude VI have the same hype??? I'm watching this thread because I'm amazed of the hype...Kobe's used to go on sale...now they are going for more than first time retro Jordans!

So the next question is will the Prelude VI have the same hype??? I'm watching this thread because I'm amazed of the hype...Kobe's used to go on sale...now they are going for more than first time retro Jordans!
probably the best shoe out of the pack IMO

Personally think the hype has built up since Prelude 1's. VI's will be just as hard to get for many. Kobe 9's are going to retail for $225. So how does nike bump the price of Kobe 8 from $140-160 to $225? They are playing us.

They're all limited and the rest of the pack will all be hyped up. 

Reason being is that there are no other limited shoes releasing these next few weeks.   So all the resellers/hypebeasts are focused on this pack now.  

Back
Top Bottom