Zoom LeBron III Birthday Bundle, READ!

For all of you wondering why some recieved a 10% discount and others didn't, it has to do with a ndc survey that was sent out about 2 months ago. For completing the survey customers were given 10% off on all orders up until December 31st. I had totally forgotten about it, but just by logging in your given the discount on all items.

just got a calle from Nike.... they told me they ran out of Size L tee so they will be sending me a XL tee.....

and for next day shipping they all change it to 2nd and they will refund the $20 for the ppl who pick next day shipping.

You will get free shipping no matter what. The rep I talked to said they had to errors, but on your next CC statement you will see free shipping.
[/b][/center]
[/center]

^I still havent even been charged and mine shipped!!! :wow:!

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (82+)[/b]​

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

anyone get theirs yet? i got my pairs today..pics will come soon if wanted.
"I gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly
For the day I die, I'mma touch the sky"

Yeah I am in KY.

Bring 'em on the pics!!!
[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: sdh7009@rit.edu[/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Here are some pics! The belt is heavy as hell, and I really like the shirt. Any questions or anything else let me know. No special box or packaging, which I was disappointed, but not surprised by. The shirt runs pretty big to me, by just holding it up the large looks like at least a normal XL. Anyway here are the pics:

jfb3t4.jpg

jfb3w8.jpg

jfb41t.jpg

jfb47d.jpg

jfb48l.jpg

jfb4ea.jpg

jfb4hu.jpg

jfb4if.jpg

Thanks for the pics bro.... Too bad there was no special box for $250.. I guess keeping that a secret was smart for Nike... and to think they have done special boxes for stuff not even as expensive...

Oh well.. glad this was a gift!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

^^No prob, yeah I thought so too. $250 for some shoes isn't cheap by any means, I just wish there could have been some sort of special packaging. Oh well.

By the way, you might want to tag your pictures somehow because I guarantee they'll be stolen for eBay use if left untagged.

Hey Msw.... Did it come in a big box or a box just big enough to fit the shoe box and shirt/belt combo? Wondering if the shoe box could possibly get messed up in transit..

Thanks again
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

:wow:
eek.gif
thanks for those pics!

I'm so glad I bought them now.
s 12-29,VINTAGE STUFF REEBOK preseason Emmit Smith sz 13 & FILA STACKHOUSE MID 1996 SICK! both $9.99[/url][/center]

i got more than 1 pair. so they came in a pretty big white box, similar to the laser iv boxes. hope this helps

Damn, no special box, no numbering on the shoe ..... pretty weak compared to the China version.
"I use to hustle for Jordan kicks, now I do it for a brick ...." - Cormega

Back
Top Bottom