******ZOOM LEBRON VI ACTUAL PICS****** Enjoy!!!!

COPPED!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm definitely feeling 'em. And if that's freaking FOAM, then I'm SUPER-feeling 'em.
I think the white base on the bottom is foam.
If true that would be so cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm feeling those, only problem is how are the limited release VIs gonna be done this time?

I was trying to be patient and see if Rockdeep, PO MenofOregon or any other insiders decided to post, but they are either not at liberty to say or some may notknow. Although I can't see how Rockdeep wouldn't.

The pictures you see above will NOT be releasing. This shoe goes into production in less than two months, but Mark Parker the CEO of Nike pulled it back.Lebron wasn't happy and neither were other's within Nike with regards to the final Production Samples. But don't get me wrong the intial Conceptsof this shoe were great, as mentioned before, but as some of you may know things change and it had gotten changed significantly.

Nike Basketball designers won't even be doing the redesign. They will probably end up calling this a decoy to save face, but I know we are all wonderingwhat the fall out will be on campus. Too bad we are out in the Regional GBUs and learn most of this after the fact. But it didn't take long. Can you sayeggshells? Hey even we get pissed when we don't get energy releases like the NY GBU.

I would love to say this is an April Fools Joke, BUT I am sure others may confirm this later, because if I didn't put it out there, someone would, but Ididn't want people getting all excited over this when it won't be releasing.

It's basically a Pippen III/ IV on steroids. (Which is how only a certain Lebron James can play)

I'm just itching to bust these on-court...they're gonna be that good. I know it.

Not to mention, the sleekness and profile of the shoe is just so refined. I think this is a shoe that would truly take just one in-store visit to be blownaway. Only the Lebron II has done that thus far in the line, as the III & IV were bulky, and while the V played amazingly, I'm not sure everyone was inlove with its appearance.

Originally Posted by SlimSolejer

I was trying to be patient and see if Rockdeep, PO MenofOregon or any other insiders decided to post, but they are either not at liberty to say or some may not know. Although I can't see how Rockdeep wouldn't.

The pictures you see above will NOT be releasing. This shoe goes into production in less than two months, but Mark Parker the CEO of Nike pulled it back. Lebron wasn't happy and neither were other's within Nike with regards to the final Production Samples. But don't get me wrong the intial Concepts of this shoe were great, as mentioned before, but as some of you may know things change and it had gotten changed significantly.

Nike Basketball designers won't even be doing the redesign. They will probably end up calling this a decoy to save face, but I know we are all wondering what the fall out will be on campus. Too bad we are out in the Regional GBUs and learn most of this after the fact. But it didn't take long. Can you say eggshells? Hey even we get pissed when we don't get energy releases like the NY GBU.

I would love to say this is an April Fools Joke, BUT I am sure others may confirm this later, because if I didn't put it out there, someone would, but I didn't want people getting all excited over this when it won't be releasing.

Wow
smh.gif

I actually liked these too.

Edit:
So Billy(or anyone else), will we be seeing these instead?
lbj6sj6.jpg

I WANT to see this shoe.
If LeBron doesn't want them, give them to Kobe or something

Slim....sorry, these WILL be releasing. My Nike sources showed this shoe to us the other day for booking purposes. This IS the shoe, unless my Nike Rep has noclue that they have scrapped the shoe.

Originally Posted by Fear23

Slim....sorry, these WILL be releasing. My Nike sources showed this shoe to us the other day for booking purposes. This IS the shoe, unless my Nike Rep has no clue that they have scrapped the shoe.

...... there are QUITE a few people not happy with thisshoe.......
tired.gif

there are QUITE a few people not happy with this shoe
And yet it seems that these people were happy with the V? I don't get what's not to like. This is my favorite looking Lebron since the II.

Back
Top Bottom