ZOOM PHENOM on Eastbay ... 6 colorways ***PICS***

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I think Nike has done too much with making some of the colorways look like the Air Jordan XI's.

^^ and it has caused some strain within the company too. Especially in certain colorways.
Can you expand on this or shed a little light onto what type of strain it has caused?

does anyone have any pictures of there own? Interested in seeing those last ones in person

not feeling these at all
sick.gif

Saw them at footlocker too...no thanks...But I will say they do have some nice new stuff coming down the line...

Is Nike joking?

This is just another sad attempt by Nike to capitalize on a tried and true design. Are they really running out of ideas where they have to produce thesederivative designs and try to pass them off as "retro-inspired". Where is the creativity? Where is the originality? I mean, this "ZoomPhenom" is based off of the "Sharkleys" which were supposedly inspired by the Barkleys and the Shake Ndestrukts but they still end up lookinglike a Air Jordan XI rip-off. So what Nike is doing is selling a rip-off design of another rip-off design of an original Nike/Jordan shoe?

There is no low for Nike when it comes to the basketball/Jordan design.

Well, if I am going to be critical of Nike/Jordan I might as well ask these questions as well.

Is there any way where Jordan Brand doesn't produce another Air Jordan shoe with a patent leather toe cap on it?
How can the XI truly remain an iconic shoe when they are producing these bastardized designs based off of it?
Is anyone else just really sick of this whole Retro and Fusion crap that Jordan Brand is dishing out on a monthly basis?
Nike should just leave that butchering of their own company's designs to Reebok.
I know they are a company finding new ways to capitalize on people's shoe fetishes, but come on... where's the class?

i bought the d-will color last night and went and hooped in them, no more than 10 minutes in i noticed the tongue on both shoes had slid all the way to theside and all you could see was the top of my socks beneath the laces. I took them things right back to FL and got another pair of sharkleys instead.

I aint goin to lie. If these have the same tooling and tech as the Sharkleys, they have to be comfy as crap... but the look i s just throwing me.

I personally love my Sharkleys, and cant wait to pick these up on the next F&F sale.
If they perform anything like the Sharkley's then this will be my official outdoor hoop shoe.

i saw these the other day and my first thought immediately was that these look a lot like wannabe XI's...

The Derron William away color is very nice imo. Something about baby University Blue and Black make a shoes look sleek and sophisticated

quote: ^^ and it has caused some strain within the company too. Especially in certain colorways._______________________________________________________________________________________ if JB won't drop the right colorways atleast nike's doing it.

Back
Top Bottom