ZOOM PHENOM on Eastbay ... 6 colorways ***PICS***

they felt true to size but i'm sad to say i had to return my pair. the back of the collar rubbed on my achilles pretty bad even with ankle socks.

Those sharkley XI's are hot....
eyes.gif

sharkley 2.0 which is just a remix of barkleys and other 90's shoes. I love retros, but only if they are authentic, no fusions or remixs or collabs. Ifyou're gonna make a new shoe make it something fresh and new, thats what made those shoes from the 90's so hot.

Ive balled in a pair of these and believe it or not, they arent that heavy.. they really feel great for the WHOLE foot supportand I mean everywhere possible there is support for you foot.. very underated I must say. I want them CG's to be honest.. verynice

i have the cool greys and i love them. they dont really match anything that i play ball in but they i like how they perform. the only thing ive noticed is thatmy achilles is sore after playing in them but thats mostly because im used to playing in low tops.

the traction on these is awesome. they dont feel heavy at all when playing in them.

it is worth noting though that my right shoe is a half ounce heavier than my left shoe. but then i weighed my soldier 3s and the weights were different onthose as well so i guess its not that uncommon.

I have seen these at a few marshalls for $ 40 in the black/royal colorway...Non related, some sharkleys, zoom flight club and hypermax (only a couplepairs)too

I just copped the white/black colorway that look like the concord XI and they are HOT!!
They also were surprisingly comfy considering that they have no zoom air in the front (swap out the insole for a Softsole Airr)

Back
Top Bottom