ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

Glad that these are easily attainable and who really are a fan of the nike stash line. spiridons stay gettin slept on.

Last edited:
Almost bought the bag last night on Notre--tried to create a new account and use their WELCOME15 code but it wouldn't work. No chance I pay 50 bones for that thing though lol. I probably would never use it, but it sure looks dope.

Yeah, I think w/ all these boutique shops getting them, one is bound to end up marking them down. I'll swoop in then. Wish they were on NDC so I could get a homie to grab w/ the discount.

Glad that these are easily attainable and who really are a fan of the nike stash line. spiridons stay gettin slept on.

Right. idc about hype, sales, etc. a dope shoe is a dope shoe and these fit the bill. Love blue. Love Spiridons. Couldn't be happier that everyone who wanted a pair was able to cop

I love seeing these idiot resellers listing on eBay for like $300 , idiots

I don’t get it at all. They’re sitting practically everywhere and these morons think some dope isn't going to check the whole of the internet and see them for retail? #morons

who else got the bag besides notre, undftd, and concepts?

Sneaker Politics, Nice Kicks, Bait. Just need one of them to drop a promo code or start a sale real quick. Bound to happen w/ all the holiday sales swirling around over the coming days and weeks.

can't wait for these to come in, ima tuck these in the closet until spring comes

You can't wait for them to come in...so you can put them away lol? Wear'em! The darker blues are good for fall and winter too.

I blame frankwh1te frankwh1te for making me buy the bag last night. I should have waited a little longer! Blends has them too johngotty johngotty , BTW.

Right. I just feel like w/ everything Spiridon related there are deals to be had eventually. With the number of shops that got the bags vs. the fact that the shoes themselves aren't flying off shelves, should be able to wait it out.

Went to undftd earlier and copped another pair. No flaws or bad glue stains.

Waiting for my snkrs pair to come in and see which is the best pair I’ll keep. The other will go back to Nike.

Didn’t know they came with extra laces.

C60B4F68-C1FD-4561-B4BB-6AF5F51E7D56.jpeg

50$ for the bag is pretty low to begin with

I'd rather spend the extra 10-15$ max that it'll drop via a sale/code to ensure owning it for retail rather than resale if it sold out by chance

Back
Top Bottom