ZYZZ Dead at 22

Originally Posted by j4ck

JSJ, there's no way you're gonna win this argument. Once they start riding , they never gonna get off. GL

nothin to ride
i even think zyzz was voted one of the best physiques of MANY on simplyshredded.com, dudes who actually train an go to the gym just understand why an others will just look an say ppl are riding or guys are weird, it is what it is idgaf

RIP to the guy though

those two friends of son have good bodies but from what I seen on googled images zyzz had that greek god body going for him, no d - riding

That dude up there isnt no 260 lbs. LeBron is 260-270 and hes yolked at 6'8". That dude is probably 6'2 240 MAYBE

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

BTW i dunno if this is at all relevant but I have 2 personal friends that make zyzz look extra normal...

zyzz was overrated...
not at all, you never seen pics of zyzz actually bulked up and huge.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

BTW i dunno if this is at all relevant but I have 2 personal friends that make zyzz look extra normal...

zyzz was overrated...
not at all, you never seen pics of zyzz actually bulked up and huge.

The roids had some effect to that though.

This thread has gotten VERY suspect
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
sry for any thread de-railment but last dude posted... 258 lbs. straight from the horses mouth

i was jus trying to shed light on the fact that zyzz was jus ufc cut... its alot harder to have crazy definiton like that when ur up around 250

im only 200 lbs 210 tops and generally when i go places im one of the bigger ppl there... 250 at 6'3 is NFL big plus with dudes definition... he really is a freak equally impressive to me as zyzz who obviously was on that juicyjuice

but anyway let the man crushin continue... not knockin it... asethetically zyzz was jus about perfection

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

That dude up there isnt no 260 lbs. LeBron is 260-270 and hes yolked at 6'8". That dude is probably 6'2 240 MAYBE

Lebron is a different body type....you're not considering height amongst other things. 

Karl Malone was around Lebron's height/weight and he was much bigger...

zyzz was overrated...
Awesome pics. Great size. Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

zyzz was overrated...
Awesome pics. Great size. Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

zyzz was overrated...
Aite now, you gettin a little creepy with it... ease up on the Adjectives bro

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Lebron is a different body type....you're not considering height amongst other things. 

Karl Malone was around Lebron's height/weight and he was much bigger...
Thats the thing though I am considering height... Thats my main argument with that example, because Bron is not slimmer than that guy there and hes probably 6 inches taller than he is. Therefore Bron at 6'8 is going to be considerably heavier than that dude, and hes claiming his friend is 260 lbs solid.

I think its weird that homie is promoting his friends and posting their pics to show off their bodies. How you gonna get into who has a better body argument? Weird 
grin.gif

I know that ZYZZ took steroids, but I had been having chest pains recently and reading about his death is what made me go get it checked out. It turns out I have a congenital heart defect and I need open heart surgery. I am pretty devastated but hopefully they will be able to sort it out.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

I know that ZYZZ took steroids, but I had been having chest pains recently and reading about his death is what made me go get it checked out. It turns out I have a congenital heart defect and I need open heart surgery. I am pretty devastated but hopefully they will be able to sort it out.

My pops had open heart when he was 17 I think...Good luck to you sir!!!

Originally Posted by Law3001

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nothing surprises me anymore on niketalk. some dude in general forum using the term thunder thighs... if you checkin out dudes thighs anything is possible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

zyzz was overrated...
dude...zyzz >>>>> your love triangle bro's
COME AT ME BRO
yBTW7.jpg

man i'd kill to look like any 3 of them body wise
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

damn it.

ive recently been having minor chest pains. im scared of going to the doctor tho.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by j4ck

JSJ, there's no way you're gonna win this argument. Once they start riding , they never gonna get off. GL

nothin to ride
i even think zyzz was voted one of the best physiques of MANY on simplyshredded.com, dudes who actually train an go to the gym just understand why an others will just look an say ppl are riding or guys are weird, it is what it is idgaf

RIP to the guy though
this.
dont want to derail the thread anymore but zyzz wasnt impressive because of sheer size

there are probably tens of thousands of people with more muscle mass than him in the world. that's not what set him apart.

NobleKane wrote:
Law3001 wrote:
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nothing surprises me anymore on niketalk. some dude in general forum using the term thunder thighs... if you checkin out dudes thighs anything is possible 
laugh.gif

whatever man, you probably don't work out or don't take it as seriously as some of us.....so you don't understand. i'm not gay or sexually attracted to this man, and i'm not insecure about myself. 

i can acknowledge how sick his physique looks with no sexual connotations attached to it

thekryptonite- thats crazy man. i wish you the best of luck....stay positive, be happy they caught it and that it will be fixed.

i can acknowledge how sick his physique looks and leave it at that. 

not that those other guys are small, but zyzz was just aesthetic as %%$+. no matter how much they worked out those guys wouldnt look like him. its genetics.
also, zyzz was SUPER low bf.. he makes those guys look fat and thats no insult to them. not an ounce of fat on the guy. defined serratus, everything

u+mirin+zyzz.jpg

2ivhd1h.gif

Back
Top Bottom