ZYZZ Dead at 22

I always seen that guy's pic, but didn't know he was famous. I always admired his body, that's the ideal look IMO, but just lost some respect after learning he got it via steroids. RIP nonetheless if true.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Alright, Joe Camel Toe or whatever your name is. This is what i was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at. The SOURCE.

What does the bold say? I can't read.
cute 
i said that i had misunderstood you, my bad. twice. 

But you get it now, right?

I dont get it and but get where Joe Camel thought it was disrespectful.  Ok you were laughing at the source.  What was the "dude took roids anyways" comment?  Respect?  

Originally Posted by alhubley

But you get it now, right?

I dont get it and but get where Joe Camel thought it was disrespectful.  Ok you were laughing at the source.  What was the "dude took roids anyways" comment?  Respect?  
Yeah, it was respect.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you're really making this a bigger deal than it needs to be. he already apologized for taking it the wrong way. no need to drag it out more
laugh.gif
 This.. I was looking at the last page like damb this dude still going after joe camel apologized for the misunderstanding 
lmao. only on the internet can a guy who looks like him actually get away with the tough talk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

you're really making this a bigger deal than it needs to be. he already apologized for taking it the wrong way. no need to drag it out more
laugh.gif
 This.. I was looking at the last page like damb this dude still going after joe camel apologized for the misunderstanding 
lmao. only on the internet can a guy who looks like him actually get away with the tough talk.
laugh.gif

Que?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Que?
Haha I didnt even realize that was you.  You get your feeling hurt and unfollow me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  A little bit of advice, you shoulda stuck with the Kramer avy. 

Looking like this guy reincarnated
cap029.jpg

Originally Posted by CreekShow

laugh.gif

Que?
Haha I didnt even realize that was you.  You get your feeling hurt and unfollow me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  A little bit of advice, you shoulda stuck with the Kramer avy. 

Looking like this guy reincarnated
cap029.jpg

How'd you know i unfollowed you? My feelings aren't hurt.
laugh.gif

Calm down.. That does kinda look like me though with a buzzed head of course, who is that
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Que?
Photo_on_8-5-11_at_3.29_PM__5.jpg

roll.gif
plz go son

you going at dude after he said he was sorry. now your pic is out there. but apparently you don't care so meh.

with that said, fellow niner fan
pimp.gif

you going at dude after he said he was sorry. now your pic is out there. but apparently you don't care so meh.

with that said, fellow niner fan
pimp.gif
I didn't see him say he misunderstood. My B.

I really don't care. It's on Twitter, wouldn't post of pic of me on twitter if i didn't want anyone seeing me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

From the article:
He also sold a whey protein supplement named Protein of the Gods.

Marketing his %*%* like a pro troll
pimp.gif

No disrespect, but if he is trollin' then
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif

And if true, then my prayers truly go out.

Back
Top Bottom