♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were really smart they would have switched them with some KD's or moreso some Lebrons, would have coincided nicely with him winning the chip​

Jordans sell themselves, I don't see many Bron commercials (Although I know he's not having trouble selling shoes himself)​

I think Jamie Foxx just wore those on set and came up with that corny one-liner. Highly doubt that Nike/JB gave him a retro and paid him to say that - they would've gone for an inline product like a Flyknit/Lunar if they had chosen to do so.

If they were really smart they would have switched them with some KD's or moreso some Lebrons, would have coincided nicely with him winning the chip​
Jordans sell themselves, I don't see many Bron commercials (Although I know he's not having trouble selling shoes himself)​
I think Jamie Foxx just wore those on set and came up with that corny one-liner. Highly doubt that Nike/JB gave him a retro and paid him to say that - they would've gone for an inline product like a Flyknit/Lunar if they had chosen to do so.
ur wrong. of course they were paid by jordan to do and say that. no question about it.

no roy hibbert, i think Spaceghostpurrp is the best dresser

https://twitter.com/MJRUN****23/media/grid

Last edited:

A beast? Like hypebeast? Nope. He's been into high-end fashion as far back as the
internet can trace him. There's pictures of son Gucci'd, Moncler'd out from back in like 2008 when he was rocking a perm. I don't even know if that wear girls clothes part was
supposed to be serious, so I won't respond

He's fashionable in a European sense. Obviously most of us aren't dressing like this, so it looks a bit odd to us. Don't be that ignorant dude who bashes $#*+ because it's different though man, that's not a good look.

As far back as 2008 ?

As far back as 2008 ?

I don't know about you, but if someone's done something consistently for 5 years, both rich and broke, then I wouldn't consider them a hypebeast. At that point, isn't it possible that, I don't know; they actually like that style? Rocky just seems to like dressing like he's about to be a runway model.

Last edited:
is that mike epps with that black underarmour x sprite top and Kobe IVs making that dunk attempt?
shun looks like he's not even close to making that happen lol
that Beast Hat Jada has on is clean, not my style but ill still
and lol @ wale's peace sign looking feminine hahaha let that boy cook bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom