❌‼️ This Thread is now CLOSED. NEW THREAD link on last page, been a great Year ❌‼️

Would you spend €100+ on Paul Pogba??

• Yup, still very young and filled with potential...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, no CM could be worth that much...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never gonna forget this ****. I didn't think there was any scenario when he got the ball that it wouldn't result in a goal...until I realized it was olivier ******* giroud :rofl:

Last edited:
My favorite ktis so far are the Juve home & away.

View media item 2116596View media item 2116597
The PSG home & away.
View media item 2116587View media item 2116588
Finally the Barca home sans the qatar "airways" sponsorship is one of my favorites to..
View media item 2116598
I like the Dortmund home & away too... Puma kits look better when they're not doing stupid embelishments with crew neck & vneck collars & tennis shirt looking collared shirts. The necks lines on these kits are clean. They also don't do the stupid nipple fit for this club like they do with the Gunners kits... The black & yellow combo is fire...
View media item 2116599View media item 2116600

Last edited:

View media item 2116646
giphy.gif

Last edited:
If I had to make a guess, his fee & whose paying (or whose paying what % of it) it is holding this deal up...

Edit - Adriano is off to Besiktas for £500k... He's collected an awful lot of trophies while riding the pine for 6 years...

Last edited:
Never gonna forget this ****. I didn't think there was any scenario when he got the ball that it wouldn't result in a goal...until I realized it was olivier ******* giroud :rofl:

People don't want to acknowledge that the man was playing with a bum knee in the game... He's slow don't get me wrong, but you can only do so much with a bum knee. But it doesn't fit the "Giroud ******* sucks" narrative.

Feels like this whole Pogba saga is being dragged on purpose. I mean they even made an advertisement based on one of Raiola's tweets. Dude didn't come thru with his play in the Euros, so this is the best way to raise his profile this summer.

Reading that just got me mad. Either put up more money for Koulibaly or go after Mustafi. And do not let Monchengladbach buy Christensen.

This whole pogba situation is getting real tired. As a United fan Im loosing interest fast. We need to move on and move quickly

If De Niro put on a fat suit, he would make a great Raiola if they were to make a biopic about him.

DeNiro is too busy padding his savings doing movies like the Intern or Dirty Grandpa...

I'd have Ray Winstone play Raiola... :smokin

Get Guy Ritchie to do it a la Snatch or RocknRolla... :smokin

Get Bean to play woodward. :lol:

Damn, this idea kinda sounds nice...

View media item 2116691
Opening shot would be a montage of Pogba & his footballing friends in Miami with this song blasting Guy Ritchie style...

Last edited:
Most of you guys are loving these plain *** kits. Especially the white kits. Y'all got no flavor.

Real and Bayern kits are trash this year

But by the same token, I'm not trying to be out here in a madi gras confetti and sprinkles shirt

I like clean kits. A shirt I can wear as.... a shirt.

It's one thing to like them as a uniform but it's another to like them to wear.

As trash as it is, I'd take Bayerns away shirt over Dortmunds off the strength I can wear it with a pair of jeans if I felt like randomly rocking a jersey

PSG, Barca, Juve and Inter always have dope shirts that can always be rocked.

Chelsea, Real, United, Bayern are hit or miss imo. Real and Chelsea are more consistent

But when United and Bayern get their shirts right, they're damn good

This might be one of my all time favorite shirts

2014-15-Bayern-Munich-Home-Alonso-Jersey-1.jpg

Classiest shirt I got

top_10_mufc_nike_shirts_img9.jpg

Still want the match authentic doe

Liverpool are the kings of consistency. If you get one, I feel like it won't let you down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom