🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Don't bite the hand that feeds you; lesson that goes back to the beginning of time
Maybe antidope would say that if it was Jay. 
laugh.gif

There is nothing "boss" about that move.

Last edited:
And there goes Drakes #1 chick still acting sensitive...

typical and expected response when you have nothing relevant to say besides "sensitive", "cape", etc

So you're not sensitive? You don't strap your cape on every time somebody says something negative about Drake?

You do the same thing in the JT thread. **** is kinda weird. At this point it's useless going back and forth with a hardcore fan. I just laugh at the BS.

Last edited:
So you're not sensitive? You don't strap your cape on every time somebody says something negative about Drake?

You do the same thing in the JT thread. **** is kinda weird. At this point it's useless going back and forth with a hardcore fan. I just laugh at the BS.

You mad; you mad

Come back when you have something relevant to post

All jokes aside, Future is straight up garbage and has the voice of one of Mister Cee's hookers.  Dude standing outside of the mall had a rap 100xs better than anything Future could come up with, I think it was "kill a cat / boo boo cuz I'm black" or something to that effect.  Now, take that trash elsewhere...

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

All jokes aside, Future is straight up garbage and has the voice of one of Mister Cee's hookers.  Dude standing outside of the mall had a rap 100xs better than anything Future could come up with, I think it was "kill a cat / boo boo cuz I'm black" or something to that effect.  Now, take that trash elsewhere...

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

The blasphemy... 
mean.gif

To be quite honest Drake is being extra sensitive but Future should also think before making those comments when he knows he's an opening act on his tour
drake plays that politics & ******** lane in rap....its lame.

i remember when acts would tour with eachother didn't really even like eachother like that, but got their money regardless...

drake plays that politics & ******** lane in rap....its lame.

i remember when acts would tour with eachother didn't really even like eachother like that, but got their money regardless...

Yeah that's people essentially on a level plating field though

Gotta be smarter when you say stuff about one of the biggest music stars around and you are essentially a nobody to the mass mainstream audience

Drake loses nothing by firing him; Future loses a lot

Last edited:
I don't even read Captain Save'ms post because his cape is too tight around his neck but Future done ****** up...
No shade thrown at the Mulatto Messiah,lol

Last edited:
I don't even read Captain Save'ms post because his cape is too tight around his neck but Future done ****** up...
No shade thrown at the Mulatto Messiah,lol

You never replied to the last post because you didn't want it

Funny how the same clowns only got the same lines over and over "cape" this "cape" that

None of you unless you know drake or future know why he got booted off the tour

And for the record isn't this like the 3rd your future has been put off of?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom