12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Every FTL or HOH around the area is doing Raffles. Hopefully I can grab a size 9 out in boston since I'm traveling a bit out my area for these. Anyone from the bean on this? 
Yep. Kinda mad that the HOH on Washington is not doing guaranteed tix like they did with the blk/infra 6s. But I'm gonna hit up every spot possible in dt boston and cambridge to get those raffles in. BTW I'm pretty sure Expressions stores are going to have raffles too, but no official words yet.

98% of the stores in my area doing raffles.

2-3 stores doing guaranteed tickets, I imagine the situation will be madness. I'll pass on the guaranteed tickets, sign up for mad raffles and try online.

98% of the stores in my area doing raffles.

2-3 stores doing guaranteed tickets, I imagine the situation will be madness. I'll pass on the guaranteed tickets, sign up for mad raffles and try online.
same in nyc. a lot of stores switched to raffles for some reason. probably pressured by ftl or something.

I'm just glad the shoes are coming out again, the minor differences dont matter to me, I get the premise of the cw so thats enough for me. 

I'm not one to look down when I walk and I hope no one else is lame enough to inspect the shoes on my feet with a telescope to determine what year my pair is

I think I'll pass on that Guaranteed Ticket

It's gonna be 28 Degrees during that day and time

And I doubt my mall would let people come in Early and wait inside

So D*cks sporting goods is legit selling Air Jordan XI's "Legend Blue" this year?

Last edited:
Hi... Speaking of the FNL's reward system, have you ever had trouble applying the $20 reward code when checking out? The FNL web site accepted my $20 reward code, but the total didn't change. Did you have that problem before? 

Thank you!

Happen to me earlier this week. Had to use mobile. Site glitch

I'm just glad the shoes are coming out again, the minor differences dont matter to me, I get the premise of the cw so thats enough for me. 

I'm not one to look down when I walk and I hope no one else is lame enough to inspect the shoes on my feet with a telescope to determine what year my pair is

Realest ish all day on here. On that good night

Back
Top Bottom