2 explosions at Brussels airport

The conflicts that would've happened after the fall of the Ottoman empire were on hold for about 100 years, thanks to our need for oil. Now that we are moving closer to a world where it isn't the main source of power, the artificial borders created by the winners of WWI and WWII are bound to fall as the region is losing its strategic significance. That's also why we are seeing a more vocal opposition to Israeli aid and cooperation.

Who are they being funded by? Who is training them? Where are they getting their weapons from? Supposedly they have no allies.

They are just a cover for the West and those damn lying greedy Middle Eastern coalitions to fight proxy wars.

Now you have Turkey fighting the Kurdish rebels, Saudi bombing Yemen to fight the Houthi Shia rebels, and there was the West who used ISIS to get to the Shia alliance of Iran-Syria-Hezbollah in Lebanon. This is all to destabilize the power of the Shia alliance. Let's remember this is also to protect Israel which is hugely threatened by Iran. The Sunni Wahhabis in Saudi can't stand Iran's growing power in the region either. Then you have all these countries that want their piece of the pie for corporations to get their hands on oil resources.

Ya'll think countries go to war for humanitarian reasons? Really? War economies are to profit. You need to look at each country that is fighting and the stakes and projects they are wanting to get or expanding or protecting.

This also continues from a long history of conflict in that region. It all ties in. This is just another chapter.

Saudi and Israel are a huge part in this and it is known they get the rest to battle their wars.
Of course, the ME has been a timbomb ever since the 50's where we denied democracy in exchange for oil in Iran and later Pan-Arabism, but the latter was so uncoordinated they never even reached their goal of putting Israel in check. You're right in the sense it's just a gigantic conflict of interests, especially now...

Turkey trying too hard to go on Kurd control, basically becomes ISIS' air force/bank account and the PKK jihad basically said back off. The Saudis (which I doubt are doing anything meaningful, they're too busy getting blown up in Yemen) and ISIS in my eyes are the worst of two. But if the US goes on ground intervention World Police mode, the locals that were once "liberated" by ISIS will probably just take up arms and shoot them out, same for Kurds.

Last edited:

a 20 year old is an adult but yes he's old enough to be stuck in his hateful ways
I never justified the Nazi ideology or their heinous war crimes, but you know sticking up for the millions of non war criminals is frowned upon on NT. Somehow having sympathy for the average conscript or officer = neo-nazi????

Last edited:
Haven't read through the entire thread yet, made it to where dude got banned.  Have any of the NT conspiracy theorists come in here yet claiming it was all a conspiracy and staged much like Sandy Hook, attack in France, Boston marathon, etc.

Haven't read through the entire thread yet, made it to where dude got banned.  Have any of the NT conspiracy theorists come in here yet claiming it was all a conspiracy and staged much like Sandy Hook, attack in France, Boston marathon, etc.
I forgot to bring my tinfoil hat.

a 20 year old is an adult but yes he's old enough to be stuck in his hateful ways
I never justified the Nazi ideology or their heinous war crimes, but you know sticking up for the millions of non war criminals is frowned upon on NT. Somehow having sympathy for the average conscript or officer = neo-nazi????

You're a Nazi apologist and sympathizer period. It's ironic that you can make excuses for grown men who committed mass atrocities but yet it doesn't occur to you that many jihadists are born into the lifestyle.

Many are child soldiers, many are kidnapped and forced to serve.

You're either incredibly naive or you willingly turn a blind eye to the truth.

You're a Nazi apologist and sympathizer period. It's ironic that you can make excuses for grown men who committed mass atrocities but yet it doesn't occur to you that many jihadists are born into the lifestyle.

Many are child soldiers, many are kidnapped and forced to serve.

You're either incredibly naive or you willingly turn a blind eye to the truth.
Did I ever support the SS or War Criminals, hell no. There's a point of no return and when people cross it, you can't go back. But not every conscript or officer has dirty blood on their hands
and went around killing families. An average Heer unit would still surrender and take prisoners. They are not like an average ISIS grunt, which the more footage I see convinces me that they're mostly/all beyond the point of return.

War is war, and while Nazism was incredibly radical, there were still people you can classify as human fighting for it. The ones that became animals are concentrated, but not nessecarily limited to things like the SS or Gestapo. They crossed the line, commiter serious war crimes and I can't support them.

To further clarify, the only difference I see between the two is that this jihad isn't something that can be washed out like the Nazi youth program, or else we wouldn't have an actual German nation at this point.

Look at those 5 y/o boys that were rescued, imagine another 10 years of that. My sympathy goes to them, even people fully messed up like the younger Tsarnaev, but not his big brother.

I pushed my agenda too hard on Page 16, and I apologize for that. ISIS isn't leagues above the Nazis in brutality, and I did slightly undermine their heinous acts to try to equate them to what ISIS is doing.

Last edited:
Did I ever support the SS or War Criminals, hell no. There's a point of no return and when people cross it, you can't go back. But not every conscript or officer has dirty blood on their hands
and went around killing families. An average Heer unit would still surrender and take prisoners. They are not like an average ISIS grunt, which the more footage I see convinces me that they're mostly/all beyond the point of return.

War is war, and while Nazism was incredibly radical, there were still people you can classify as human fighting for it. The ones that became animals are concentrated, but not nessecarily limited to things like the SS or Gestapo. They crossed the line, commiter serious war crimes and I can't support them.

To further clarify, the only difference I see between the two is that this jihad isn't something that can be washed out like the Nazi youth program, or else we wouldn't have an actual German nation at this point.

Look at those 5 y/o boys that were rescued, imagine another 10 years of that. My sympathy goes to them, even people fully messed up like the younger Tsarnaev, but not his big brother.

I pushed my agenda too hard on Page 16, and I apologize for that. ISIS isn't leagues above the Nazis in brutality, and I did slightly undermine their heinous acts to try to equate them to what ISIS is doing.

********. You are what you represent and vice versa. That goes for everyone. If you're a constituent of a murderous regime, you have blood on your hands.

I've held our own Police forces accountable, even our own military. Miss me with all this "war is war" BS. Everyone has a choice. Sure if german soldiers deserted they would've gotten killed if they got caught but at the end of the day it's either that or have the blood of innocent people on their hands.

Don't sit here and romanticize the wehrmacht as if their ranks were full of noble men. No they were either nazis themselves or they were cowards too afraid to step up and do the right thing.

The only case you could make is for the Hitler youth, children who were indoctrinated into Hitler's nazi racism. That's ~8 million teenagers, a third of the 20+ million who served in WW2 for Germany.

I'd wager most of ISIS foot-soldiers are made up of kids or men who became jihadists when they were kids.

That's how all this ******** works. War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill one another.

I hold people accountable by their actions alone, not nessecarily the ones above them. If they take immoral orders like executing a family, their chance is done. I'm not glorifying them, nobody that's served in the military is a hero by defaulf, many Americans fail to see that.

I just can't classify a whole generation of people as cold-blooded murderers before judging their individual actions. Same thing in say a police department.

Also, yes, populism works, that's how people like Hitler rise to power and get millions upon millions of followers. The public is seen as a group ready to be brainwashed by these people.

But as long as the people affected don't reach a rock bottom state of morality and end up commiting the crimes, they deserve a second chance. The thing with ISIS is that from all we see, these people are all ready to commit crimes against humanity. Jihadism is only going to get worse and worse in my eyes.

Last edited:
I hold people accountable by their actions alone, not nessecarily the ones above them. If they take immoral orders like executing a family, their chance is done. I'm not glorifying them, nobody that's served in the military is a hero by defaulf, many Americans fail to see that.

I just can't classify a whole generation of people as cold-blooded murderers before judging their individual actions.
Same thing in say a police department.

Also, yes, populism works, that's how people like Hitler rise to power and get millions upon millions of followers. The public is seen as a group ready to be brainwashed by these people.

But as long as the people affected don't reach a rock bottom state of morality and end up commiting the crimes, they deserve a second chance. The thing with ISIS is that from all we see, these people are all ready to commit crimes against humanity. Jihadism is only going to get worse and worse in my eyes.

You did already though, you classified all jihadists as such and continue to do so.

Jihadism is only going to get worse because western powers (and Russia) continue to destabilize the middle east. Simple as that.

Long as we continue to play into their hand by bombing their cities and innocents are killed, they'll have no shortage of displaced youth to shore up their ranks.

We can kill their 2nd in command (Abd al-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli) we can kill their head (Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi), it's not going to make a difference. There will be others that take up their mantle, or other jihadist groups with their own agendas that just take up ISIS' place.

The ONLY way we can eradicate ISIS is to allow opposition forces to do their jobs. Even by proxy we continue to destabilize the mid-east because guess what? Most of their weapons? Yeah, thank you Unc Sam.

Only way this problem is eradicated is if we allow, or rather pressure muslim nations to clean up the mess. Saudi Arabia namely, needs to step the **** up.

Last edited:
You did already though, you classified all jihadists as such and continue to do so.

Jihadism is only going to get worse because western powers (and Russia) continue to destabilize the middle east. Simple as that.

Long as we continue to play into their hand by bombing their cities and innocents are killed, they'll have no shortage of displaced youth to shore up their ranks.

We can kill their 2nd in command (Abd al-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli) we can kill their head (Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi), it's not going to make a difference. There will be others that take up their mantle, or other jihadist groups with their own agendas that just take up ISIS' place.

The ONLY way we can eradicate ISIS is to allow opposition forces to do their jobs. Even by proxy we continue to destabilize the mid-east because guess what? Most of their weapons? Yeah, thank you Unc Sam.

Only way this problem is eradicated is if we allow, or rather pressure muslim nations to clean up the mess. Saudi Arabia namely, needs to step the **** up.
You're right, it's hypocritical, probably because I'm living in the generation of it. Then again I don't like what they're doing with Dzokhar. The Saudis benefit from this the most, and they're really starting to pull some BS out here with oil and Yemen. But honestly I doubt that any of the 2016 presidential candidates will put them in check.

Nuremburg defense making a big comeback in 2016?
???
I don't people who take orders or order people to kill innocents. Once you cross that line, it's over. But if there's no dirty blood on your hands, let it be. This isn't hard to discern.

Last edited:
Fairly good quote, dude was full of himself, but he's on Khaled levels for life advice.

Forget the messenger. Get the message.

I really hope that wwf/e avy is joking...:lol:

If not then man We are all doomed. :smh:

Last edited:
Pigment isn't right, so not much caring. These things go down in Asia/Africa /middle east all the time but they only get a push in European /American incidents.

Pigment isn't right, so not much caring. These things go down in Asia/Africa /middle east all the time but they only get a push in European /American incidents.
The internal thought of lots of people in the West seems to be. "They're all sand ******* who cares"

Then we go off on things like Brussels. It's a hypocrisy we have to deal with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom