2 explosions at Brussels airport

Wow, so Hitler must be all good in your book assuming he just did the brainwashing and didn't squeeze a trigger?
His actions resulted in the deaths of millions. This dude has a gallon jug of blood on both of his hands.

:stoneface:
Yeah I'm sure the majority of ground forces that plundered my country, raped and executed our citizens and actually tortured my uncle were still human beings deep down. 
Not everybody is the Waffen SS, nobody's arguing that they were somehow good people. I'm talking about the average soldier and officer in the

WEHRMACT

If you label them as animals, you label any soldier of any brutal cause an animal.

Do you defend the "good" jihadis? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not everybody is the Waffen SS, nobody's arguing that they were somehow good people. I'm talking about the average soldier and officer in the

WEHRMACT

If you label them as animals, you label any soldier of any brutal cause an animal.
Implying the SS were the only ones committing atrocities :stoneface:
Do you or do you not personally know anyone who has experienced WW2? Answer the question.

And no I don't think all of them were terrible people, not everyone supported nazism obviously and many were forced into combat.
Certainly not the majority though.

Extra large font so you can't ignore the crimes of your beloved Wehrmacht

During World War II, the Wehrmacht perpetrated numerous war crimes.[56] Nazi propaganda had told Wehrmacht soldiers to wipe out what were variously called Jewish Bolshevik subhumans, the Mongol hordes, the Asiatic flood and the red beast.[57] While the principal perpetrators of the civil suppression behind the front lines amongst German armed forces were the Nazi German "political" armies (the SS-Totenkopfverbände and particularly the Einsatzgruppen, the paramilitary death squads of Nazi Germany that were responsible for mass killings, primarily by shooting and the implementation of the Final Solution of the Jewish question (Die Endlösung der Judenfrage) in territories conquered by Nazi Germany), the traditional armed forces represented by the Wehrmacht committed and ordered (e.g. the Commissar Order) war crimes of their own, particularly during the invasion of Poland in 1939[58] and later in the war against the Soviet Union.

The Army's Chief of Staff General Franz Halder in a directive declared that in the event of guerrilla attacks, German troops were to impose "collective measures of force" by massacring entire villages.[59] Cooperation between the SS Einsatzgruppen and the Wehrmacht involved supplying the killing squads with weapons, ammunition, equipment, transport, and even housing. Partisan fighters, Jews, and Communists became synonymous enemies of the Nazi regime and were hunted down and exterminated by the Einsatzgruppen and Wehrmacht alike, something revealed in numerous field journal entries from German soldiers.[60]

Last edited:

WEHRMACT

To label the Wehrmact animals would be a disservice to animals.

They were lower than the lowest vermin.

You going to sit there and act like the Wehrmact didn't commit war crimes?

His actions resulted in the deaths of millions. This dude has a gallon jug of blood on both of his hands.
Exactly. And the German front lines share that as they facilitated that death toll.

Just because one hides behind a desk doesn't make him less of an animal.

Feels like NT has been getting an influx of Stormfront members recently :lol:

You know what the terrible part is?

These mass scale attacks will just continue, we shake our heads about it, then rinse and repeat.

It's really unsettling, but absolutely understandable how people get desensitized and rather dehumanized to these tragedies.

Last edited:
Microsoft unleashing these ignorant A.Is on NT :smh:

In the next Halo game, Master Chief gonna be a Nazi sympathizer

Last edited:
The Nazis murdered people, but they were classy about it. :lol:

They had on classy outfits

They were very methodical in stacking the bodies of their victims

They even let the Jews take showers before work

ISIS is out here killing 30 people at a time, that's just straight savagery and inefficient. 

They were focused doe

Feels like NT has been getting an influx of Stormfront members recently :lol:
I'm not a stormfront member. I don't deny their crimes, but I also realize that regular people faught those wars. Some people out here seem to label them as 100% war criminals when in reality, just like the hundreds of wars before it, regular people faught it. Crimes were done, but that's like saying the Soviets fighters who faught for their country are equal to the NKVD. The issue with ISIS and the lot is that it's comprised of so many radicals, it's like a Waffen SS for Jihadis, but probably bad shots.

Most\all Nazi leaders and Waffen SS members, especially the foreign units can get a bullet to the head if you ask me.

Last edited:
I'm not a stormfront member. I don't deny their crimes, but I also realize that regular people faught those wars. Some people out here seem to label them as 100% war criminals when in reality, just like the hundreds of wars before it, regular people faught it. Crimes were done, but that's like saying the Soviets fighters who faught for their country are equal to the NKVD. The issue with ISIS and the lot is that it's comprised of so many radicals, it's like a Waffen SS for Jihadis, but probably bad shots.

Most\all Nazi leaders and Waffen SS members, especially the foreign units can get a bullet to the head if you ask me.
What does this mean, "regular people?"

There's nothing regular about fighting to facilitate genocide.

Yep this dude thinks regular people fought for the Nazis, but can't see how regular, young impressionable men aren't killing for ISIS. He wonders why we think he's a Nazi sympathizer. Go back to stormfront bruh. 

View media item 1966302

They were just taking orders am I rite? 
Good people end up fighting on the wrong side of history. There are grey areas in war, and their indoctrination of course didn't help, but the average soldier was not a cold-blooded death machine. The very same people ended up rebuilding Germany, we forgave them for what they did and moved on. That's how I want to see the ME once ISIS is wiped out, and doesn't everyone?

The average German fighter was able to rejoin society.
Same for IJN and Soviets.

But I truly believe ISIS is FUBAR, so in a sense, Lion's interpretation is correct. I don't want to start a beef, and I'll end it here begore it starts getting personal like with Columbia. I'm not out here to get banned.
You ain't never lie bruh, take a look in the mirror every now and then.  :lol:  

Last edited:
I didn't sneak anything, I just know history and I know people like you....nothing is new under the sun. 

You're the type of mentality that a charismatic leader could harness to do his evil bidding, and make excuses about how you were following orders when you are reintroduced to society. There's a monster in all of us, I worry about the ones that don't recognize it. 
There's plenty of those, I guess I could be one of them. I don't support people who commit heinous acts, but there wouldn't be wars without people to fight it or people to start it. Atrocious acts were committed, and in that prime example Nazi Germany took the lion's share, but the people on the wrong side are still innocents waiting for their innocence to be taken. The charismatic leaders you speak of are smart and ultimately being a soft person that gives too many second chances.I empathize with those unfortunate enough to serve under them, until a certain point of course.

All is fair in love and war, as they say, but of course most of it's wrong anyways.

Last edited:
My bad. I was trying to direct it towards the people under the leaders' rule, not the leaders themselves. A major fail in editing.

Last edited:
Yea but you somehow fail to understand how people in ISIS are under the influence of a leader right? You empathize with Nazis who fall under the spell of an evil regime but you fail to see how other terrorists can't? 

If you were in Nazi Germany with your mindset and this rhetoric you would fall for that, commit heinous acts then cowardly plead the "I'm just a soldier" defense. 
Whoever said the vast majority of the soldiers there were war criminals who killed babies and loved it. I think we are on a different page, unless you want to label an entire generation as cowards. The same people came back and lived a normal life, a lot of these people were just indoctrinated youth, should they all be put down for getting shooting at and getting shot at by the people they are supposed to fight? The issue with ISIS is that they're all too deep in that realm to ever get out of it, in the same sense I have no sympathy for somebody in the NKVD or SS.

Dude is in here defending Nazis.
If it's a normal, non-FUBAR German caught in the middle of a war, then yes,
I'm defending Nazis now....

But realy, I'm done derailing the train. I'd rather discuss what could be done instead of sking on this slippery slope.

Last edited:
You been fell off the cliff man, can't even believe what I've read these past 5 pages or so. I hope you never get in any kind of position to influence anyone with this mindset.

The issue with ISIS and its predecessors is that it's kind of like cancer. You think you have it under control, and it comes back more brutal than ever. We saw what happened in Afghanistan and Chechnya after big wars. They come back to raid theaters, schoolhouses and throw planes into skyscrapers. I don't care who intervenes, as long as its not the Saudis or some Sharia law kingdom. Really the mythical "Arab Coalition" would be a great idea, but honestly I wouldn't even mind if the Assad regime pushed them back, literally anything over ISIS and Nusrah.

Who are they being funded by? Who is training them? Where are they getting their weapons from? Supposedly they have no allies.

They are just a cover for the West and those damn lying greedy Middle Eastern coalitions to fight proxy wars.

Now you have Turkey fighting the Kurdish rebels, Saudi bombing Yemen to fight the Houthi Shia rebels, and there was the West who used ISIS to get to the Shia alliance of Iran-Syria-Hezbollah in Lebanon. This is all to destabilize the power of the Shia alliance. Let's remember this is also to protect Israel which is hugely threatened by Iran. The Sunni Wahhabis in Saudi can't stand Iran's growing power in the region either. Then you have all these countries that want their piece of the pie for corporations to get their hands on oil resources.

Ya'll think countries go to war for humanitarian reasons? Really? War economies are to profit. You need to look at each country that is fighting and the stakes and projects they are wanting to get or expanding or protecting.

This also continues from a long history of conflict in that region. It all ties in. This is just another chapter.

Saudi and Israel are a huge part in this and it is known they get the rest to battle their wars.

Last edited:
Son told ya'll he was 20, don't know why ya'll keep spinning wheels with this kid clearly in over his head.

Back
Top Bottom