2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Seriously, why is it outrageous for a young 24 y/o pg that can give you 19, 5, 5 to demand as much money as he can get? Im seriously perplexed. If you demand it and someone pays it, that's on them, not on you

What is all this Bledsoe can't stay healthy stuff?

You're not allowed to be injured for one season at 24 anymore?
You're allowed to be injured, but it's silly to demand a big contract after you get hurt.

It's a different story if you had landed a big contract before you get hurt. What are you going to do, unsign your contract?
so you sign for less (let's say half) because you were hurt when you signed and then you go on to live out the contract un-injured, then what?  

you give 100% effort for 50% pay?

PHX has the leverage though.

Philly is the only one left with enough cap to give Eric a max. And I don't think Philly wants Eric either. Any other team and PHX swiftly matches it and makes out like a bandit.

Plus Dragic most likely will opt out next year so PHX is getting ready to throw money at him since he's going to want the max as well.

How do folks view Bledsoe as a point guard? Is that the position you want him to play, or the 2?

Dude got so far overhyped it's mindblowing.

Last edited:
Dragic isn't getting the max :lol:

Kyle Lowry just got 12. Dragic will get something close to that

but just like Bledose he's going to ask for it. And PHX will have to figure out something since he would be an UFA thus putting the leverage with Dragic. Unless PHX finds a way to deal him before the deadline.

Last edited:
Tough choice imo but I tend to lean towards proven guys in this league, talent is so hard to predict man a lotta I thought he had the goods type of dudes out there.

I could understand if Randle at least had a season under his belt then we could easily evaluate him but if he's a bum then what ?

You trade for Bledsoe he gets hurt then what ?

Tough choice but at least a bust Randle doesn't handicap the franchise :smh:, idk what to think honestly.

I really wish I knew how the whole Derrick Rose thing is still so hilarious to some of you. I look forward to hearing from all of you as well as Laker fans that said Pau is basically a walking turd on the basketball court after this season.
You talking like you know for a fact that neither one of them won't get injured (or that Pau won't keep declining) again.

I mean what NBA team doesn't have a key injury(ies) at some point during the season?

so you sign for less (let's say half) because you were hurt when you signed and then you go on to live out the contract un-injured, then what?  

you give 100% effort for 50% pay?

So sign a one or two year deal proving your healthy and can maintain that level of production and then sign for a max.

That's just using your logic.... Right? :nerd:

Cosign. Don't expect management to give you a big contract when you're coming off of an injury. Sign a one year contract and do well enough for a big payday.

Just as silly to give 100 percent pay for a 50 percent player.

I wouldn't give up Bledsoe for Randle.
NEVER! Randle is the FUTURE!

i dont know much about Randle but then again we have barley seen Bledsoe play
laugh.gif
Randle = black david lee
Bledsoe = more athletic nate robinson lol
BLACK DAVID LEE? 
grin.gif

His Handles and Athleticism>> 

He got a crazyyyyy established post game, will grab 10RPG his rookie season, and he can shoot.

Dude is raw.

I put him #4 in the draft ranking list. 

He is gonna do work this season.

i dont know much about Randle but then again we have barley seen Bledsoe play
laugh.gif
Randle = black david lee
Bledsoe = more athletic nate robinson lol
Bledsoe isn't more athletic than Nate, he's just bigger.

No player in the NBA is more athletic than Nate Robinson.
Anyone who says Bledsoe is more athletic than Nate needs to be banned. Only person who is close is Westbrook.

If you don't start with a high number you/your agent are dumb. Start asking for the max and if someone offers you the max, great. If not, work your way down.

Randle for Bledsoe is a fantastic idea with the recent addition of Isiah Thomas. If Alex Len comes around you have a great foundation

Dude posting dunks of Randle like David Lee wasn't a sick athlete back in the day. :lol:

Not saying that I agree w/ the comparison, but posting dunks ain't it.

Dude posting dunks of Randle like David Lee wasn't a sick athlete back in the day. :lol:

Not saying that I agree w/ the comparison, but posting dunks ain't it.

No shade but please post some vids showcasing David lees sick athleticism because I'd be lying if I said those vids weren't impressive.

David lee ain't a stiff but I'd be surprised if he was ever THAT athletic.

Cant find much.... besides his 01' dunk contest. But I remember the Rookie sophmore game he had a few cool dunks. But no way he is doing those Dunks randle was doing, plus Randle can bring the ball up like Lamar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom