2016-2017 NBA FEET

Even Chase Budginger knows Nets are gonna be bunz because they're relying on Chase Budginger for production

J Wall looks pleased...
Jennings a shoe FA right now? Same with Shump?
I have zero idea who is in that Nets team photo other than Budginger and I think that is Yogi Ferrell

You would've thought UA would give their first ever endorser a lifetime deal. Mike Conley signed with JB.

You would've thought UA would give their first ever endorser a lifetime deal. Mike Conley signed with JB.
Don't know why you'd sign with UA as a middle tier player anyway, unless the $$ is vastly better.  UA basically makes two shoes.  The Curry, and every other shoe that is exactly the same.  You'd have no choice or versatility. 

Meh

Jennings career wasn't anything great and stopped being a decent player awhile ago

They signed him but no way did he ever deserve a lifetime deal or anything more than what he got

His greatest accomplishment and only thing I ever remember him doing was dropping was it 55 points? Other than that unless you're a Jennings fan I have zero idea what he's even done statistic or winning wise

I think a lot of people forgot he was still in the league. At least I did until I saw he was on the knicks in the preseason.

That Leonard pe 31 is smoooooth.

Also... I didnt think jb was gonna start styling with the colorblocking on russ's midsole swap.

I figured the idea would be color blocking them as close to the 31 as possible

Back
Top Bottom