2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I have a feeling there will be a restock on these once the dust settles.
Sure its just when and how many. Theres the usual restock that only bots will hit when payment verifications fail on footsites...randoms...mix and match returns. They sold a million of these today I promise. Tax time/all star weekend/grail in OG form.

You going to O'Hare or Midway? What time you gotta be there? There's gotta be a mall you can do on the way to stop after 3. Or keep looking online.

I fly out of ohare. My showtime is 3:15 so my guy is gonna go out looking for me. And I’m definitely gonna keep looking online. Thank you for the help!

Was able to snatch off the military base website for 159 :nthat:
Michael-Jordan-Shrug-After-3-Pointer.gif

Okay-won the champs raffle. I get here to the champs and my name isn’t on the list smfh. They’re calling the store manager now but I’m going to be PISSED if I missed out due to some error on their end.
hmmm...They said the same thing to me. He was looking through the papers & my name wasn't there so he asked the manager & came back & said I was ok. Strange cause usually Champs is usually smooth sailing. I did peep the papers when he was flipping through them & didn't find my name.

These are dope. Glad I decided to grab my reservation pair....and the two gs turbos they had sitting there sweetened the deal for me....ain't realize how limited them was when I seen em going for more then men sizes on stock x. Now hoping to hit on unc reservation at Footlocker

Got my order confirmation on both my SNKRS pair and footlocker pair a few hours ago. Still shocked I managed to (somewhat) easily double up on Black Infrareds of all shoes without even leaving my bed. Even had time to call my bank after visa flagged my nike transaction and still "got 'em" past 10:30. I'm really loving the fact that they're producing enough pairs for OG releases so that everyone who wants them can get them. No armies of bots, no excessive hype, no camping nonsense, just people who actually want these getting their pair(s). Can't wait to get my hands on my first pair of black infrareds with Nike Air on the back even. :D:smokin

Sure its just when and how many. Theres the usual restock that only bots will hit when payment verifications fail on footsites...randoms...mix and match returns. They sold a million of these today I promise. Tax time/all star weekend/grail in OG form.

I noticed the ugly *** CNY 12s sold out on release day. Now there's damn near a FSR on SNKRS.

hmmm...They said the same thing to me. He was looking through the papers & my name wasn't there so he asked the manager & came back & said I was ok. Strange cause usually Champs is usually smooth sailing. I did peep the papers when he was flipping through them & didn't find my name.

You think they take names off the list to scoop a pair for themselves or someone else?

If i didn’t have to work today, I definitely would have waited around for the unclaimed pair I know they’re going to have. He went to the back, called the store manager, asked the other sales associate, then waited as long as he could while I was on hold with corporate. And of course they didn’t have any just sitting around smh. I might go the stockX route if my guy can’t find a pair in my size. Next time I’m sticking to what I know lol.

Customer service is lost art nowadays. Went to Footlocker about 10:30 a.m. to grab my reserved pair and theirs like 8 dudes out front the store waiting to feast on leftovers. Theirs not a single person in the front of the store so I get in line for the register. Its my turn so I tell them I'm here to pick up a reserved pair, the young lady proceeded to suck her teeth and ask me if anyone has been notified to grab my pair. I tell her no you are the first staff member I spoke too and before I could finish speaking she rolls her eyes and yells for someone who appears to be her manager and notify her. Manager pulls me out of line and asks me why did I wait line instead of talking to someone. Told her when I came through the door the only people I saw where behind the register.

The person who actually rung me up didn't even check my reserve till I mentioned it to her. Just glad I was able to secure my pair, anyone know if I can add the transaction to my account online so I can get closer to VIP status? Would feel better with a 10 minute head start for the 4s

Btw chick at house of hoops told me they had 72 pairs of these infareds....so these out there still....

Yeah, Champs still had plenty of pairs unclaimed when I picked up my pair around 2. So I'm sure they had plenty at 3.

Finishline which was FCFS also had pairs when I went at one.

Back
Top Bottom