2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Man those grey rands are so dope. I do also like the black sleekness of these 19 retros tho.

Yea. Honestly I like the 19’s just as much as the og to be honest. They are super close but both stand out in their own way. It is very, very rare for me to triple up on a shoe but with these it was a must.

Man, I've been buying J's since 1990 and I ain't never heard no "Black Concords". Because back when he wore them in the playoffs we didn't call them Concords or 11s because we had never seen them. We just figured they'd be the next Jordans.

Man, I've been buying J's since 1990 and I ain't never heard no "Black Concords". Because back when he wore them in the playoffs we didn't call them Concords or 11s because we had never seen them. We just figured they'd be the next Jordans.

I knew this was the 11th model in 1996. I didn’t call them Concords back then but I def knew what model number it was.

I knew this was the 11th model in 1996. I didn’t call them Concords back then but I def knew what model number it was.

Ahhh the good old days, My first J's were in the mid 90s. No internet, or nothing to tell me whens the next release . I remember just watching MJ and you would always know the next new colorway/or model to come out because you would see him wear it on TV first and then those would eventually come out in stores. I would be all up close on the TV trying to focus my view to get more a detail glimpse on it lol. For me, I never called them black concords, but my memory is bad. I just remember calling most of the Js by their color and model back in the day. like " black red 11s" (not bred).....or the "all black 13s" , "black and white 13s" not HGG. I'm cool with nick names now as I've adapted to it though.

Ahhh the good old days, My first J's were in the mid 90s. No internet, or nothing to tell me whens the next release . I remember just watching MJ and you would always know the next new colorway/or model to come out because you would see him wear it on TV first and then those would eventually come out in stores. I would be all up close on the TV trying to focus my view to get more a detail glimpse on it lol. For me, I never called them black concords, but my memory is bad. I just remember calling most of the Js by their color and model back in the day. like " black red 11s" (not bred).....or the "all black 13s" , "black and white 13s" not HGG. I'm cool with nick names now as I've adapted to it though.

All of this. Pretty much you either got the black or white new Jordan or you used the generic term for the color. Like, hey I had the purple 90s. The use of the actual color name on the box is a later down the road classification.

I remember someone asking about the UPC for the pants. Not sure if you found it, but here you go:

20190218_125556.jpg

Here's another shot of the Gore-Tex just for kicks:

20190218_130525.jpg
What HoH is this? Trying to find that GoreTex jacket.

The black infrared was simply called the playoff 91. Back then, no one got technical about it. This was the first shoe I wanted so bad I couldnt stand it. Just like a lot in here, I had the posters, the cards the magazines etc. I still have the very first two MJ hoops 91 basketball cards with him wearing these on display in the house. Those were my very first MJ cards ever. lol. They are not worth anything really. But priceless to me.

Anyway, this release really captured the pure childhood carefree innocence that I had when I wanted them soooo bad when I was 10. Everything was more colorful then. I cant knock this release at all. They are perfect in my eyes. Anything that can make an old *** like me feel young again is :nthat::nthat:

Think I may have got a free pair from footaction. I hit online sat morning and I checked my account Sunday and I had 2 holds on my account for the one pair. Called cs got them to lift one of the holds and they said my pair would be shipping out monday. So I check my account this morning and I see I'm $212 richer cuz the money was put back but my shoes have been shipped already. Fingers crossed they still get here Thursday!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom