2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Yo, so I got three pairs of these Infrareds. One from the shock drop and two from the mass releases. The ones I got from the shock are perfect. The other two have these two indentions in the toe box. Looks like a metal baseball cleat stepped on them. If you run your fingers over them, that section is just pushed in. ANYONE ELSE THESE ISSUES?!?! It's two pairs with same issues on both sections. That tells me there was probably a bad batch.
2019 Air Jordan VI OG Infrared.jpg
I just returned a pair to Nike from SNKRS and it had it. My FNL pair does not.

I never doubled up on any Jordans mostly because it's not easy wearing such heavy shoes as often. Only the 3s I wish I did cuz I'd wear them everyday.
I do wish I did double up on the hot lava Air Tech Challenge 2 and chlorophyll Air Trainers cuz I wear them so much a nice clean pair for backup would be nice to have.

Im old, washed, and in my 40s. Can't remember if the pairs I wore in '91 had contrast heel. All this QC and heel talk by you young boys got me second guessing myself. Now this old man's gotta sift through this batch to create some good pairs to hold onto before sending the rest back... Love the energy and convo in NT that a shoe from like 28 years ago is still creating till this day!
20190221_120237.jpg

Im old, washed, and in my 40s. Can't remember if the pairs I wore in '91 had contrast heel. All this QC and heel talk by you young boys got me second guessing myself. Now this old man's gotta sift through this batch to create some good pairs to hold onto before sending the rest back... Love the energy and convo in NT that a shoe from like 28 years ago is still creating till this day!
20190221_120237.jpg
yea, you know you washed when you buy 10 pairs of the same shoe lmaoooo

Yo, so I got three pairs of these Infrareds. One from the shock drop and two from the mass releases. The ones I got from the shock are perfect. The other two have these two indentions in the toe box. Looks like a metal baseball cleat stepped on them. If you run your fingers over them, that section is just pushed in. ANYONE ELSE THESE ISSUES?!?! It's two pairs with same issues on both sections. That tells me there was probably a bad batch.
2019 Air Jordan VI OG Infrared.jpg

Other people have had this exact issue.

20190221_120237.jpg

DD414621-D6B1-4137-978A-2628C3808DD0.gif

20190221_120237.jpg
You win bro 10 pairs who has 11?

20190221_120237.jpg

Get money boyz?

Is that you?

Shoe connoisseur ?

Funny I was able to check out on FNL on mobile via Paypal but I'm still spinning on my PC. I didn't even bother logging into my account on mobile as I needed to get a 2nd pair to exchange my defective pair. Screw the $20 reward, just get me that 2nd pair. haha Hope the order goes thru though.

Got my pair in and I'm disappointed :frown:

Lots of excess glue, there's some red paint scuffed onto the black midsole and the back part of the shoe has no contrast. Damn was excited to wear these but now have to hunt for another pair

Got my pair from Hibbett
3V8qFHN.png

Went TTS size 9 some extra room in the front but fit's great no need for me to go half size down

2019 >>>>> 2014 happy it's a real difference between them

Got these from Foot Locker on the weekend

Am I being OCD or is the quality on my pair booty? Loose thread on NA, excess glue at toe and around. Can't notice any contrast and there's some red color scuffed onto the black midsole.

IMG_7433.JPG IMG_7432.JPG IMG_7429.jpg IMG_7428.JPG

Back
Top Bottom