2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CIVIL - (401)886-5116 - Still has sizes, didn't ask the breakdown except the elusive size 13 they did not get them that big.

CIVIL EAST - (401)383-1622 - Still has sizes, 9.5 and down.

I'm very happy all these boring Dunks are coming out, it gives my wallet some time to breathe. Hopefully, it'll just be the Katrina 3's next week and then no more shoes for a couple months.

Anyone has a shop with the Premier's or YOTHs (10.5) in stock that does phone orders? PM me please, I know its a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask lol. That water proof wool on the Premiers would come in handy with this rainy weather in Cali right now haha!

You guys are gonna eat this alive hahaha..

SOMP's come out next week?! It's overrr! Been busy with the girl all weekend that I've had no time for the internet lol. Insta-copped!!

I'm very happy all these boring Dunks are coming out, it gives my wallet some time to breathe. Hopefully, it'll just be the Katrina 3's next week and then no more shoes for a couple months.

So you must be in the Dunk threading wasting yours and others time since "boring dunks" have been coming out huh? Haha

A.P.C, Naked & Famous, and Nudie Jeans just look great on skinny people, such as myself. Only got two pairs tho. Don't care how much it cost I am filling my closet with that ****.

But I agree on the tackiness of True Religion. But they have done a good job of getting their names out there to people who don't know how to dress but i don't care. Makes it easier for me to stand out.

Yea i hear that. If i had a nickel for every person ive seenn wearing true religion jeans, grape Vs and an hermes belt that is almost def fake. Lets just say id have maddddd nickels. Yea im skinny myself. And i believe apc still does trade ins which is always good to know

Branded Skateshop Instagram says they still have 510s at both locations

732-222-5500

732-263-2800

[h1]                                                               [/h1]
UNITE   has decided to close its' doors forever on Sunday March 30th.

"We have enjoyed and cherished being part of the local and international community of individuals who appreciate good design, craftsmanship, and who value culture.

Stop in this month to visit our store and check out some of the best prices on our favorite brands.

We will be pulling out some of our backstock that you wouldn't believe we had in the stockroom.

All online customers can enjoy 60%* off everything in our online store by using the PROMO CODE: THEEND.  

All in-store customers can also take advantage of 60%* off of our items in store unless otherwise marked (special items, art, and consignment items.)"

Please read the message.

Question #1.) I know everyone in this thread has had their own battles when dealing with UNITE but what are your thoughts on seeing yet another option for SB close it's doors?

Question #2.) Have you ever dealt with your local or a shop closing near you? What contributed to the shop closing and do you think it could have been avoided?

Question #3.) If you were Nike SB what would your version of the 420 2014 SB look like? Describe what the Dunk SB would look like using the format I've provided. (You can do up to 5 different SB dunks)

FORMAT:

1.) Name of  dunk and is it a dunk high or dunk low?

2.) Nickname of dunk?

3.) Brief description of materials used and coloring on side panels, toe cap, heel, tongue, laces, sole and insole. (I will accept Photoshop canvas picture.)

4.) Explain the inspiration behind the Dunk SB.

5.) How would it be released?

Last edited:
There are no Katrina 3's fam.

The jordan 3 infrared 23's are releasing next week.

Aren't those the Katrina's? I can never follow all these nicknames. Whatever they are, the ones coming out next week are the ones I want.

tactics was supposed to have 510s up for sale online at noon PST. that has come and gone. i wonder if they sold out in store.

Last edited:
So you must be in the Dunk threading wasting yours and others time since "boring dunks" have been coming out huh? Haha

Not sure how I'm wasting other people's time but my time hasn't been a waste. A couple days ago, I was able to buy YOTHs and TaunTauns from a link provided in here.

Aren't those the Katrina's? I can never follow all these nicknames. Whatever they are, the ones coming out next week are the ones I want.
No the katrina 3's were the ones with the red on it.Those are not coming out.

Next week is the jordan 3 infrared 23 with the black tongue and black.

No the katrina 3's were the ones with the red on it.Those are not coming out.

Next week is the jordan 3 infrared 23 with the black tongue and black.

Ohhh, that's right, I remember what those look like, my bad. I'm not interested in those. Infrareds it is, thanks for the correction.

Back
Top Bottom