2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Big shoutout to @John00
Doesn't matter what shoes he helped me out with. Could of been a pair of vans for all it matters.

The point is great guy. Helped me with shoes. He also threw in a card and some coups to a few places. Went out of his way to do this. World class.
I'm just glad I could help you my dude. Get well fam.

Repped @TJB679, salutes to you homie! Repped @MissMyMoney  and others as well.

SOMPs are gonna be a tough one, I hope everyone that wants them has a chance to cop. That UNC/G-Town is a pass for me. 

Last edited:
Reporting for duty

Picked up the thai temples 10.5 for $100 worn "once"

Again usually a 11 but couldn't pass up on a 10.5. Fit is snug but i can definitely live with it. Digging the shine from the gold in person. Although i'm scared of the gold aluminum getting easily scratched. Good day today can scratch this off the list from the blue boxes. still on the search for the Huxtable's!!
Awesome find! How are people finding such great deals on the temples?! I hope to own of these days...definitely one of my favs.

As of right now NDC doesn't have them on the launch list. Not sure about CCS, but I wouldn't bank on it if NDC isn't even offering it. There might be some actual legwork involved in this if you really want a pair.

Alright thanks. I'm not really a sb person so I have no idea when it comes to shops. I guess my best bet is ebay.

came across a few more pics of the georgetown terminator dunks

EDIT: and here's one of the unc
Easy pass, thank god these turned out 'meh' my pockets were nervous as hell with everything else that's dropping.

NYC heads

Just went to blades to get a raffle ticket. No dice for me. They only have tickets available for size 11 and up. So if you are smaller than size 11 and were planning on going tomorrow, don't bother. Thirst is real here.
Damnn I was at work and completely missed the info from blades. But they never got size 11 and below? Thats crazy. Im an 8/8.5 just putting that out there any help scooping a pair would be greatly appreciated lol

So DQM and DW are my only options?

Easy pass, thank god these turned out 'meh' my pockets were nervous as hell with everything else that's dropping.
You and me both. Not entirely digging them either. I'm hoping to get back into "catch-up" mode and save. Something tells me it won't be very long haha...

Just received my pair of 510's earlier from NDC and they're a lot nicer in person than I anticipated. I actually dig the orange laces more in person but I'm thinking I'll eventually go with the black pair. As everyone mentioned, they are not TTS and run about 1/2 size smaller due to the narrower toe box. I think it has everything to do with the canvas material. However for me, its bearable and not a deal breaker for me to try for a size swap. I feel like there's room to stretch. I just wanted to provide my 2cents on my initial review of the 510's. Another great pick up and all around shoe. to add to the collection. Hope everyone enjoys the 510's as much as I do right now...

I cant figure out which pair to keep! Help me out folks! The left pair is more busy camo and more brown and the right pair has less camo overall and more olive green. I cant decide lol im learning to the more olive green pair. Im keeping one pair and selling the other pair on here so PM me if you couldnt get a size 13 and ill hook you up for what I paid + pp fees + fedex home delivery with signature
For me I personally dig the more camo pair. Just like how it looks more busy and intertwines more of the brown/green/black. Nonetheless, you can't go wrong with either pair...definitely dig this shoe a lot more after I received them.

Last edited:

I cant figure out which pair to keep! Help me out folks! The left pair is more busy camo and more brown and the right pair has less camo overall and more olive green. I cant decide lol im learning to the more olive green pair. Im keeping one pair and selling the other pair on here so PM me if you couldnt get a size 13 and ill hook you up for what I paid + pp fees + fedex home delivery with signature

OCD got me leaning to the left pair since it's more balanced. It's a camo print, so a big spot of one color like on the toe box of the right pair would bother me lol.

Now i'm salty i missed the fedex guy who was delivering my yoth. Stupid note on the door. I was here! 
bro that USE to happen to me all the time until i caught the mailman NOT ringing the doorbell and just leaving the note, when I confronted him about it he says it's because usually 9 times out of 10 people aren't home during the time my mail comes, 1 pm so NOW everytime im expecting a package i leave a note on the door saying " YO IM HOME AND EXPECTING THIS **** SO RING MY DOORBELL 20 TIMES IF YOU WANT BUT DO NOT TAKE THAT PACKAGE WITH YOU!" and i havent missed my deliveries since.

If anyone wears size 14 the somps are up right now for 200 + 15 shipping on ebay. I would snatch them up if they were my size...

Nike can get away with this for Jordan's, Foams, Lebron's, etc because that is a different crowd who basically buys off hype

A lot of the SB cats look for deals and every once and a while splurge on something

this thread is a prime example; where all those Tiffany dudes at now? They are gone and the core crowd is all that is left

Still here.

Nike can get away with this for Jordan's, Foams, Lebron's, etc because that is a different crowd who basically buys off hype

A lot of the SB cats look for deals and every once and a while splurge on something

this thread is a prime example; where all those Tiffany dudes at now? They are gone and the core crowd is all that is left
im new here but i spend 90% of my time only here, had a LOT of catching up to do 

I cant figure out which pair to keep! Help me out folks! The left pair is more busy camo and more brown and the right pair has less camo overall and more olive green. I cant decide lol im leaning towards the more olive green pair. Im keeping one pair and selling the other pair on here so PM me if you couldnt get a size 13 and ill hook you up for what I paid + pp fees + fedex home delivery with signature
I would go with the one on the left because the pattern on the toe looks better, in my opinion. Can't go wrong either way. 

I cant figure out which pair to keep! Help me out folks! The left pair is more busy camo and more brown and the right pair has less camo overall and more olive green. I cant decide lol im leaning towards the more olive green pair. Im keeping one pair and selling the other pair on here so PM me if you couldnt get a size 13 and ill hook you up for what I paid + pp fees + fedex home delivery with signature

The one on the left of the photo. I find it more visually pleasing.

I grabbed both and the Tiempos (Jordan) pack leathers are superior to the kangaroo leather on the Copa Mundials. The CM's are nice but compared to the Jpack tiempos it's no contest. The tiempos are buttery smooth, soft and supple. The CM's are a notch above GR and stiff to me. Better then anything on retro Jordan's still lol.

If that's true, even better. I'm basing my CM comparison on high school memories from 20 years ago, haha. I should have them Monday. And it really was tough to not buy all 3 at once.

Back
Top Bottom